Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects?

Yes, it is something that I fear and above all to fall into one of these with much money, but I think we are to learn from others, because in the future we hope to have profits from trading working from home, this forum helps us a lot in this to learn what projects are good and which are false.

Yes I am. These type of scams are very common in these days because of virtualization and it's hard to determine the originality of those who offering these. Most common the airdrops with free profits are one the biggest problem. Many of us encountered these fake currencies because we are not sure about credibility of these and it affected our valuables very badly.

The encryption projects that are issued now all fail and they are considered almost fictitious. After the balance is given by the platform or the site, it is opened for trading, the sale is done immediately.

We all are worried about fake sites. There are lots of fake  sites and scammers in online world. So before investing anywhere we should have so much careful. For these you have to good knowledge about this platform. Then you can work successfully.         

Oh I feel very sad for you by listen that you lose many times in fake cryptocurrency projects. Yes I would also become sad if this happens to me but till now it will never happens to me because when I wants to invest in cryptocurrencies I do a proper research read the comments of people and then invest in cryptocurrency.

Yes dude you said absolutely right there are many persons are disturb and worried from the the fake project of the cryptocurrency and I also suggest that when you choose the cryptocurrency first of all you should to anodized about that

Yes you are right mate and this had a bad affect on our income and due to this pushing we can lose a large amount and i also Lost my income due to this many people lose trust on crypto world. And this is right that crypto world is has a larger threats of hacking and the hackers or scammers is uncatchable. This is the main worried thing about crypto world.

Yes dear everyone worried by seeing fake cryptoprojects.Many people join these fake sites and loss their money .we have to make proper research be for joining any project.reseach help us to find a good project and prevent us from fake project.

This has not happen to me before because I have not out money in my wallet hoping to do so soon if I start receiving my payment

On 12/18/2019 at 9:22 AM, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

There are so many fledged projects and I have about 20 types of tokens or cryptocurrencies for decoration or souvenir of what was once thought to be something great, but you just have to hope that one of so many failed ones will get up and give us a surprise.

• Useful or interesting 1

Fake cryptocurrencies projects usually discourage prospective investors away from the crypto world. 

Hello my dear friend. I'm not worried about the crypto currency currency platform. I've been working on that platform before. I worked on other sites, they were fake. Butt paid for the work done. Then I was worried. But cryptocurrency is a great platform. Get paid to work here. Knowledge will be acquired. There is no chance of cheating. This is a good platform. Thanks.

My dear friend I want to tell you that there are some fake Crypto 2 project but you should not too worried about that first of all you should to analyse about that and investigate about that that is very beneficial for you to work on this forum

• +2 1

On 12/18/2019 at 6:22 PM, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

Dear mate i joined this platform three days ago. And still don't have more knowledge about investment and trading. 

But from your post I learned that without confirmation of true project don't invest any money.

I am also thinking about investment when i will receive payment. And i will try my best to invest money in true projects and avoid fake projects.

I would say that I have been researching cryptocurrency for more than 3 years.  Huge amounts of cryptocurrencies are actually steamware and it has nothing to do with listing an exchange and reaching 0 after a while.

99% of them will die after a few months.  Some are not doing anything at all in their ICO.  They have successfully copied the projects of 2013 but there is a huge difference now that no money is being deducted.  Scammers will not stop making fake projects until they repent. Thanks guys.

Indeed now the vast majority of new ventures are trick no coins value.my proposals to all crypto clients first exploration about activities at that point put away your cash.

I have also joined this year, but I have not encountered any fake project yet.  But it is certainly a matter of concern.  Because i may not face today, but i may face in the future.  So the urgent request of the moderators of cryptotalk, remove the fake projects too late and make the crypto residents worry free.

Edited by Tahu38
  • +5 1

Of course I'm worried about fake cryptocurrencies. Because here I am working by spending my precious time. So I definitely want this platform to be rightBut there are many fake platforms or cryptocurrencies where people waste their time but are not paid accordingly. They are wasting their precious time. That's not right. I am very worried about this. I think we can lose this thing only when we are careful about work. So each of us should have complete knowledge about work. Where are we working? Why am I working? What are the consequences? We need to be aware of the work. Thank you.

No, at all, I see a fake project every day, and the matter does not bother me at all. There are many who want to defraud others, and this is an exaggerated matter, and I do not know why they do not earn legitimate money instead of the swindle.

• +2 1

Of course friends, crypto has fake projects.  But we can recognize these correctly.  Since joining the crypto section, there are many fake projects here.  And there are many fake sites.  Which you can lose money on entering.  Each post needs to be made seriously.  Which is important and relevant for everyone.

Truly, I imagine that when I see fecal ventures, notwithstanding digital money hello, these monetary forms are being deluded a great deal by these sorts of things or projects, and that is the reason numerous individuals are being swindled todayAnd it is person through one or the other is the reason it is generally bizarre to see such undertakings.

Yes, I am also worried about this. As you know, nowadays there are many fake and projects of cryptocurrencies that are cheating people, due to which people are being filled with cryptocurrency. Nowadays there are many such projects which are cheating people and hence people are not much interested in cryptocurrency. People who cheat this project, then they do not invest in cryptocurrency again. Like you, I am very upset about such projects. And I have already spent a lot of my money in such fake projects.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are alot of challenges in cryptoworld, fake projects created by scammers have makes some to lose interest in cryptocurrency and not want to buy any new projects. 

On 12/18/2019 at 6:22 PM, Delgboke said:

Yup dude I agree with you that there are lot of scammers and they motivate you to work on such fake sites that you don't know on first  then you invest and  lost of your money so always think twice before investing  in a new project

• +3 1

I am not really worry because i am trading and invest only in my picked coins. I never give my decision based other opinion. So let's say i am wrong to choose, i am not really hurt, because overall that is my mistake and i am always invest with my money where i can afford to lose. The market on cryptocurrency is so volatile and often can't predicted right. Fake cryptocurrency i know always created based token, so for real coin is really small to be scam

• +5 1