Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects?

This thing worries me very much.  I do not want to lose my money on fake deals.  I always seek help from experts and older members so that I do not fall victim to fake deals.  We should all search carefully and consult the old members.  The world of cryptocurrencies is very wide and needs a lot of research and reading.  I wish all success

• +2 1

17 minutes ago, Zooon11 said:

@Angeln20 Yes, my dear, you are right, but I have a question, how can I know about which currency is it fake or real? Maybe it needs experience and skill in dealing Thank you

In this case I suppose you go for coins with better reputations such as bitcoin, Ethereum, Xrp and the likes or check through the yobit exchange for some best performing coins.

yes all of us who are working on the new projects and making investments in it are worried about the fake projects and the expected loss that is why they are worried.

Hello, dear friends, speroni, all of you find me physically and mentally well personally, if I am concerned that this kind of platforms of new false coins since we can all be victims, therefore, I advise very much to look for information in different places so as not to fall into trap
A big greeting to the whole community

There are many fake cryptocurrencies that we need to identify with intelligence.Those who commit these deceptions show a lot of greed to make them believe in their deception.I have not yet faced such a scandal.

It is normal to be worried about participating in a fake project, especially when participating with all its capital for the purpose of growth.Anyone who thinks about crypto projects can be a victim of the mind.  Before we take action, whether it is true or not, we need to sew or take knowledge first.

well,  definitely it is a thing of worry,  just as you said,  you thought they were woth investing and now they are just useless,  so I think that what would be the best thing to do is just to ask people who add to into investing to guide you,  and also you can take some good ideas from  some of the cryptocurrencies sites as to which coin is good. 

• +2 1

Very good afternoon, the truth is that I worry about people who may not have the information and may become part of scams as there are now almost everywhere, the good thing to start here in the forum is that we know that we can be informed about the currencies and all markets to recognize what is scam and what is not. Thanks to Cryptotalk.

• +1 1

On 12/18/2019 at 6:22 PM, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

Dear I am newbie and I don't know about this at that time . But I suggest you  please next time you have to take information first  then invest there.

• +1 1

Well, for sure, the situation is worrisome, because it so discouraging when you see a new coin introduced into the market and you invest in it hoping to get some profit, and then at the end it turns out to be a scam project that just make your investment a waste. That is really so annoying.

On 12/19/2019 at 2:25 PM, Benjamin said:

Of course yes, im worried to the people that are affected to this kind of scammed, they are giving efforts and they spending a lot of time for this to get some profit, i hope that some of crypto projects that are scammed will be not successful to their work.

You are right, fake cryptocurrencies make people trapped and suffer losses there, besides that fake cryptocurrency projects can also have a negative impact on the crypto world because many people think that the crypto world is full of scams even though it's only a small part. I hope the fake cryptocurrency project ceases to exist because it gives a bad image to the crypto world.

• +1 1

Every one who invest on cryptocurrency have fear of face crypto projects because investing on face projects make us lose our money and that is a big disappointment, and a big failure, so every one have fear of thus projects.

Obviously indeed, I'm stressed to individuals that are influenced to this sort of misled, they are giving endeavors and they investing a ton of energy for this to get some benefit, I trust that some of the crypto projects that are defrauded will be not effective to their work.

If those scam projects continues, investors will be afraid to invest into this one. All of the quality projects will not gonna be successful even though it is good since investors do not want to invest anymore because of what happened to them.

• +1 1

On 12/18/2019 at 2:22 PM, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

Yes I've been worried and I'm still cos I invest in some of this micro wallet and none of them has really give me any real profits and it's really disheartening that they are fake and only plan to waste people time.

No I haven't experienced such things like ,but  yeah there are many fake cripto sites that are totally valueless and it is just wastage of time to join , I will prefer to all members please try to figure out initially about the site whether it is legitimate or not and than join it.

As for me, I do not take these risks, but I rely completely on currencies with a strong and well-known project, because there are many currencies, most of them are scams, and you can no longer trust any currency. There was no real project for it.

Of course I am worried about fake crypto projects, some of which are offering new cryptocurrency projects are scams. Currently investing in ICOs and new cryptocurrencies comes with a lot of risks, most of them are scams and we can't tell which ones are legitimate and which are scam. For this reason, investing in well-known coins is much safer and has less risk.

Hello sir, I am not worried about fake cryptocurrency  because I deal with reliable sites like this forum and I invest in platforms like yobit platform.

Edited by Moudr

You do not need to worry, but do not deal with new and unknown cryptocurrencies without searching for them and making sure that they are safe and keep beware of scammers and you will not be exposed to this again.

• +2 1

Of course I am worried, and everyone I think they are worried, this fraud is in place, it threatens to lose a lot of money, we must take all measures to avoid dealing with fraudsters, especially the fraudulent cryptocurrencies.

When I entered the field of cryptocurrencies, I knew that there would be a lot of swindlers, and I know that profit and loss is an important thing from the market and that the rise will be followed by a decline and vice versa, so when you understand these matters and become an expert in them, then you will not be afraid and you will know swindlers and distinguish real and honest projects

do not worry about this, before investing in any projects, I personally find people who have already invested in it and communicate with them and find out all the details about the project,and only after that I invest in it.

• +3 1

Certainly, I am also to meet a fraud project is very possible, so I do not invest in any new currencies unless they are backed by giant and very well-known companies. 

Yes you are right my bro because there are many side which is a fully paid and there are many people who're tattoo different side and most of them waste their time and also waste your investments are you also advised to all member to keep well connected to the crypt Vikalp prepare the worldwide program.