Cryptoscourge: Claim 100+ satoshi every hour - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tenantz27

Cryptoscourge: Claim 100+ satoshi every hour

I didn't even know this faucet, not that I use any but all of them look very bad. If they wanted to pay something good they would have but they are greedy and there is nothing they do that helps with adoption.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Honestly I'm tired of all these SCAM sites, the question is not to earn 100 satoshis every hour, but what is the minimum withdrawal, or if it requires other conditions to do so. Besides that this post as far as the rules are violated. If you continue on that path you will not last long in this forum.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

The site you are referring to did not provide a referral link or site name.  By sharing this, we have not been able to find out from which site you are getting 100 free Satoshi claims and if you don't tell the details, how will I know if it is a legit site or not.  Many people will be interested in seeing your topic post but I didn't know without mentioning anything.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I have heard of many faucets that came and go and most weren't even paying yet people that think that they help them kept working at them. To these people I say find a real job and stop looking at shortcuts. They don't work as you will find sooner or later depending on your iq.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yep it's really good and also given a smart income. But is it true or is it not a scam....? Because there are many apps,sites which use to trap. And trap people many ways

• -1 1

It would be nice to know more about this web page. No link, no proof, no screen shot. No nothing. I would say it isnt worth the time to Google the web page shown. I also think that it should have been published in the Referral Topic section.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I do not know the problem of the website, but I guess the other users here manages to tell what it is which is literally a faucet. I tried to explore the website because I am also curious about the potential profit that I would gain if ever I join and spend my time in that platform but I guess they are just faucets. I would say that it is obvious because their website shutdown to things that I could not explain also because that website is also new to me. It looks like that there would be many users would get baited to this if the platform is still running but thankfully that their time would not be wasted anymore.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

We have too many faucets, perhaps with a good system of clicking to all and a program there could have been a good reward but still the payments are so low that makes everything pointless. I don't find any reason to use any of them.

2 hours ago, sarahyes said:

I think it's just a waste of time my friend ... the tap wastes your time for a very small income .... I think this forum is good for everyone who wants to succeed@Abdul1168782

Then it's great but i want to say that security is more important for us instead of everything. There for i only use this forum and fully trusted on that forum. It's really amazing.

• +2 1

Hi mate, I would like to advise you please do not trust any link, any earning site or application until you get a proof of payment. There are so many spammers sharing the fake links to steal your money with the topic of earning sit and earning post. We should demand them the proof of payment first. Best wishes!

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 12/18/2019 at 10:27 AM, tenantz27 said:

The simplest way to earn Bitcoin.

No popup ads. No redirect ads. No video ads. No miners. No bull.

Friend you need to make your first withdraw before inviting other users because in this crypto world there are so man scam projects that tells you so much but dont pays you ne cent .

This falls under the categories of earnings cryptocurrency term as faucets which is mostly characterize as good for gaining experience about crypto currencies but no for profitability because it pays less amount of rewards compare to even pay per post making campaigns and several other lucrative opportunities that are accessible in crypto world

Edited by Guru2050

Faucet claiming is the worst activity for online users, in fact some people from poor countries get caught in it and don't even calculate that these payments are so low that they don't matter and they are losing time with these websites when they should be trying to look for better.

Where is your balance ? i dont see any balance that prove that you are earning 100 satoshi every hour , and also is there any payment proof for you or for other people ? because i believe is a payment proof is necessary for every site .. 

Do you really believe this?

I do not believe in the existence of anything free in the normal case, so how if you were to get bitcoin free of charge do you know the amount of money that will be available on this site every day?

If there are no ads or anything else, how will he make that money?

It would have been great if you at least have attached a payment proof of this faucet you're promoting, especially because 100 sat per hour seems way above the average of the regards other faucet pay. Given all the fraudulent faucets out there, I'm skeptical about this one. Actually, I only know a legit faucet paying such an amount, with the possibility to gain 1000 sat per day.

Free coins or satoshis is not good its totally waste of time. The main thing that w can make good money through it is just the investment in the market and hold the coins for the future than we make good profit in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am pretty much by this time whatever good amount you received then you won't be receiving now. Faucets would come up with strategies that looks appealing for the users but afterwards they would turn and projects in which you would get nothing out of it. So it is best to stay out of them since chances are they might also turn into scam.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you claim 100 satoshis hourly thats means if you spent 24 hours a day you'll earn 2400 satosh is which worth something like 0.3 USD, also all in all you cannot spent those 24 hours, but you can only use 10 hours a day to claim and earn 1000 satoshis which can worth 0.15 USD thats you cannot do nothing with them. 

• +3 1

Do you have payment proofs please?  100+ Satoshi every hour isn't bad for beginners & friends is it faucet site?  You said no pop up ads & video ads but I wanna know how site owners generate revenues  to pay you without displaying ads friends? 

My friend 100 satoshi is useless. Working with taps is a lot of time, so I do not like to work with it, and I do not advise anyone to work with it. It is really a waste of time for a few sums, while the coding forum is the real gain. Thank you.

• +1 1

On 12/18/2019 at 7:27 AM, tenantz27 said:

Cryptoscourge.png

Working on faucets was good at the beginning of Bitcoin's emergence, but today it has become useless, boring and wasted a lot of time.

On 12/18/2019 at 10:27 AM, tenantz27 said:

Cryptoscourge.png

I never believe on this because I think it is just fake because no one is giving like this payment without any work as you said that there are no ads no video ads so I think it is just fake. Have you ever withdraw your payment through it and I will also suggest never believe on this because it is just a topic for him and by believing on it we can lose our money

Mostly, this site is SCAM and you will not be able to withdraw the profits. It is more appropriate for you before sharing his experience, and just advertising for him is not enough There is no site in the world that will pay anyone without any compensation or activities that they undertake.

This theme is no longer in the area exact for it, you can solely share your referral hyperlink in the referrals section, however right here this violates the discussion board rules.