Cryptoscourge: Claim 100+ satoshi every hour - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tenantz27

Cryptoscourge: Claim 100+ satoshi every hour

The simplest way to earn Bitcoin.

No popup ads. No redirect ads. No video ads. No miners. No bull.

Cryptoscourge.png

Edited by tenantz27
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • -5 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 2

First you can't post your referral link here because this is illegal and it is already mentioned in the rules, and second is this a faucet or what?? And adding some payment proofs will be good I think

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

There are many sites online that do not make payments after receiving the work done by the recipients, if you have received payment then please share the payment proof, I will work on this site if you see Payment Proof.

• Useful or interesting 3

Again faucets? They pay really are you tried it yet or you want just to get some earning with your referral link then to show if they pay or no? But I afraid that you will be banned from Cryptotalk about this topic do not promote your referral link here.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

12 hours ago, tenantz27 said:

Just use my referral code: https://cryptoscourge.com/#r306f43

Cryptoscourge.png

Great job is this a faucet and I want to know if they pay paste some payment proof, have you withdrawn before and what is their payment frequency.

I would love to know about more about the site and also don't paste your referral link directly you might get banned.

Thanks so much.

This will be one of the best faucet among the rest is there any faucet paying that huge sum of money, I haven't seen one

• +2 1

What kind of mining is this. whether faucet or bitcoin. You did not include your explanation of what you wrote, maybe you need to put a link or some other way to get what you get.

Such sites are suitable for beginners seeking to raise capital to begin their career in the field of Crypto
But you must make sure whether or not the site is paid in order not to waste your time and effort
Good luck

THINK POSITIVE

You can't posts your referrals link here.This is against rules here and can ban your account.And i think so that i need to go to any other platform because crypto talk is already here.So I wouldn't go to any other site.

Another refferal post made to gain refferal I know some of us need refferal and we have a section for that please post there not here its prohibited to spam links in this section.

• +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 12/18/2019 at 1:27 PM, tenantz27 said:

Cryptoscourge.png

Well, I also use faucets sites as my sideline except using this forum. I'm also earning through faucets. And I can say that the value or reward given on that site is very low. You need to take lot of time before you can achieve that 50000 coins that is required for you to withdraw your money.

• +2 1

With respect to what you got from a spigot in the program you presented, it was wasteful and difficult to do. I think it is important to have conditions for pulling back cash like presenting new individuals

• +2 1

How many days you work here? Also I want to know they gave you any payment then give us some proof.. then we will be use this method.thanks for sharing

I think this is the Facust Site where we can claim free rewards after some time may be after one hour. Facust are not profitable .so i suggest do some real and Good earning method to survive in this crypto world.

Yes of course we can claim cryptocurrency 100 plus 87 per hour because we can earn more money with this site we can say that it is very easy to earn money.

100 Satoshis per hour very low and most of this types websites is fake cryptotalk better then this website giving 1000 Satoshis per posts and you can earn 30000 Satoshis in one day.

Hello I think you didn't read the policy of this forum referral links are not allowed here.theres a proper section for the referral links.if you want to promote go to referral links section. 

On 12/18/2019 at 11:27 AM, tenantz27 said:

Cryptoscourge.png

I think this is faucet system where we can collect free coins in every hour or everyday basis. But I didn't found it as profitable. Because there we have spend maximum time of our day.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

This is nice faucet site you have shared with members.But the payment proof is not attached.How was your own experience is also not submitted in the post.The more you explained the better picture of the post would become for members.

Do you have proof of payment? Today there are many sites on the Internet that do not actually pay and do not work. I think it's not worth wasting time on a site that doesn't have a rating

I do not think this would be legit site because no one legit site gives you more than 30 satoshis for each claim. But it is giving high amount so it is fake. I have seen many faucets who gives earnings like this but they were scam.

• +1 1

Have you used it ? Please tell us about the authenticity and legality of this site. We can't trust in any site like it. If it is authentic, then it is a very good project to earn daily.

• +1 1

I need to be honest, collecting crypto from the faucet sites are just  waste of my time and it is really not a profitable way in the crypto world. I advise you to go for tradings from where you can get the good profits if you know how to trade cryptocurrency. 

Let's check it out. Thanks for the post. The main thing is that this site would pay. And then many similar sites when reaching the limit for withdrawal ask for a Deposit.