why should i buy bitcoin? - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vivek jain

why should i buy bitcoin?

You should buy bitcoin, bitcoin returns are better than stocks and it don't take long for bitcoin to deliver, so buying bitcoin you are giving yourself a better chance to earn more with in a short period of time.

On 12/18/2019 at 3:43 AM, vivek jain said:

why i should buy bitcoin,where i can buy equity stocks at share market exchanges.can bitcoin give more profit tha equity stocks?how many years i should atleast keep bitcoin?

If you will invest in bitcoin then you will get a much higher profit than any of the stock market. Till now none of the asset have given that profit which bitcoin is giving. 

7 minutes ago, thepain8825 said:

becose the bitcoin is the best coin in the world and it is so easy to buy it anywere ...

thanx

The price of it also increases with the passage of time. It is a type of coin that if you will hold for longer then you will become millionaire. 

Because the price fluctuations of bitcoin is really profitable if you know the strategy and mind makeup. Buy bitcoin with extra income that you don't need in future in any condition and store them in wallet for long time when the price is high and makes you satisfied sell them and enjoy the profit

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

You should buy bitcoin for trading. Its value fluctuates periodically which makes its a good investment. Other than that you can use bitcoin for making payment in various sites where it is accepted.

468x60-3.png

Because in the coming future the price of bitcoin will reach to a higher value and will continue to rise so if you want profit then invest in bitcoin. 

2 minutes ago, Fareedat said:

Invest to make cool cash be the boss of your self and stay connected globally 

Yes if we will invest then we will get profit from a place where no one will be our boss we will be our own boss. 

5 minutes ago, Loisyisa said:

It's better to buy now at a low price at least now, those of us who didn't in 2010 are regretting.. 

yes many people who not bought in 2010 are regretting and now again we are entering in another rally so if someone will not buy now then they will regret in the next year. 

I think I should buy Bitcoin and one of the reasons is that the amount of Bitcoin demand in the present time will increase many times more demand of Bitcoin, so the price of bitcoin will increase even more in futureI think we should be able to give and that is why we should keep this in mind

1 hour ago, wahabay said:

As the value of bitcoin has been declining down you be supposed to bad deal new bitcoins in request to be bought it at what time the cost briskly goes up.

No, just look at the price, it is not in decline but it is on rise. If you want to buy now then buy as much as possible to get the profit in future. 

Because bitcoin now safe cryptocurrency .. we can make a lot of things like investing our money something like this could change our life !

We must buy at this time because the price of bitcoin is low. Now buy from trusted sites and then sell when the price rises

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

I think future of Bitcoin is more secure than any other crypto currency because Bitcoin is the most popular and important crypto currency now so it's will be more valuable in near future surely

It is not in the future anymore, we are already sitting in that future, 2020 is everything about crypto.

I think Bitcoin should never be bought by anyone, and one of the reasons is that I do not think Bitcoin will be able to offer such a profit in the future because there are so many restrictions now being made in different countries with this bitcoin

There is only one reason to invest in purchase of bitcoin and that is to hold it for future value. The price of bitcoin fluctuates periodically so it is bought to earn a profit through trading in higher value.

468x60-3.png

I think anyone should ever invest in bitcoin, and one of the reasons is that at present, bitcoin has been declared completely banned in many countries and different parts of the world, so I think slowly any country will accept itAnd a negative side of it has been created for people because Allerdy Hey, die should never be invested in Hey cause I thought none of this should ever be invested

That absolutely depend on you how many days you want to hold Bitcoin. Because when you invest then you have one target for selling. When this price increase then you sell . Also you maybe heard that Bitcoin is the king of crypocurrency that's why you can buy.

Because bitcoin is the future because of the price it will reach in the months and years to come, so it loves to take advantage of the opportunity to make investment and buy at low prices because 1 bitcoin in the future will be a source of wealth for its owner

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many websites on the internet where you can buy bitcoins with your fiat currencies. They are pretty legit. You can just do some research and find some. 

You should buy bitcoin because of how profitable and power it has, even if you don't invest by keeping bitcoin you will benefit from it, my plan for 2020 is to buy not sell.

you should buy bitcoin to earn bitcoin. when you buy bitcoin you have to hold it sell it high price. by doing this you will earn some extra bitcoin. this is your profit.

because bitcoin has now been developed into various industries such as automotive, electricity payments, insurance, and data storage systems

You buy btc because its value in crypto market and digital currency at peak level. Now a days its price reach at $9000. So in next years its increasing demand carry the trader to high peak.

You should buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the future of money. Bitcoin will appreciate overtime, so it is wise to continously buy and increase the amount of Bitcoin we have. My dream is to accumulate alot of Bitcoin.