CRYPTO: BUY V.S SELL - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nightcore123

CRYPTO: BUY V.S SELL

Of course when selling crypto you should see the market price of crypto.  Buy crypto when the price of crypto goes down and when its market value goes up and sell then you can earn a lot of profit from there.

When Cryptocurrency selling more.Then Cryptocurrency market price goes down.If cryptocurrency buying more than sell,then crypto price rise up

The price of Ethereum is now at the purchase level. And due to the upcoming changes with ETH, the price will rise for the most part.

On 12/17/2019 at 7:10 AM, Nightcore123 said:

I am on my 5th year on trading right now, I am currently busy on having technical analysis, but I just want to share to all of you my words. 

Bitcoins and other crypto coins suffer from a massive bear last month, it is because many whales transferred or converted their BTC and other crypto coins into fiat or forex money. 

On our discord channel, we, the traders talk about, when is the best time to buy Bitcoin and other crypto coins? , after that everyone of us pass different documents with proofs. 

On my analysis by year 2020, Ethereum will rise accidentally, about sixth to tenth month of that year. There will be a day that ETH will move about $170, and the next day after that, possibly, it will hit almost $500.

Me and my co-traders approve to support ETH so that its pump will happen. We now have almost $1,368,400 on our USD and when ETH will go to its deepest we will buy.

So I WILL ASK YOU AGAIN,

WILL YOU APPROVE WITH MY ANALYSIS?

you did not make any analysis at all, you just say that the price will go to 500$ and that you are buying it, but you did not say why.

i can also say, "ethereum will go to 79.54$ in this year" and that's my pretty accurate based on my strong "analysis" fundamentals

Thank you so much for providing such good information. I don't think selling or buying crypto is a lot easier now. The condition of the market is much worse now. That's why trade in the light of your own experience.

• +2 1

On 1/14/2020 at 10:31 AM, vivoy90 said:

As I also done Eth technical analysis I find out very soon Eth price can go to 170$ and it 80% chances that Eth will goes to more then 500$ in this year. 

Well, I think your first prediction is right. As of now, ethereum's value is on $160, it is near on $170 prediction. But $500, I think it will not happen this year. I believe that ETH has a low chances of reaching $500.

over the past few months, many traders have moved away from the market because they know, bearish season continues, that's why sell BTC and move it to FIAT, but this will not last long, because the market will recover, if bullish confirmation is seen, and traders will enter the market again, and of course, this will cause the price of ETH to rise higher, and could touch 500 USD in the next few months.

I agree, now it's almost $ 170 and will probably reach $ 500 this year. and if you have $ 1 million to pump etherum, I think that also makes sense to make etherum really pump up. and if you buy now, then you will get a big profit, that's for sure.

On 12/17/2019 at 11:10 AM, Nightcore123 said:

I am on my 5th year on trading right now, I am currently busy on having technical analysis, but I just want to share to all of you my words. 

Bitcoins and other crypto coins suffer from a massive bear last month, it is because many whales transferred or converted their BTC and other crypto coins into fiat or forex money. 

On our discord channel, we, the traders talk about, when is the best time to buy Bitcoin and other crypto coins? , after that everyone of us pass different documents with proofs. 

On my analysis by year 2020, Ethereum will rise accidentally, about sixth to tenth month of that year. There will be a day that ETH will move about $170, and the next day after that, possibly, it will hit almost $500.

Me and my co-traders approve to support ETH so that its pump will happen. We now have almost $1,368,400 on our USD and when ETH will go to its deepest we will buy.

So I WILL ASK YOU AGAIN,

Yeah,it is good analysis .But you can buy BTC from that  money to make more profit.Because from ETH ,BTC goes more higher and gives more profit.on investment.

Buying and selling have become a very difficult thing to do now. Many have left crypto due to poor market conditions. If the market returns to its previous state, then the demand for Buy and Sell will increase.

I wonder how do you reach your analysis. How do you come to the conclusion that eth will touch 500$ in one night. There must investment in volumes of billions for that to happen. I do agree, with the buy low strategy, but there needs to be evidence of proof, if you are going to place an argument for purchase.

On 1/20/2020 at 8:52 PM, AlphaRol said:

The right time to buy bitcoins will come when the value is the lowest of the prices, because then you can get the maximum benefit from your money if the value increases again.
And then you can sell it more or leave it and wait until it rises further.

i think waiting until it rise further is why many of us have lost so many in crypto, you should just do your best and try to take profits when the market starts going up.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am still learning about trading buying and selling so right now I have a really less knowledge to show my opinion in your topic but your topic is useful. Thank you.

Yes, a correct and logical analysis, and I think that will happen, and we will see the price of Ethereum reach $ 500 during the year 2020

THINK POSITIVE

Crypto trading is all about depends on buy and sell when we buy crypto in low price and sell it at high then we get profit and if we buy at high and sell it in low price then we get loss in crypto trading.

6 hours ago, babakashi2020 said:

As long as you are talking about Ethereum I also have plans to buy Ethereum when the price goes boom maybe after the release of their 2.0.

You should be buying it now, since the price is low than waiting till the price is up

On 12/17/2019 at 11:40 AM, Nightcore123 said:

So I WILL ASK YOU AGAIN,

I also believe that altcoins would rise too much after halving because upto halving people mostly go with btc but after that they would move to top altcoins liks eth. Thus eth would break all records after halving.

It had been be based upon on-line connected with each crypto foreign exchange. The suitable the perfect time to advertise are applicable in the event these importance usually are enhanced review to help it is usual selling price. It is additionally beneficial to buy Bitcoin in the event the importance of it seemed to be successful.

On 12/17/2019 at 8:10 AM, Nightcore123 said:

So I WILL ASK YOU AGAIN,

Yes now Eth moving so fast to rech that number, can you please tell me you channel on discord i didn't find it in the topic or maybe i didn't get the name well..

• Useful or interesting 1

3 minutes ago, Ali_hmwi said:

Yes now Eth moving so fast to rech that number, can you please tell me you channel on discord i didn't find it in the topic or maybe i didn't get the name well..

Yes the price is 260  now and I wanted to buy the coin but it was took late , the bitcoin is moving all the great coins are following its steps...

In the case of Ethereum I don't have this kind of coin so I think if I have time and the value is low I will make a way to purchase even in small amount. In your analysis I think you have a point because as I know new version of Ethereum will exist so I guess its value will still increase.

• Useful or interesting 1

I donot think that bitcoin will be  suffering more in 2020 year as bitcoin has already saw $10000+ mark and it will increase more, yes ethereum is also seeing a good growth overall.

Buying represents the demand and sells represents the supply, then the demand and supply prices of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies are formed. If you buy Ethereum it might be a good idea, Ethereum is the second ranked crypto currency on Coinmarketcap.

• +1 1

In my opinion, now it is time to buy cryptocurrencies because we are going to a big bull run just like 2017 or may be much bigger and we will see a very nice altseason