Why cryptocurency market is down these days ? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLover21

Why cryptocurency market is down these days ?

I think a huge pump coming in 2020 and whales are doing preparations for it hold your Bitcoin strongly don't sell in lose 2020 will be the year of crypto Good Luck all crypto holders and earners

Although the value of Bitcoin is increasingly declining, this crypto asset is predicted to re-triumph and penetrate up to Rp 280 million per coin in 2020. Factors Affecting the Cryptocurrency Market Today if supply is high, and demand is low, the price will go down. The volume of cryptocurrency trading per day is around $ 14 billion,

I am not an expert but in my opinion Bitcoin is still in Infant stage and it have to travel a long journey to find the stability aspect. In my opinion Pump and Dump game leads Bitcoin space in this phase. Let's hope for the best.

Have a great time ahead.

Crypto currency markets is down this days because many bitcoin are withdraw from the trading exchange and became of bad news about Bitcoins this impact has makes the crypto currency markets down 

This is natural in crypto, there is a moment when the market is high and low, that is why its more interesting because its really hard to tell when exactly the market goes high.

It's because there are many scammers reports this month.. Too bad these scammers destroying the image of cryptos.. They should be punish.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 minutes ago, Ibnusmanedoz said:

Towards the end of the year the price for crypto drops down because the holiday seasons. It will soon rise up again after the holidays

forecast tells bad story about all crypto currencies. specially for bitcoin it may go to below 4K. but if it goes up then it may break more than 25K in 2020. sounds attractive for investors. as said, holiday has running. due to the holiday price goes down. but also has positive chance to move up such as bitcoin hit 20K plus  in December 2017

Pump and dump is normal activity in market, the simple explanation is because buyer and seller make transactions. As trader we should see dump ( moment to buy ) and pump ( moment to sell ) but of course analyze first. Find the timing manage the risk and try it, no more ask pump/ dump, see it as opportunity to grow up your fund.

The crypto market has been down for some time as the market price of Bitcoin has dropped so the demand for work has decreased a bit when the market price of Bitcoin increases, then the crypto currency will go up again.

If you see the market right now, you will see that the market is trying to increase to a higher price but, at this moment, the price is stagnant and doesn't move to the next higher price. Maybe we need to wait for a while, and we need to have the patience to see what will happen in the next hours. I am sure that if the price can stay at this range of the price, they tend to increase will big and that can attract the price to rise higher. Meanwhile, you can repurchase more bitcoin at this time, or you can wait for a while to see what will happen later.

There are many reasons  behind it.we all have to wait for next year.and I hope the price of  crypto currency will be increase next year. So don't be panic.wait for high time.

Just same scheme like previous year, Upcoming christmas and long holiday also bitcoin halving on mid 2020 giving market unstable movement so whale manipulate it a bit and some people selling their asset for christmas, Just sit tight and wait till upcoming bitcoin halving!

The recent sale of Bitcoin, which has reduced the wider cryptocurrency market, may be related to Bitcoin, which was purchased after the sale of Bitcoin due to the massive influx of Bitcoin.

There is nothing bad in this moment it's the market run up and down it very normal the market can't stay in high all the time they need to be down to have the power to grow up again

Volatility of Crypto Currency like Bitcoins depends on the following issue in the world. One of the main issue is the political issues, scam scandals and others.

Their are many cryptocurrencies in the market. I think that Bitcoin will Go up  in price in the future, its price value may reach $8000.  No one can really tell the reason why crypto currencies falling down, I hope bitcoin will go up next year. Then Many currencies will go uup.

On 12/17/2019 at 8:19 AM, CryptoLover21 said:

Is there any bad news regarding bitcoin or any crypto currency ? why is its going down ?

The market more often than not go down during December. The most significant explanation is presently December so everybody are selling there crypto for there lover and that is the reason possibly it's down now

It is normal to see the ups and downs of the market because that will give you more chances to make a profit. If you think the market now is down, you need to wait for a while because, in the next days, the market will rise again so you can make a profit again. We will see the rise of the market soon and meanwhile, and we can buy more coins at this moment so we can be ready if the market rises again. You don't have to worry or afraid if your coin is down because there is just temporary.

On 12/17/2019 at 6:19 AM, CryptoLover21 said:

Is there any bad news regarding bitcoin or any crypto currency ? why is its going down ?

There was the main reason but I forget that's which was the reason for bitcoin to drop, but the news was reported before it drops that's bitcoin will drop to $6500 and it was be happened bitcoin price was drop to $6400 price

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/17/2019 at 9:45 AM, Yanadia said:

Its what analysis said Interest in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency has posted a mixed picture in 2019. More specifically, Bitcoin, which happens to be the largest cryptocurrency based on market capitalization, has witnessed a steady decline in popularity among the masses this year.  This decline can be attributed to the fact that the price of Bitcoin - which initially speculated it would recover by 2019 - failed to live up to expectations.but i am aure the cryptomania consider about it and theie qill star mining again .

this question was roaming at mind too.because i was too happy watching the high growing market at the end of 2018.thanks for sharing the report of low price.hope it will recover soon after 2019

Everything that is in my country even gold is increasing price day by day but the bitcoin price is not increasing and not downing these days. I hope that bitcoin will increase after some days.

10 minutes ago, Ufra said:

Everything that is in my country even gold is increasing price day by day but the bitcoin price is not increasing and not downing these days. I hope that bitcoin will increase after some days.

Bitcoin is volatile from nature.It will goes down and upward with put prediction and can not be controled by people.Now a days its halving period of BTC and price of All coins are low .Because BTC is on low price but sooner in 2020 after May it will start gaining high price.

Because its holiday season thats why many people needs money so they sell their crypto,and due to market crashing some trader panic and sell their token which result to more crashed down.

Why cryptocurrency market is down these days? a good question but I think is very hard for us to give a perfect answer for this question! but yes this is the role of the market trade there are who sell who buy two part doing to sell at high or buy at low so they try their strategies.