Will ethereum 2.0 take over number one place in market cap - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asunny

Will ethereum 2.0 take over number one place in market cap

Smart contracts, dapps, and Ethereum 2.0 combined can bring about a revolution to the crypto space. With investors pouring money into the ETH network, PoS might help the coin’s growth until 2024 and overtake the number one place in market cap.  

• -5 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

I think not. Bitcoin is mother of all crypto currency. All currencies are dependent of bitcoin. And no child can beat his mother or father 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -5 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Ethereum is on of very good coin and is on the top but always after Bitcoin the king, Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies and tokens so those who think that in the future maybe Ethereum or other coin will be number one I dont think.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -5 2
  • -1 1
  • +2 1

We all knew all coin came from bitcoin, include ethereum. Make nonsense if ethereum take bitcoin place even they have the best combine system it would be enough. Optimist is good but I sure you replace it at the wrong place.

• -5 1

2 hours ago, Asunny said:

Smart contracts, dapps, and Ethereum 2.0 combined can bring about a revolution to the crypto space. With investors pouring money into the ETH network, PoS might help the coin’s growth until 2024 and overtake the number one place in market cap.  

Each and every position taking by a certain coin on the capital market is not because of new innovation or updating of network and if thats the situation BTC wont have be the number 1 coin till now.

ETH will experience surge in price after the update but that doesnt mean it will overthrow BTC.

• -5 1
  • +2 1

On 12/16/2019 at 11:47 PM, Asunny said:

There is not doubt that ethereum have much potential as compare to other 4900+ crypto coins. future will tell the real story and the story i believe is to see rise up in Ethereum after 2.0 upgrade. its seems long term but it will be really a revolution

• -5 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Currently it is very difficult because the ethereum is at very low levels, and the Bitcoin community and its reputation is much greater than the ethereum, but this is not excluded in the future.

• -5 1
  • +3 1

Ethereum 2.0, also called Eth2 or Serenity, will bring Sharding, Proof of Stake (PoS), a new virtual machine (eWASM) and many more innovations. At the beginning it is important to know that the upgrade will take place in phases.

• +5 1

I think not. Bitcoin is Father of all crypto currency. All currencies are dependent of bitcoin. I like ethereum and bitcoin. No one can beat bitcoin. Bitcoin price will rise then all currencies price will rise.

• -5 1

No ETH or others cryptocurrencies are aslo will not over take bitcoin. World big investor believe bitcoin, bitcoin coinmarketcap very big and supply fixed. So I'm not believe one eth will overtake Bitcoin.

• -5 1

On 12/17/2019 at 1:49 AM, Roomi said:

I think not. Bitcoin is mother of all crypto currency. All currencies are dependent of bitcoin. And no child can beat his mother or father 

Yes, what do you say? Bitcoin is the first coin and no coin can replace it. Other coins depend on Bitcoin while Bitcoin does not depend on anything.

• -5 1
  • +1 1

For this, the capitalization of the ethereum should increase 10 times. At the same time, the capitalization of Bitcoin should not grow. I think this is not a very realistic scenario.

• -5 1

I wish Etherum upgrade 2.0 is good for us. Also this is really good news. Maybe this update give us some profit. But can not over take bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is the king of crypto world.thanks

• -5 1

On 12/16/2019 at 11:47 PM, Asunny said:

Ethereum is doing and sharding upgrade in this year, after that it will go more for updates. Ethereum 2.0 will bring a great revolution.

• -5 1

Etherum upgrade that is absolutely good news for us. But I do not know exactly what happen when Etherum will be upgrade. We wish this upgrade give us a special news or profit.

• -5 1

Eth very good coin maybe in future Eth 2.0 become number 1 place but long way because bitcoin is king of crypto currencies.

• -2 1

I don't think etheruem 2.0 will take over Bitcoin, it will always be number 2 among the crypto currencies and Bitcoin will remain number 1.

The scalability of their platform must be proven first. I think there will be a lot of cash flow if ethereum v2 can prove it. I also look forward to this platform being launched.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

I see the ethereum chain becoming important as a lot of corporations are builting on it. Still I am not sure about the value of their coin in the future. It is pegged to BTC value since the summer of 2013 and while it is fluctuating it isn't stabilizing at a high point. Technically speaking I don't think it is a good investment for 2-3 years time and it's price might rise but the main average lines are not looking good.

I think That is not possible. Because Bitcoin is the mother currency all of digital coins.  But if we think without Bitcoin then Etherum must have number one position.thanks.

Eth 2.0 is definitely a good thing to happen for Eth. But for it to become no1, it will take more than just replacing its working algorithm. It still has a long way to go, its good to see, that the developers are real serious with eth, and modifying and changing itself with present times.

Every update give us something new. So I think Etherum update give us some profit here. Also Etherum is a good coin. If we think without Bitcoin then Etherum come to the first position.

• +1 1

ETH is one of the great coin. It has enough potential to bet bitcoin. ETH 2.0 is a great project also. I hope it will be good.

• -1 1

Overtaking bitcoin is quite a difficult task, almost impossible but if ethereum performed very well after he up gradation then we cant say anything it could defeat bitcoin with its extra ordinary features after the upgrade.