What if crypto is fully adopted? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What if crypto is fully adopted?

If crypto is adopted by all localities, it will be introduced in institutions of learning where we will have both the experts and prospects for proper sensitisation about cryptocurrency and crypto in general. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think that they will also gradually switch to cryptocurrencies, but there will be those who will specifically refuse this method of payment.

I think that then the governments of countries will create their own cryptocurrencies as they will have to control the finances of their citizens.

Edited by ComeBackIsrael

I think that most processes will be simplify and attention to cryptocurrency will rise what can influence on prices of cryptocuurencies and tokens 

Digging further into the topic, the good things that would happen if this were to be fulfilled would be great, but there are also negative effects such as indoctrination of whites in cryptocurrencies in case it happens.

Negative things put us at risk. That's why we need to think positively all the time why we don't do that. It's much easier to work with crypto. If crypto is fully accepted, all the people of the world will lean towards crypto. Many will accept crypto as a full-time job and crypto will get richer.

On 12/18/2019 at 12:55 PM, laska smrtici said:

This will make the world develop tremendously, as well as cryptocurrencies will be of great value and everyone who owns many of them will become rich

The world is moving forward which lead to everyday advancements of cryptocurrency it will be so great in the future and many that are experts will enjoy it at that moment.

I am very sad for those unlucky people who are forbidden to use Bitcoin and the entire crypto world, but surely there will be one day and they will allow them to do so and their status will change.

If cryptocurrency is full adapted , i think we can see more than people trust this world and start working at it , and also we can see the crypto have a real big price , more than now , because many people start to buy crypto , and the crypto in the market is limited , like all of us know , bitcoin limit is 21 million BTC , that make bitcoin very rare , is mean price will rising, this what i think will happen.

• +1 1

It will be very easy then if crypto is accepted world widely than just imagine a situation that you went to market and buy some bread and paying through your crypto. That will be interesting and also worthy.

I don't think crypto will be fully adopted but will be adopted partially because the knowledge is still limited in our locality people still have no awareness .

I think there will also be people who are people who never use computers, but they will get used to it over time, what do you think?

I think this problem is always exist when something new appear ! but by the time everything will be okay ! it's like the credit card bro ! it's just need a time ! 

Bases on your title (since OPs statement is so fair lacking of understandable english), if crypto gets fully adopted taxes will become globally scaled, each country will no longer have his own payment dues on a single currency as there will be a global currency without any sort of political country restrictions.

Also it will be much easier for you to transfer money over countries and within banks to other entities.

That way would become more simple to just pay your bills.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I don’t think that is possible because most of cryptos are traders they buy and sells frequently so there’s always cryptocurrency in the market.

If blockchain is fully adopt by the world which will also happens in next few years. Then it will great achievement in financial system. It will boost up their economies.And may be corruption reduced in finance system. 

it will take Yes a long time but sooner or later it will happen that altcoins/crypto will be adopted worldwide as a primary method of payment for those regions where the habitants are not really technically prepared for this I believe that their respective governments will do refresher courses to bring all people closer to these payment technologies

Adopting crypto fully is impossible and blockchain technology because adopting crypto can make huge impact fot the country fiat currency and blockchain technology goes against most of the laws of financial bank . So it will take a long time to fully adopt crypto.

It will really be a great thing if cryptocurrency is fully adopted in the world because it will make transactions fee cheaper and faster across nations. Less tax will be collected compared to fiat.

It is impossible to guess exactly, but I think that this way we will be able to get more favorable conditions and support. But I think that the price may fall, there will be taxes, and more people will know about it, and eat it!

• +2 1

Every one has different opinion but I see crypto as alternative because I can't get the main,We all know that the more our country digitalize the more our people,cryptocurrencies in the world will make the world develop significantly, as well.

some country that already accept crypto just do that to safe their currency value, I think they are hard to accept because most parents are easily senile and forgetful,cryptocurrency is fully adopted, means the fiat will be in the second place.

It will be hard for them to start dealing with it especially the old people who won't be able to learn all the new and complicated things about crypto, they will have to accept their income they make in fiat and keep going with it

• +2 1

On 5/11/2020 at 10:10 PM, Mohssine said:

If cryptocurrency is full adapted , i think we can see more than people trust this world and start working at it , and also we can see the crypto have a real big price , more than now , because many people start to buy crypto , and the crypto in the market is limited , like all of us know , bitcoin limit is 21 million BTC , that make bitcoin very rare , is mean price will rising, this what i think will happen.

The things you mentioned in the above post are all true but these things will not happen after full adoption, they should happen before it! We don't have adoption without trust, we also don't have it without people working hard on crypto. I want to say that all this will happen automatically before any coin (or all the coins) reach complete adoption. The scarcity of bitcoin and growing of its price will happen regardless of adoption. This is something more related to miners than adoption.

I don't think it is possible in near future because it is not easy for the nations to educate their people about this and crypto currency is also not in the reach of everyone

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day