What if crypto is fully adopted? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What if crypto is fully adopted?

According to the world requirement every person wants that national currency would be adopt digital form. Because some countries cannot accept crypto currency.

If all country accept its then we use crypto currency as a payment tool.

Well,if crypto are fully adopted,price of each will increase,there will be more income opportunity,lessen those jobless and help uplift poverty.

It is would be a great initiative if cryptocurrency is adopted fully. And it is just matter of time for now. In near future it will be adopted world wide. Just wait for the right moment to come.   

I think it goes back to each individual, in this digital age, the average person already uses it. When individuals do not want to know and study it, they will be left behind by the rapid pace of the digital world. the key is self-decisive

On 12/16/2019 at 3:11 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering what we actually happen to the locality that doesn't have the knowledge of the digital world especially the aged parents and the young around the remote community, what do you think that will be their stay if crypto is fully adopted in the financial system. 

It won't replace the established financial system. At least not just yet. This is just a glimpse of the future we are witnessing here. There might be changes and new techonologies are certain to arrive, but the basis of the modern financies is close to cryptocurrencies. The populations will have to adopt but still there will be many problems that we need to solve first, like infrastructure, electricity and basic needs coverage for absolutely everyone on earth.

For old people and young people who know nothing about the cryptography, I think they don't believe in it at all. 
Regarding the adoption of encryption in the financial system it's difficult because governments will not accept that nor the banks, large financial, because it affects a lot on the financial economy in the entire world, which leads to large losses in the financial sector this is my point of view and I don't know what would happen if it was actually

Everyone has different opinions but I see crypto as an option because I can't get the main one. Crypto already helps me and would be grateful if it was accepted. The crypto won't accept, but the blockchain yes, some countries that have already adopted crypto do so only to protect the value of their currency

On 12/16/2019 at 6:11 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering what we actually happen to the locality that doesn't have the knowledge of the digital world especially the aged parents and the young around the remote community, what do you think that will be their stay if crypto is fully adopted in the financial system. 

If a country allow the crypto currencies they will have educate first the peoples of their territory than the crypto currencies could be easily implemented and the security measure could also be taught to peoples.  

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I do not think so that crypto can be full adopted in this world. There are interconnections and limitations in the crypto itself. The most remarkable limitations in the crypto currency is that there is no refund. Once you lose the fund that can go forever. Still advanced technology should come. 

Gradually and very soon crypto will be adopted by the world, when the major countries or strong countries of the world start accepting and embracing crypto.

Well, If it's going to happen then it's quite great for all of us where we can get a second payment option worldwide which makes our transition faster and everything will be easier.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:41 PM, Delgboke said:

If cryptocurrency reaches wide adoption in the world, the areas in which people don't know about crypto have two options. They either have to stay with fiat and use it as their every day currencies or they have to educate themselves about internet and crypto technology so that they can create wallets and use cryptocurrency. It is hard for old parents to start learning about this complex technology because they have grown up with fiat. They should rely on their younger children to learn it and help their parents to work with crypto. This is what will happen in remote areas.

I think as the time is changing and the technology is advancing if crypto takes over the whole financial system then gradually everyone will accept it.

On 12/16/2019 at 9:11 PM, Delgboke said:

They will still stick to fiat currency. How can you operate and use cryptocurrency in areas without internet and electricity. Also it will take a long time before it will be implemented into the society. Before that happens the old age were no longer here on earth.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

In the remote area and for the old age person it ia difficult for them to be fit in the digital world because of lacking in gadgets, but if there will be seminars on how to used it and the benefits they get it would really help and also the availability of technology in their area

crypto adopted humanity wide, I conjecture a big name has to focus in them on how to deal with crypto as a payment, but fiat assets be said to be existed, it is in point of fact demanding for them adopting the new kind of currency. It ithas a possible to be above-board it in their country or in fully country as they penury it in expressions of financial, it gives actual profit for sustain about about day by day expenses and moreover allowances.

only from some countries that accept crypto and that is only to strengthen the value of their currencies. Everyone has different ideas, but I noticed Crypto was the right choice

I think that on the off chance that all countries receive crypto, at that point they will find a way to teach their kin with crypto. What's more, I figure it will cost a lot of years. It will be in future.......

Crypto is not near any stability .When the time comes all people fully understand crypto and it's usage.Their interest ,need makes them more knowledgeable then us.I observer people learn things which have money and When crypto become money all age peoples will understand automatically.

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, meldrio said:

The government will take an action to teach them how to use cryptocurrencies and the fiat money should be existed for those people who dont like to use crypto.

mainly the govt can take action where crypto is not allowed but now a days many countries are trying to adopt the crypto for their banking system.

Cryptocurrency will not be accepted untill 2050 year, but yes many countries are using blockchain technology in their various payment systems as well.

socialization to the community (facilitating regulation for the government, blockchain seminars, courses, building trading and mining communities, etc.) is the most important thing in my opinion. after satisfying socialization the following implements crypto into the real world as a means of payment (increasing the transaction platform with crypto both for government agencies and businesses

Mass allotment can be a popular issue of trade amongst cryptographic cash aficionados, who as regularly as viable well known that blockchain development will supplant severa "legacy" propels. In this way, this will make the taken a toll of automatic shapes of coins take off as, to numerous enthusiasts, the blockchain development and the compensated cryptographic cash for conveying squares are indistinct.