What do you do immediately after each price rise while trading? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

What do you do immediately after each price rise while trading?

On 12/24/2019 at 6:09 AM, iloveyobit said:

Yes, of course, the stockholders always resort to doing a very small number of deals for a big profit, but I do not have the patience to follow the holding strategy in order to have the best daily trading.

For me profit is profit no matter how small, so I will sell half of that amount to usdt, then wait for the other half to increase. I keep some money as capital to keep it cycling and make a profit in trading.

On 12/17/2019 at 10:04 AM, Ipal said:

I will convert to FIAT profit of $ 2000, and I will hold my first capital to wait until the price goes up again and then the profit gained will be converted to FIAT currency. Etc.

I analyze the technique of the currency I want to trade and at the first gain of the currency and reach the target I sell and exit, the rest of the job depends on the market. Usually the price doesn't move on news, and it only moves on fluff or nothing and I'm not involved. When there is news (like hacking exchanges) I invest because I know people will overreact to this news and the price will return.

Personally, I am going to convert it back to fiat and wait again for it's price to go down. But I will tell you this, it is always better to buy bitcoin if it's price is at 7500 dollars or below, 10,000 is not good for a trader unless you are sure that it will soon rise higher. 

nMvFbuZ.png

20 minutes ago, giomonto said:

If the bitcoin cost has expanded essentially, I will offer portion of my bitcoin and on the off chance that it goes down I will purchase a amount of bitcoin utilizing usdt It's basic

That is actually a basic concept. But there are more hindrances that we could face upon trading. It requires a lot of time to spend. But waiting is enough to make profit. It just requires longer time than daily tradings. 

nMvFbuZ.png

7 hours ago, phizusiki said:

For me profit is profit no matter how small, so I will sell half of that amount to usdt, then wait for the other half to increase. I keep some money as capital to keep it cycling and make a profit in trading.

Of course, your decision is completely correct. Few of the traders who can do this thing are like you and they are the last ones to win. Also, you can get your money out of the deal and leave only the profit.

Once prices rise during trading, I will never trade because there are no good deals and patience is everything to take a good deal in trading because the market is high

On 12/17/2019 at 4:14 AM, Superred said:

For me i have simple method to facing this situations that i will convert my bitcoin to dollar and wait a little longer to see whether the price will corrections or not and if correction happened then i will buy agai

That is exactly the thing I so Eben such issue occur and I feel comfortable to leave it for another time in my wallet 

On 2/24/2020 at 7:06 PM, cryptousd20 said:

Once prices rise during trading, I will never trade because there are no good deals and patience is everything to take a good deal in trading because the market is high

I didn't understand your point. Why shouldn't we trade when prices are rising? Rising is an essential part of trading. During the time that prices are rising, it is better to stop making transactions but we should not forget about trades. Some people even buy during price rises and earn profit too. Sometimes we have to buy at high prices like some people do. If anyone only buys at low price, trading will not be profitable anymore.

From the minute circumstances. When I act in response just about this inverse on the beyond just one. When I manage intended for prices to help lower seeing that moo seeing that you can imagine in addition to and then. When I acquire approximately I am able to help play a role intended for however long it takes.

There is one thing to keep in mind while trading is don’t buy when the value is so high and sell when the value is very low. There are some tactics in trading that you should follow

everytime the market increase price of each coin that i invested in,i trade 30% of it into bitcoin,and hold the others waiting for more increase.i don't sell all of my funds.

improve on to in a minute slowliny shock marketing could you repeat that? you bought after apiece fee rise, for case in point you sell like hot cakes like 20 percent after the foremost one and 30 percent after the second one and 50 percent afther the third one, trading this tactic generally is minus streesful and risky.

Well, I am putting my Take profit tragets on the technical basis. So, I put my targets and relax. when the price rached to my target it's triggered and closed in profit.  

well when i make profit i just do 1-2 % and not more cause ei am beginner and don't want to risk just want to learn and just earn small but safe. so my advice for beginener is to just stop trading when you make profit and learn what you did right and wrong.

1 hour ago, skitertran said:

Personally, on the off chance that the cost is up and i bought at the moo, i offer and after that hold up for another moo to purchase and offer once more

You don't need to immediately take off some price, you need to check if the price might turn around soon and if it will be possible for you to earn from it

After each price rise the first thing that i do is i convert my crypto to usd. This way i am sure to have that value fo crypto and when the price drops i convert to crypto again and wait for the price to rise once again. i have not been successful so far though. I missed the drop in crypto now.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

If I expected the price to grow by 10-20%, then I expect further growth , since you can expect anything from any cryptocurrency.

On 1/13/2020 at 5:09 AM, TimCoinBit said:

The best is to buy if the price of cryptocurrencies are rising. But we need to back this up with fundamental analyses so that we can get accurate result. 

BTC increases, I'll convert some to fiat and I give up the rest but keep watching the marketcapcoin because there are two options for me to keep Bitcoin and buy ethereum to make daily profits. What exactly makes the best difference is definitely the best way of thinking that you will make your mind in every trade.

I also depend on my own needs then, if it is really necessary I will convert it into fiat to do what I want and keep another part to buy new bitcoin. will depend on the plan and the situation at that time.

В такой момент я бы не рискнул войти на рынок,потому что это очень рискованно,для начала безопаснее посмотреть со стороны.

Если вы не придерживаетесь точного плана действий при продаже криптовалюты, то будете мгновенно отвергнуты рынком.

On 12/16/2019 at 2:42 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

As you know, each moment of price rise is a very important stage in trading cryptocurrency. You should know exactly what you must do after that because any wrong decision will have negative results. Let me explain a little more with an example. Suppose you bought 0.05 BTC with $500 investment (buying price = $10K). You are waiting for price rise after that and then you see BTC price rises to $12K. Now I want to know what do you do next? Which of the following?

1 - You sell your BTC as soon as possible and convert it to fiat and spend it.

2 - You convert it to fiat and immediately buy BTC again and hold it in your wallet for the next price movement.

3 - You forget about fiat and hold your BTC longer to get more profit from more price rise.

Which of the above scenarios is closest to your trading strategy and which one do you think is the best thing to do?

I actually do the third option, but I don't totally forget about fiat currencies. I wait for the price to rise as much as possible, then I sell 85% of the amount of Bitcoin I have got.

The best catch would be to also sell immediately to stable coins like USDT, but if you are confident you can sell them during correction so when they rise higher you don't miss.

I will choose number one, to convert my bitcoins to cash and spend them. Because for now days its hard for bitcoin to go more than $.12000 you can keep holding then you can get loss.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!