Bitcoin Price Going Down or high? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ken

Bitcoin Price Going Down or high?

Bitcoin price is going high there are high possibilities that it can hit up to 20000 by the end of this year lets just be pessimistic that bitcoin price will be forever increasing

The price of the bitcoin is expected to fall according to the article that I read, in the end of the year 2019 the price of bitcoin will drop despite of late upturn. The bitcoin price in the coming year of 2020 is expected to increase. 

On 11/9/2020 at 5:28 PM, Mohammed shifaz said:

I think bitcoin price will increase to a huge value in the future. This the right time to invest all your money into it. There are many expert traders who have already reported that the price of Bitcoin is going to increase.

Lol! don't think investing all your money in to bitcoin will be the way to get success fast, actually it might get you rich fast but also there have a very big chance to lose all.

• Useful or interesting 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

This question cannot be answered by anyone specifically, but in general the general trend of Bitcoin over a year is almost bullish. As this market occurs with a rise and fall in value periodically, and to track the movement of Bitcoin or any currency, the analysis must be perfected.

The price of bitcoin is rising currently because the investors are plenty and are also increasing. I think that bitcoin would keep going up for the remainder of the year and then the market would change next year.

It is complicated question. But it is depend upon the market. Now a days late in the 2020 is bitcoin price going to high. It is awesome and interesting. In the end of 2020 Bitcoin price going to the 20000$.

Now this time Bitcoin price is just going to be high and day by day the BTC touch the sky and i hope that BTC soon touch the 200,000$ and i hope that time the other ALT coins will give us huge profit than the other business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/14/2020 at 5:24 PM, Freya15 said:

At the moment we can see that it is in an upward trend, out of 11000 dollars and now it is in the range of 16000, I believe that by the end of the year it can reach up to 20000 dollars and for next year the price will shoot and exceed even the historical maxim

Currently we are into 2020 year and bitcoin looks to close the year with $20k dollars like representing year, so I hope after 2021 year bitcoin would not drop to $20k again it would continue rising. 

• +3 1

Bitcoin is volatile in the stock market and the most expensive of crypto currencies.it prices inflate and sometimes deflate it depends on the market.alot of people have invested in bitcoin and trading as well it has really become a positive influence this digital currency.i think in the future it would keep inflating and surging 

• +1 1

Now bitcoin price already high.Now bitcoin price almost 16k dollars.Today bitcoin price start falling.I think bitcoin price will not rise again.I think bitcoin price should be goes down.

• +1 2

brother i think the bitcoin no one know about it down or hight but i can tell something about it 

Right now we can't say anything, cryptocurrency market is very unstable now in last 10 hours Bitcoin has rose from 6600 dollars To 7200 dollars. but all the  altcoins are bleeding now. let's see was it fake short time Bull run or real Bitcoin recovery.

so that all the thing i can tell you about , so i hope the better for us brother .

• +2 1

This year bitcoin has a good price increase and it is not impossible to reach $20k because right now it has a value of $18k. And there's a possibility also that the bull run will happen to this year specially in the month of December. So that lots of people are happy because of the price increase because they will earn big if it increase more to its highest possible price.

• +2 1

Bitcoin price going high to higher day by day and its liqudty and cheaper to transfer from one place to another place with the grate graphical steps. 

• +1 1

Well my friend ,  i think bitcoin price predction is weast.According to my personal crypto experience and opinion  bitcoin price are now stay some stable in 2020. But in 2021 1st of the momth bitcoin price will rise. In crypto world  bitcoin is the most unstable crypto coin. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello everyone the price of bitcion may fall and may rise due to the market value, is just like damand and supply they higher the price they lower the quantity demanded they lower the price they higher the quantity demanded 

• +1 1

The only  thing that always affect the bitcoin price going down and up is base on the law of demand and supply. And the panic selling of bitcoins now also affect the market because the supply continuesly flowing while the demand is not enough. Still, ups and down is normal in the market so, i think there is nothing to worry about.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think the bitcoin experts are not worry about the bitcoin price.bitcoun price is starting to rise after a few days.2020 is the greatest year for bitcoin. 

• +1 1

What matters most especially for long time traders or holders is that the price of bitcoin despite the falls and the up is going up to meet even more ATHs in time.

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 10:34 AM, Ken said:

What do you know about bitcoin price? It will rise or not? Im just hoping to rise the price of btc to have more moneys. If you know the btc price or you have the graph where it shows the up/down price of btc.

Well that depend on the market. Cryptocurrencies price are not stable especially bitcoin,  ethereum and litecoin. The price always fluctuates.  But bitcoin price is always going up every day. So it will be difficult to know when the price will go high or low if one is not following up.

• +1 1

Bitcoin price is going high, it has reached the rate it has not reached before, the record is this year and I think it within the week, as at now the price is encouraging for those holding the coin, and am happy for them.their patience is really paying them now

We cannot know the future prices of the bitcoin currency, it is a matter of supply and demand, so the more we notice the lower the supply and the more demand, this indicates that the price will rise and vice versa.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is going to stable and towards to high price as it was in future. And like that almost all digital currencies are now have low flectuation as compare to that it was in the past.

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 2:44 PM, Fatihgani12 said:

What shows the bitcoin rise and fall graph is the amount of buying and selling at exchanges that determine the price of rising bitrcoin and the ups and downs of the adoption of bitcoin.

Bitcoin price is not stable and the market is moving very fast but the prediction about the price change is that it will uptrend to the target of the $25,000 at the end of 2020.

• +3 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

We cannot speculate on the future Bitcoin price and it will be 100% guaranteed. We only do daily, weekly and monthly analysis to extract support and resistance, after which we determine the targets you will reach if our analysis is successful.

• +1 1

As things stand now nobody can actually tell the price but the percentage of how the price is going up and down is shown on the graph repeatedly every day. According to statistics bitcoin have been raising over some days now, hopefully it continues like that so that anyone that makes investment in it will be able to make some good profit.

• +1 1