Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

From the very first day after joining this forum i never feel or thought that there are any such coins which is scam according to me all the coins are very impressive as it gives good  earning too.

At first when I was introduced to cryptocurrency I found it of more like a scam that a real time but as I get to do my own research and finding I found out am missing more than that. So I joined and I can give assurance that it not a scam. 

Some crypto is scam. I;ve experienced several ICO's that just collected money, paid coins but didn't get active and all the ICO money dissapeared. So especially new coins are suspicious.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

No, I don't think crypto currency is a scam. I knew someone who leave in his work because of crypto its his new job now and last year he earn 1btc in just a month because of a contest.

No no you are wrong i dont think so thats not possible crypto currency is safe and people earn and invest hug amount in  platform so dontworry bro 

On 12/16/2019 at 2:26 PM, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

Crypto currency is not a scam.. it is a digital currency which helps to keep your transactions private and secure on the internet. You can sell your bitcoins for Fiat money. So I don't think it's a scam in any way possible.

No I don't believe this is a scam because it never happened to me itss very very good coin ever i I believeit blindly 
The site is give us great opportunity 

Even though cryptocurrency world is full of scam, but I don't it's a scam in general at all. Because once you get to know how to use cryptocurerncy properly, you'll know that it ain't scam at all. You can even make them as your source of income if you learn them diligently. 

On 12/16/2019 at 1:56 PM, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

I am  partially beleibelieving that crypto is a scam. As people are believing that alot of people are earning from this.

No, cryptocurrency is not  a  scam, if cryptocurrency would be  scam then it would not have waited these long years ,it would have taken all of the money invested by the people , there is just a rumors that cryptocurrency is a scam thats it.

No crypto currency in not scam but here scammers will try to scam you ! crypto world is a genuine forum , its not a scam lie othe sites ! good luck 

On 12/16/2019 at 1:56 PM, Lubruselu said:

Crypto currencies are not at all scam as people are earning good amount from it but yes there are many scammers who are using crypto currency as a means to scam others.

l don:t believe that cryptocurrency is scam. One can loose money trading in it or get scammed by scammers in the field, but that does not mean that cryptocurrency is scam. Some other people might be gaining at their different spots, it just a matter of opportunity and outcome. 

13 minutes ago, Mehedi 04 said:

May be someone still not believe in cryptocurrency and that all person time to time proved cryptocurrency.

We have no idea about programing and the source code of bitcoin, so we can't say for sure if bitcoin will never turn into scam.

no i don't crypto scam because i have already deposit and withdraw on here and didn't scammed anytime.

so cryptocurrency is not scam at all.

people's who work here know this.

I don't think so. There is no deception today. They all depend on the credibility of the cryptocurrencies. I don't think it might be deceptive. Now it has become something that depends on it in some countries ’economy and it can never be deceptive.

Maybe not, I truly believe in that crypto currency, it makes me so powerful by keeping me in this field, you know it's great to be here, it's kind of sharing knowledge and information about some different ideas so, in my opinion crypto currency is not scammed, others can be scammed,  

Virtual money does not deceive anyone, but only by an individual or organization to use it to deceive others.

I dont believe this but yes many people still thinks that cryptocurrency is a scam   

crrpto current not scam how we said crypto is scam but so many peoples think because their previous experience maybe like this some one cheated them so their mind set change and they spread the rumors about crypto but we know crypto very well so we try to convince them and show some proofs about crypto to change their mentality about crypto.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:56 PM, Lubruselu said:

I didn't even think that crypto currencies is a type of scheme to scam the peoples money because crypto are giving us the chance to profit while providing us the service that will make our life more comfortable like XRP,BTC, ETH and many other useful crypto currencies out there. Those who are using crypto currencies to scam other people are the scammers and not the crypto currency as it was being use as a tool only by those scammers. 

Crypto currency it self is not scam, if it is then you Won't post here to get paid. Crypto currency is legit but the thing is people misusing of it, we see most of the projects are scam whose are pretend like a real project but after some days we can sew their real face.     

cryptocurrency for me is very helpful for me and to others who earned using this site.. there's a lot of cryptocurrency that are not legit but research more to the sites you want to join.. and for me this cryptocurrency is not a scam and not all crypto is scam..