Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin

According to my opinion, if one of them must choose Bitcoin, which must be deleted, because it cannot be dealt with in all countries of the world, but the dollar, they deal with it all over the world.

I think USD should be removed. Of course, if one should be removed, since bitcoin represents a greater potential when it comes to investing, giving high growth in the market and creating opportunities for new investors

If it comes to US dollars only, it will only affect people who use the inauguration as a flaw ..In fact, it will be no fiat currency, no crypto, because until now not all people accept it and there will be no fluctuation in prices. It's okay so it was for a lie

These two are interconnected with each other .Usd is tha hard form of money in tha same way Bitcoin is the soft form of money .If we say that Bitcoin is the internet money now a days it is i trending and people investing in Bitcoin so we can not destroy these two.

10 hours ago, amman44 said:
Bitcoin to United States dollar (BTC to USD). Quickly and easily calculate foreign exchange rates with this free ... Further Information Bitcoin - US-Dollar ...

Date: 1/28/2020

Close: 9,046.9700

Daily Low: 8,578.6504

Daily High: 9,124.9697

Those the USD and Also the Bitcoin are the basic necessary currencies guys.

Crypto may not replace USD, but there will be a method of payment using crypto. because we know not all around the world who know about crypto. perhaps in developing countries this happens but USD is not possible to replace.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

5 hours ago, Ch bilal said:

I'm not a experience man about theses things.

Cause I'm new here So i also want to learn lesson from it

If you want to learn surgery the forum there is a lot for you to read and earn from.

Well, I don't use USD, so I will choose bitcoin. however, I honestly don't want both of them to disappear. Even though my country doesn't use USD, on the internet it's as a benchmark of all currencies, and I'm used to seeing it, so I want both of them to remain.

Its really hard yo choose wether bitcoin or usd but in reality we cannot choose becouse they are both important.bitcoin as the very first crypto currency.and fiat as our personal/actual money

2 hours ago, Amdadulhaque12 said:

I think cryptocurrency is a great site.  And I work on this site a lot with my uncle.  He thinks that if the USD is removed then Bitcoin will be a very good thing.  And if the USD is removed, I think it will be much better.  Thank you very much for sharing with us.

i also think so. btc is the most popular coin now and anyone can make good profit from btc any time if he know how to make a good profit from it.

I think that usd means America. It will never be a band. And it will never rise. So I think if bitcoin goes up then usd won't rise.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:53 PM, Lubruselu said:

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

I will vote for USD to be remove as bitcoin is the symbol of freedom, a king of crypto currencies that brings us a lot of opportunity. Bitcoin is a strong currency also therefore I am pretty sure that it will continue to dominate other currencies in the future. 

Why one is needed to be removed . Usd is issued by a government and that government have all access to that currency while bitcoin is fully virtual . It has no existence . And no one can control it. So why do you think one can be removed ? And one really gonna removed then there is no chance for bitcoin. 

I think that I would delete the dollar because it does not fall and does not grow in price, and you can earn good money on the jump in prices from bitcoin.

If I will connect this issue to our country I will choose bitcoin. The reason was the volatility of bitcoin and the demand of bitcoin increasing everyday. Bitcoin will have a bright future in our technology evolving.

USD can stop existing only in two cases:

1. NAFTA countries adopting a new common currency (like most of the European Union countries which abandoned their local currencies for Euro).

2. The United States would stop being a country due to some reasons (peaceful dissolution like once with Czechoslovakia or civil war like in Yugoslavia).

With Bitcoin this could be potentially easier to disappear, yet the question is when.
Most of the people expect that on some stage BTC will disappear anyway. In distant future - as the technology will progress we might abandon cryptocurrencies at all or find a better one than BTC, which is going to lose its fame and reputation.

For now it is as unlikely as disappearance of USD.

For me I think both has a good benefit and it can't just remove easily, both currency can be use to exchange even if the btc might boom in the world usd will still a currency that can use by everyone.

Well, this decisions is hard because we don't know what coins need to remove especially that this 2 have good participation in our lives like usd that we can use to buy many things and bitcoin that give profits to us

I suggest removing the dollar and taking Bitcoin to take its place because Bitcoin has many advantages over the dollar, which has become something marginal, old and very negative, and unlike Bitcoin, which made history by finding solutions to unemployment by investing in trading and reaping large profits

I think both of them are useful and essential in our daily life. Bitcoin decentralised and no one can control it because of higher security but as bitcoin are noto accept in many countries so we need fiat currency. So for me both of them are useful.      

If you had to throw away what currency to remove. I would eliminate the USD and leave the BTC which in my view is more decentralized, but which undoubtedly opened up to improve it, starting to stabilize its value.

at least in the short term none of the 2 will be eliminated. At this moment each one is fulfilling its function. Although each has its advantages and disadvantages, they coexist well together.

I think that dollars are better, because in the future, cryptocurrency will completely replace the usual currency. Cryptocurrencies have much more advantages than ordinary money.

Actually this a very trick question. Dollar is a flat currency and bitcoin is a digital currency. In order to remove one will affect badly the other. So the both currencies are required to maintain the economical balance. 

On 12/16/2019 at 2:53 PM, Lubruselu said:

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

Both are important for us.i think no currency will never remove.because, now both currency is popular and both currency we used our daily life