Satoshi nakamoto return and need his bitcoin back! - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Satoshi nakamoto return and need his bitcoin back!

Even if this great master, who created Bitcoin, returns, the Bitcoin currently available will not return to him, because he has no ownership documents and is a decentralized currency and is not subject to any party, so it is impossible for him to collect or recover it.

I don't think Satoshi Nakamoto will ask that all Bitcoins be returned to his wallet because he was the one who created the coin. Of course he has a decent amount to store and knows that the prices we are trading now are nil and the next price will be better.

• +1 2

Satoshi Nakamoto, the mysterious myth that changed the course of our financial world, I do not think he will appear to the public, because he has done everything for financial freedom for everyone who wants to change his situation. I really wish to get to know him as he is a mythical person in the fullest sense of the word.

If he really asks for that, I will ask him why you disappeared for so long and now you are showing up and asking for the return of your digital currency that most people bought. And if he convinces me of his words, I will give him half the amount I have because he deserves more than that.

26 minutes ago, Adam adam said:

If he really asks for that, I will ask him why you disappeared for so long and now you are showing up and asking for the return of your digital currency that most people bought.

You have made a quite funny comment :classic_laugh:. @Adam adam.

If you ask me I think that there are two possibilities of Satoshi nakamoto .Many people think that satoshi nakamoto is not real. A company  made his false identity and made bitcoin. Other people say that he is real but he is hiding to save his life because he has the most bitcoin in the whole world.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

On 11/19/2020 at 9:12 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

I do not think there is any way to get the mkney back when it is sent from the wallet if he has something  like that  would  have done so till now..

There is actually a way to make the transection cancel but only untill it is not sent from the wallet that means before the transection is zero you can actually get your money back.

• +4 1

It is impossible for satoshis nakamoto to take your bitcoins from you since your wallets have a lot of security and he will not know where his bitcoins are since he invented decentralized bitcoin and they cannot be traced it is impossible for him to take your bitcoins.

• +1 1

Lol. Friend, Satoshi Nakamoto isn't owner of all Bitcoin so he could claim. He just gave blockchain technology to the community so Bitcoin is decentralized property of all members in crypto community.

• +1 1

actually this makes no sense , first of all it's very rare to find people has that amount of Bitcoin unless they belong to big companies that deals with crypto , also these Bitcoins can't be took from us because they don't belong to satoshi , maybe he is the investor of BTC but doesn't mean he own then otherwise you wouldn't see people dealing and buying the currency 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

This is physically impossible, since bitcoin is governed under a decentralized system which only responds to supply and demand, therefore unless Satoshi nakamoto has programmed some emergency code within the structure of the Blockchain, then it is impossible, in addition many people own their prívate key of wallets or they keep the funds disconnected from the network.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/16/2019 at 10:48 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think if that man satoshi nakamoto will return and he want all his bitcoin to back free to his wallet while you already has onwned more than 10000 bitcoins in wallet

10,000? Make it x 100 as the Satoshi wallets have around 1.1 million BTC inside. But he doesn't touch them, never used any of these Bitcoins, probably destroyed the private keys, and the reason was that he wasn't mining these to sell them later, but to support the network at the infancy level of the first year. This is how honest Satoshi was and what an amazing person.

1 hour ago, Amiami said:

This is physically impossible, since bitcoin is governed under a decentralized system which only responds to supply and demand, therefore unless Satoshi nakamoto has programmed some emergency code within the structure of the Blockchain, then it is impossible, in addition many people own their prívate key of wallets or they keep the funds disconnected from the network.

The Bitcoin code is open source and has been researched thousands of times by programmers. There is nothing hidden, everything is at github.

Edited by kryptonick
  • +3 1

i do not think that brother , who tell that information also who know the nakamoto satoushi , beacsue no one know him , and that information 100 poursent wrong , so good luck brother .

This is not part of the plan the genius

(satoshi nakamoto) execute to the world when he first introduce bitcoin however I support the motion by saying it impossible and will never be possible at all cost. Bitcoin have been launch and everyone has already bought it which is now there property and not for the genius again we can always give a good reputation to him for introducing the new technology to us but not to take It back from us.

Edited by The Game
  • +2 1

On 12/16/2019 at 4:48 AM, Lubruselu said:

¿Qué piensas si ese hombre, satoshi nakamoto, regresará y quiere que todos sus bitcoins vuelvan a su billetera mientras tú ya tienes más de 10000 bitcoins en la billetera?

It is something little possible since it is a decentralized currency and to be able to obtain it would be very complicated so we only have an imagination that satoshi nakamoto will return and will not ask for his BTC but will say we have achieved it and the BTc is in the hands of all the world.

• +1 2

If it could happen then many people die because of heart attacks 😭😭. Because they are losing their a large of income and also many of the things that are related to these. But it's only a joke not more. It could never  happen.

23 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

What a childish question friend this is decentralize field and if you sent any one your money no one have authority to get you back and we but our bitcoins not satoshi gives us , So i dont think satoshi the creator have the rights to take back bitcoins .

@Maaz sultan my thoughts dough. I was thinking the same thing how can he say he need his bit coin back. I don't think statoshi nagatomo made this currency just because of himself no. I think its for the general use. We have adopted the use of it and it can't be returned @T_9 @Trainz

These is virtually impossible, even though he is the brain behind the development of bitcoin, it's not longer the controller over the affairs of the coin not to tall of claiming ownership. 

On 12/16/2019 at 2:33 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think if that man satoshi nakamoto will return and he want all his bitcoin to back free to his wallet while you already has onwned more than 10000 bitcoins in wallet

Bitcoin isn't controlled even by Satoshi Nakamota the founder itself that's why if he return he can't get the Bitcoin from other Wallets. I believe he has Bitcoin in his wallet and maybe he will use his own Bitcoin but returning Bitcoin to the founder Wallet isn't possible.

He needs private keys of every user so that he could send Bitcoin to his wallet which isn't possible.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think that if he returns he will not do this, since his plan was to help each other so I do not think it is this way, I think that if he returns he will be proud of his great invention and that everything came out excellent.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:48 AM, Lubruselu said:

I highly doubt that this will happen because it is a de-centralized cryptocurrency, and taking into account that satoshi nakamoto would not return and would do that rather, he would continue with great pride and would say that this belongs to everyone.

I think that is impossible process because of the decentralization of the cryptocurrencies. And decentralization mean there is no authority that can have any kind of control on Bitcoin. So we can never assume these kind of things which are totally beyond the possibilities.

I don't think he will come back for it, he does that for world to know him and his name to be respected, he bring something that the whole world will continue to remember him. 

Even if this tremendous master, who created Bitcoin, returns, the Bitcoin currently available will not return to him, because he has no possession documents and is a decentralized currency and is not subject to any party, so it is not possible for him to collect or recover it. 

Satoshi nakamoto cannot simply come back and want all of his bitcoin back and get it because it's almost like the federal reserve in the USA wanting all their money back so it is something that can never happen.