Blame yourself by joining crypto's - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Blame yourself by joining crypto's

No. I don't blame myself for joining in Crypto world because  by joining here I am now able to earn money as my pocketmoney. So i know that this is a good platform and I love to work here. And i don't blame for it. 

They use the name of the platform in order to deceive the members registered on the platform, which are messages that have become exposed to some users, but the problem with the new members is the one who involves them with the trick, so attention must be paid well.

No, on the contrary, I am happy. I am very active in this field, even if I lose a few money, I will continue because it provides me with many opportunities that help me in many things.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It initially occurred to me but over time I had already learned and found a way to make a steady profit. People taught me how to invest in tedding and other types.

I can blame myself for falling for a scam in which I put my earnings on a website and upon arriving back to the website, my user account was banned and that is why I will never put my money on websites that are not verified and this has been a learning opportunity for me.

On 15.12.2019 at 16:29, Lubruselu said:

Is anyone here are blaming his/her self because of joining the cryptocurrency and losses a lot of money in cryptocurrency without recovering those money yet till this time?

To be honest, i wish that i know this forum befor that, i was really need to know about digital currency and what happen in the world about coins, but i have never invest yet , i want to try them

To be very honest I have no problem joining Crypto. Crypto has given me lots of opportunities to earn a good amount of money. I am able to run my own expenses by the help of Crypto. For me it is very beneficial.

Well, I don’t feel like that. For a successful question, if they fail one day, they will answer you smoothly. Success comes after failure.

I think there Is no wast of time first of all I have no idea but I am telling you about my friend he have earned alot of sathosi from cryptotalk he is very happy from cryptotalk 

I've never blamed myself for joining crypto. It has given me many opportunities to develop myself, so I am grateful to have had the opportunity to meet this field of encryption at an appropriate time.

20 hours ago, abde_ait said:

I've never blamed myself for joining crypto. It has given me many opportunities to develop myself, so I am grateful to have had the opportunity to meet this field of encryption at an appropriate time.

Only few people have regret that they have joined cryptocurrency and waste their resources, because they invested without having proper knowledge of it

they are so many people i see saying cryptocurrency is a scam , they are such people who has regretted while trying to be rich from crypto in a few days and greatest failures and losers 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don’t think so. Crypto talk helps many people to make his or her own Pocket money. We can improve our general knowledge by working crypto currency. It’s users are increase day by day. 

Everyday many people joined crypto talk for work their.                                 

I do not blame myself, on the contrary, I am happy to join and work with coding because I have achieved good profits from it and become another source of income for me and I work on coding on a daily basis.

I'm happy for joining this platform and I don't blame anyone,  this forum give me money and good profit by working for 3 hours daily at home. 

Although I have lost a lot of money in crypto, I am very happy because I earned the experience. Now, I am getting my lost money slowly and gradually. So no, I do not blame myself for joining crypto world ❤.

Hello my dear friend. I don't blame it because i have not lost any capital here. Because im new here and so far i dont have any idea about trading and investment so I'm still learning. 

Why i will blame myself for no reason??? Why? Starting trading in cryptocurrency is the best decision in my life .... I have a long term planning and I'm getting profit..

No i never blame myself for any losses. Life is a lesson and we should learn from our mistakes. For my experience i had loss money when i was completely new at Crypto. I had send my btc around 50$ worth to btc doubler. They double for 1 time. I Invest again 100$  and second time they got fade away. But i learned from that and my real Crypto life started from that. If we blame ourselves then sure we would be demotivated and desperate.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

If during your trades, you did something and knew that it was wrong and lost money, you deserve to be blamed because it is your own fault. However, if you analyzed the market, read the news, made predictions and bought the best coin and still lost money, it is not your fault and this can happen for anyone in the crypto market because there are always some margins of error in our calculations. But if you move forward with caution and examination, you are most likely to praise yourself rather than blaming.

The name is also investment there must be advantages and disadvantages.If I suffer a small portion of losses.I think I'm happy to be in cryptocurrency.

Maybe only some will say regret and blame, but most are grateful to know crypto because crypto provides an easy way in terms of real personal financial management.

No, am happy that i haven't lose any money from my pocket to crypto. All the money i used in crypto i earn it online from different sources and then i trade it to get bigger though sometimes i get loss but i will not stop trading.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

16 hours ago, Cbnayeem014 said:

It needs to understand the market for the currency without analyzing it enough, so that it will be profitable but not profitable. 

You cannot understand the market without to your own research and doing the market analysis, do that's if you'll be trading without the analysis you must be loosing in the trading