Blame yourself by joining crypto's - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Blame yourself by joining crypto's

On 12/15/2019 at 4:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

Is anyone here are blaming his/her self because of joining the cryptocurrency and losses a lot of money in cryptocurrency without recovering those money yet till this time?

No I gain all the money by free and it is getting more and more but I really balme my self the when I saw bitcoin in news from years I didn't by some ...

I never blame myself for been part of crypto neither the guy that introduced crypcurencies to me, I still believe one day we will get something better from been part of crypto world. 

Why im blaming my self in joining crypto? In fact I get familiar what is crypto currency and get some basic knowledge how blockchain works. Addition to that i learned to invest, trade and earned. I am greatful having in here.

11 hours ago, Hanan951 said:

No I gain all the money by free and it is getting more and more but I really balme my self the when I saw bitcoin in news from years I didn't by some ...

Sure that's is the very big mistake you have done if you were seeing the bitcoin before but you couldn't buy and holding it when it was selling in low price

Nope, not really. Actually im am delightful in joining cryptos. Because of it i somehow have the budget to repair minor house improvement and bought a new mobile phone. More on doing task than trading so im not losing much.

I will never blame myself by joining crypto, I like this platform, this almost change my life, you know this is the site where we can earn money by making good posts and comments here, personally everything is going well and hope for better in future..

the most important thing is to keep learning until you really understand about trading crypto because crypto is an opportunity to change your lifestyle

I don't think i will blame myself for joining crypto, as i feel i am happy that i can earn through this and utilise my leisure time. 

17 hours ago, Kman said:

I dont blame myself for such, because in whatever you do if you want to succeed you will have to take risk

You have to take risk in all cases so you don't have to blame anybody or.yourself for that.

On 12/15/2019 at 4:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

Is anyone here are blaming his/her self because of joining the cryptocurrency and losses a lot of money in cryptocurrency without recovering those money yet till this time?

It's actually healthy if you are blaming yourself instead of blaming others. But take it as a lesson that you paid for if you lost. And you weren't alone, many people have lost, that's the nature of volatile markets. You will also make money if you hang on and study the markets.

On 12/15/2019 at 8:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

I do have huge loss in crypto currency and thats because of my lack of knowledge or experience . But I believe this is good opportunity and great fun in crypto

In fact I am making good money on crypto. I will not blame myself for the reason. With this money I am now an employee. That's why I don't blame myself.

5 hours ago, Hassan779 said:

I don't want to blame myself for joining crypto.  This is more than a chance for me to be a passion and it helps me make extra money

There is no blame to be done. You had earn already and what is the need to blame.

I only blame myself for joining crypto late. The platform has really helped me in learning and earning. I have no negative blame at all

15 minutes ago, priyanka22 said:

the main mistakes that can be made when it starts in trade, is does not have a limit for losses.

Sometimes hodl is a good way to rest from trade. Remember that the crypto world offers many ways to win, not only with buying and selling.

Hodl is the most depressing moment the one that i can nit afford, i know myself my mind is weak, HODL is when you keep holding when the market is still bloody.

On 17.02.2020 at 21:17, rulfstumla said:

Well, im now not accusing my self right here in crypto given that as of presently, i did not lose coins however conjointly in the occasion that i lose a few cash, i will fault my self seeing that tha is my blame which is the lesson for me that i will steady my cash to programmers and scammers.

This subject is off-base about crypto, crypto is here to stay. I see no motives why we have to be accusing ourselves, it's been in presence for lengthy and no longer terrible feedback around it

On 2/13/2020 at 10:59 PM, sandysoo said:

On the contrary, the cryptocurrency gave me hope to get money and work for profit. I loved Bitcoin very much.

Because of bitcoin now i am able to be a student and a successful women that make me happy alooot.

Of course I wouldn't blame myself.  Because I'm making good money from crypto.  With this money J is now self-employed.  I will not blame myself for this. Yes, I fully agree with your statement.

On 12/15/2019 at 8:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

I didn't find anyone. Because crypto gives us golden opportunities to earn massive money. I joined here to earn free money. My friends also enter into this. And they are earning quite good from this.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Hello man, there is no reason to blame your decision of joining the crypto world . It is still the best place and one of the best gift from the modern science and technology., We are having so many opportunities just due to crypto. That's all. 

I have never actually lost my money since I knew crypto. if I may know the purpose of losing here is because of investing by buying coins to trade or because they run out on gambling sites?

no I since I entered the world of crypto I have never abandoned it, it has become a passion of mine and I am proud of the gains that I got thanks to them, of course there were also losses but the gains were greater...

Yes i am, Who make a big mistake by joining crypto currency because people cheated a lot and i suffered a lot.

But i'm still not going not to give up crypto currency and turn my loss into profit.

No, not yet. In not feeling any blame for joining cryptotalk because i didn't lost any money here. Even im so happy by joining this platform. Even majority of users are happy as they are gaining information and earning lots of money from here.