Interesting information about Halving Bitcoin - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Interesting information about Halving Bitcoin

This is important information that I did not know to say carefully, as I understood that all the reward was divided, the lower the bitcoin aggregation speed, that is 21 btc pieces.  What will happen if all of them are collected, will they be burned or continue to be dealt with?

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Bitcoin halving is an important process that needs to be cycled once in four years. There are 15 millions of total bitcoins available in the world. But 4 million has been lost by an user. And from the rest 21 million only 18 million coins are mined. But 3 millions are still left. And it will be over in 2140. So the halving plays a vital role in the crypto world. It increases the price of the coins. 

5 hours ago, Depth Jonny said:

For the crypto community, that really is an essential sate. Moreover, the perfect opportunity to invest in bitcoin at the moment is that the price is very small now so that the benefit is very good.

Your words are correct. Currently investing in bitcoin is good because of the low prices, but this is not our topic. We are talking here about important information about this bitcoin halve. If you have some good information please share it here.

I think bitcoin halving is just a trick to prevent losing a huge amount of bitcoin. There's no guarantee of increase of Bitcoin price because we all know how vulnerable the market is.

If current upcoming halving make bitcoin worth much more, then the next halving in 2024 will be definitely the most profitable for investors in bitcoin and holders.

Well, i have no idea how halving runs or works, thanks for sharing this kind of information mate, this will be helpful for the member ls here especially for those didn't know the halving yet, i hope you will continue to share some useful informations here.

On 5/2/2020 at 10:20 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, i have no idea how halving runs or works, thanks for sharing this kind of information mate, this will be helpful for the member ls here especially for those didn't know the halving yet, i hope you will continue to share some useful informations here.

Well, my dear, I am glad that you benefited from this information. Halving happens to bitcoin every four years, as mining rewards decrease by half, and this leads to a decrease in the amount of bitcoin produced on a daily basis, and thus will lead to an increase in demand and an increase in prices.

6 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Well, my dear, I am glad that you benefited from this information. Halving happens to bitcoin every four years, as mining rewards decrease by half, and this leads to a decrease in the amount of bitcoin produced on a daily basis, and thus will lead to an increase in demand and an increase in prices.

Yes mate, by producing some new bitcoins again, it will help the price of it to increased so that the bull run is actually happens after the halving, i hope that it will reached the $20000 again which is happens on the year of 2017. 

On 4/26/2020 at 8:46 PM, Saj555 said:

Bitcoin halving is an important process that needs to be cycled once in four years. There are 15 millions of total bitcoins available in the world. But 4 million has been lost by an user. And from the rest 21 million only 18 million coins are mined. But 3 millions are still left. And it will be over in 2140. So the halving plays a vital role in the crypto world. It increases the price of the coins. 

Yes i think that this is a nice information about the halving and I think that this is a great opportunity for beginners and newbies to learn new knowledge in order to study more about cryptocurrencies you must learn what is halving because it is an important part. 

That's a clear clarification information on bitcoin halving the event that is believed to always have the ability to push the price of bitcoin higher and almost every bitcoin user is expecting to profit from this event that will also occur in this year of 2020 I'm much prepared to witness what will happen.

As you said at the last of your post.. This is why bitcoin affect on the price of other coins! Halving isn't a trick.. It's a strategy of smqrt people who want bitcoin to be the best! And i respect these people for their good strategy and hope that bitcoin would be stronger each 4 years

22 minutes ago, George10 said:

That's a clear clarification information on bitcoin halving the event that is believed to always have the ability to push the price of bitcoin higher and almost every bitcoin user is expecting to profit from this event that will also occur in this year of 2020 I'm much prepared to witness what will happen.

Well, halving is not helping the price of bitcoin to increased, this is just increased by having a new released bitcoin in the market because halving is producing an bitcoin through network.

1 hour ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, halving is not helping the price of bitcoin to increased, this is just increased by having a new released bitcoin in the market because halving is producing an bitcoin through network.

Thanks for the point of correction i really appreciate your effort on reaching me out,you know I'm new to this event therefore I lack some of the knowledge about it but I'm learning each day from this forum.

You're right, we always have to learn something from crypto because we get new information. Which helps us in our work. I will be able to know about these new events and get the right information about how much the price of Bitcoin will increase. Bitcoin's price is rising due to competition.

Thank  You  for sharing  this  useful  informationwith all of us. So that  we can invest now in crypto currencies especially  bitcoin  You get some good profit. 

• Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Thank  You  for sharing  this  useful  informationwith all of us. So that  we can invest now in crypto currencies especially  bitcoin  You get some good profit. 

Not at all my dear. In my opinion they were very helpful for either you or others. If we have talked about the halving, must collect some coins and of course BTC for the halving. Good Earning! 🙂 

1 minute ago, halloweed said:

But you should also know that some patient is going to be required, becaue the halving wont just happen as fast as it can, but as late as you might even think of giving up.

Thank you for your opinion. l agree with your opinion mate, we must be patience in every time. It doesn't matter the halving will just happen or not. Patience plays an important role in the crypto world. 

8 hours ago, George10 said:

Thanks for the point of correction i really appreciate your effort on reaching me out,you know I'm new to this event therefore I lack some of the knowledge about it but I'm learning each day from this forum.

Well, this is a lesson from you mate, kindly read some more informations about cryptocurrency so that you can get some ideas and knowledge about from it. Happy posting.

In bitcoin cycle halving process is soo important because many people can afford bitcoin due it's lower price after bitcoin halving there is no doubt price of bitcoin will increase rapidly. It can take nearly 2 or 3 months.

12 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

In bitcoin cycle halving process is soo important because many people can afford bitcoin due it's lower price after bitcoin halving there is no doubt price of bitcoin will increase rapidly. It can take nearly 2 or 3 months.

Yes, it is true, this can take some time, maybe from three months to a year. You should be alert to this important point because some people think that the price increase will happen immediately at Halving and this is not true. You can make a historical review and you'll see that.

On 5/6/2020 at 9:11 AM, Basad said:

But from what we read from this history of halving has cleared that so far, forget about that analysis Bitcoin is not going backwards never but forward ever. And we shall come to see in few days

You are really right, Bitcoin is on the rise of my missile to the levels of 10 thousand dollars, I do not know whether the division has anything to do with this or are there other reasons, do you have any information? .

Yes this what people need to know about halving , and also there is another thing ,halving is very close , is in 12 may 2020 , is mean after 4 day , and the people how do mining the will be take just 6,25 BTC for every block. And also i think bitcoin will rise after halving , so now is the best time to investing in bitcoin.

On 5/6/2020 at 8:26 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is a lesson from you mate, kindly read some more informations about cryptocurrency so that you can get some ideas and knowledge about from it. Happy posting.

Yes  I think that mistakes will leave a lesson to those affected by the mistakes and not only to them but to those who are beginners too it wil lserve as a guidance and learning experience for them and I thino that is the advantages of this forum. 

1 hour ago, Zues said:

Yes  I think that mistakes will leave a lesson to those affected by the mistakes and not only to them but to those who are beginners too it wil lserve as a guidance and learning experience for them and I thino that is the advantages of this forum. 

Well, this is true mate, they need some guidance here by the seniors and also they can read the rules and regulations here to know how to posts properly and also to avoid do some bad activities here.

On 5/8/2020 at 5:59 AM, Salauddin said:

I don't think anything should be said based on fictional information because after halving bitcoin, bitcoin will continue to provide many more advanced services that we have never seen before. Bitcoin is constantly being updated and is trying to improve as the days go by.

This is not fictional information my friend, this is real information based on facts and figures that you can search on the Internet yourself and you will find this information mentioned just like what I wrote it exactly. I did not bring anything from me, my friend.