Gold backed Coin / Token - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Gold backed Coin / Token

I believe, all organisations in life will do everything to ensure the sell their coin and this has a great effect on how they market their coin. It is the individual that would discern with a good knowledge of Crypto, which coin is good or a scam.

• Useful or interesting 1

Gold backed token may be real but I'm not trust this kind of token. After leaving, many coins come back also but mostly coins are scam or fake. I don't think this token project is good.

On 12/15/2019 at 2:53 PM, cryptosix said:

I am seeing few of the projects are coming with the sentence of Gold backed token, Is this is a scam or what? The gold price doesn't meets to the price of Crypto as we already know, then how does these projects fool people telling the coin is backed by pure gold.

What are your thoughts on such projects backed, stable, dependent, on Gold.

Oh that is a good News seeing that one is a good thing a can be more profit and be a good source of income and generate good amount of money and passive income.

2 hours ago, kubuto1 said:

gold support may be better and more stable, gold is not expected to be much wrong, gold performance is never close

well i dont know why would you think this is good because we are 2 different markets and the gold market has over 9 trillion dollar investments in it while bitcoin is still struggling at 160 billion.

Fraudsters use the appeal of gold that makes people want to invest. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are more profitable than gold investments. So it's best to avoid projects that carry the Au element.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Yes I also saw some new projects that claim they are backed by 60% or hundred percent by real gold its not clear for me how they work with gold investment. 

On 12/15/2019 at 8:53 AM, cryptosix said:

I am seeing few of the projects are coming with the sentence of Gold backed token, Is this is a scam or what? The gold price doesn't meets to the price of Crypto as we already know, then how does these projects fool people telling the coin is backed by pure gold.

I have read about the Lightcash project which is a cryptocurrency exchange and trading platform where the developers plan for other features like crowdfunding system and a private market online. The currency of the project will be supported by gold to ensure its price stability. The LCCT codes are designed to be stable. Each 1000 symbols will be linked to the value of 1 gram of gold.

On 12/15/2019 at 7:53 AM, cryptosix said:

Some of the cryptocurrency projects backed by gold are indeed real and serious projects. I don't remember which ones so I won't mention any.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Now recetly we have many  coins/tokens are backed by gold its good concept the aim behind this system a digital token is launch that repersents a certain value of gold for example we have a token the volue of one gram gold

DGX OGC GBT MNTP ZGC PGT and Darico these all are gold backed currencies and tokens in market which have some good value.

On 12/15/2019 at 2:53 PM, cryptosix said:

Maybe that’s somehow scam or other tactics but let us do our part by doing some research on that because it will not good if we are get scam and lose money.

3 hours ago, slagho said:

I assume this is mostly a wonderful notion to make gold again cryptocurrencies, backing advanced gold with physical gold, I realize some altcoins that claim to be supported with the aid of gold like DGD or DGX no longer beyond any doubt it really is true or now not no matter the reality that.

Can I know the real name of the token / coin that is supported by gold, as you say DGD and DGX. I just found out that this coin has been supported by gold. All I know is Tether.

On 1/15/2020 at 5:56 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

Gold backed token may be real but I'm not trust this kind of token. After leaving, many coins come back also but mostly coins are scam or fake. I don't think this token project is good.

This doesn't essentially shameful the coin itself false piety be earned by trading, but it channel the crucial action is not about the class of the product, 

On 12/15/2019 at 8:53 AM, cryptosix said:

Usually they are pegged to gold like usdt is pegged to usd. It's a matter of trust really that they do have the gold in their vaults. But the problem comes in that you even need the trust. And the fact the value is pinpointed to one weak spot. If the government thinks the system is illegal, they can just shut them down.

On 12/15/2019 at 12:53 PM, cryptosix said:

We know only central bank backed  gold for his native currency. If any project said gold back his coin or token price, I think they are scam and they attract to investors who want to invest in good projecr. That's why we should more careful about this type of project.        

These project that are coming up and saying that their tokens is being back by actual gold are all fake, I have invest in some and their value started up high and later drop to an unimaginable price cause the tokens wasn't back by anything.

14 minutes ago, mapho said:

Maybe they take gold as a ensure for the enlarge. So distant, gold can be a valid and growing aid so it can gotten to be a regular financial potential.

The thing suspicious about those coins is how do ewe know they own real gold to backup those coins?

55 minutes ago, Kkanan said:

Support tokens are in gold. I think this is a fraud project. have invest in some and their value started up high and later drop to an unimaginable price cause the tokens wasn't back by anything.

that means the token you say is not really supported by gold. So that their value falls, because the tokens supported by gold will certainly be more stable.

Not really sure but there also some token that was backed by real gold example like this one https://gold.storage/, It's was backed by real gold and based on ethereum smart contract, The total supply was macth with real gold that you can see and verified their gold on third party website.

Requires very high initial funding to make coins or tokens that are supported by gold, but if it can be realized and supported by professional companies, get regulation from reputable regulators. That will be very convincing for investors and be a breakthrough that is extraordinary.

If you don't hold your gold, it's not your gold.  I suggest if you want actual gold, then acquire it physically.

Even though backed assets are of no use unless they are audited and the results are verifiable, many people don't check or care so you get a lot of fake backed coins.  Beware.

I see a few plans that accompany a gold supported token fine, is this a trick or something? We definitely realize that the cost of gold has nothing to do with the crypto cost, so how these projects are deceiving the money that individuals let them know is unadulterated gold. 

What are your musings on bolstered, economical and gold-based ongoing activities?

If the coin is really provided with gold, this is very good. BUT. where is the evidence of this collateral? Usually words about gold supply are just words. There is no reason to use gold instead of bitcoin for the security of your crypto project.

I wouldn't contribute any coins in any altcoin that suggests to be supported through gold, for the reason that you have got were given no concept at the off danger that it is in reality actual.  In expansion a coin like that would by means of necessity be centralized, for the reason that somebody would should maintain the gold it really is backing the coin.

On 12/15/2019 at 7:53 AM, cryptosix said:

The coins should develop in the same way gold does. If not it's scam. I would also be suspicious because why would you buy gold backed coins if you can also buy them in real life?

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.