Bitcoin to be $100,000 - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lufiaq

Bitcoin to be $100,000

7 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

I believe an ATH of 100k is achievable with bitcoin but I am actually not seeing that happening this year although I remain very bullish as I still believe we can have a recovery of $20k later this year. Due this optimism, I have been holding for a while and I will keep on holding for now.

It is very impossible for recovery of $20000 this year based on my analyses, it could be next year though. Let us hope for $15000 this year. 

10 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

It is very impossible for recovery of $20000 this year based on my analyses, it could be next year though. Let us hope for $15000 this year. 

I will love to see your analysis. Maybe your analysis are right but you also can't be so sure as prediction cannot be 100% correct. I believe the post halving bull run this year will be a lot different. Time will only tell if I am actually right or it was just an optimism.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

40 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

I will love to see your analysis. Maybe your analysis are right but you also can't be so sure as prediction cannot be 100% correct. I believe the post halving bull run this year will be a lot different. Time will only tell if I am actually right or it was just an optimism.

It is not that hard but I can not just start to explain, but to cut it short, bitcoin price do not start increasing bin the previous two halving, it took some months. And in the two halving, for 2012, the all time high was in 2013 while in 2016 halving, the all time high was in 2017. So, this with other analyzes makes me predict that even if bitcoin increase this years, its leaking price will still be next year. But analyzes might not work but probably. 

When I just saw this thread I was just weak, as bitcoin reaching $100000 so soon as it can't really, as I think that bitcoin having to there, will obviously have to reach peaks along it's way and and maybe fall. As it can reach there but will take time on that arrival

14 hours ago, Upright said:

When I just saw this thread I was just weak, as bitcoin reaching $100000 so soon as it can't really,

You do not need to be weak, just know that bitcoin reaching $100000 even in the next 10 years will only remain a dream, bitcoin is meant to be very volatile when people have not really known about it, but the more people know about it, the less the volatility. 

In the future, perhaps that will happen if bitcoin has spread as a recognized payment currency in all of the world, because the liquidity that will actually enter the market will push the price to these levels.

I agree with you, yes, but on the other hand, if you have lost the opportunity that you should have taken advantage of and to buy bitcoins at the level that you said you are, ie $ 6000, then you have another opportunity. Even if the price of the currency falls below the current level, the goal will go up here is $ 100,000. This is our goal. If you hold 1btc, you will win a lot according to what you invested.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The movement of the currency market can not be known to anyone, but if the price of the bitcoin coin reaches the bottom, many people will buy and store the currency until the price rises again, and I think that it is impossible for the bitcoin price to reach $ 100,000

3 hours ago, Brand1 said:

The movement of the currency market can not be known to anyone, but if the price of the bitcoin coin reaches the bottom, many people will buy and store the currency until the price rises again, and I think that it is impossible for the bitcoin price to reach $ 100,000

Thank you for this good comment, bitcoin is not yet at $50000 not to talk of $90000 but people are talking about $100000. Only experience crypto dealers will predict such price. 

I think your article is greatly exaggerated, although many hope that this will happen for his bitcoin, but this will change the global economy and this is somewhat difficult.

Yo! Can you tell me more about trading signals and how can I be really good with reading the charts? I'm doing to some trading lately but I'm not really getting better and I have more loss than profit. Could you give me some tips on how could I be better at trading?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Your prediction was wrong from the first. The price of bitcoin will only climb high and it has already begun. You should also pay attention to events that will happen this year.

I think everyone wants a bitcoin price of $ 100,000, anything can happen, it might take a few more years to get that price. For this reason, buying bitcoin below the price of $ 7,000 and depositing it for a long time is the best way to make a profit, if the price of bitcoin in the future touches $ 100,000 you can imagine the profits that will be very much. .

• +1 1

Many predictions state that bitcoin will reach 100k in next few years. I think in next two years price will be 50k and in near about five years it's price will hit 100k. So I think it is best chance for long term holders.

• +1 1

At that time we hope to get this achievement because that the price of btc going to rise in every second because its the future of the digital currency

I also believe that it can reach that price in the long run, as the cryptocurrency market is very new and still has low capitalization, cryptocurrencies have great growth potential

I think that it will never reach such a price although in theory it is possible if interest increases as much as it did in 2017-2018 then I think it is realistic

I still believe that it can reach the $ 100,000 mark as it is still a very new market and can easily reach that value, it just needs some time for that, Bitcoin is the technology of the future

On 11/12/2020 at 5:58 PM, cooperallch said:

I still believe that it can reach the $ 100,000 mark as it is still a very new market and can easily reach that value, it just needs some time for that, Bitcoin is the technology of the future

Yes I agree, it's a fresh market which uses a highly advanced technology that can be used in different economic fields but I think people need to trust its use in order to gain more value

• +2 1

Although it is a very large amount, nothing is impossible.  Because the market value of Bitcoin is constantly rising, it is not impossible to reach $ 100,000, but it will take a long time.

The price of Bitcoin has tripled from a year to now.

If this happens again next year, we will see Bitcoin at $ 60,000.

I do not expect it to reach this number within a year.

I think it needs two years for that.

• +2 1

On 11/5/2020 at 7:03 PM, Shaami said:

It possible to achieve 100k$ but i don't think so. It will take 50 to 60 years to reach the figure.

Its now i think 14k$ only. We can hope and imagine for it to cross 100k$ but will take many many years.

If people really adopt bitcoin, it should not take more than 10 years or a little more years before bitcoin will reach $100000. All needed is for institutions to continue to adopt bitcoin. With that, people will also buy more which can lead to another bull market. 

• +2 1