Bitcoin to be $100,000 - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lufiaq

Bitcoin to be $100,000

On 12/18/2019 at 7:52 AM, farhanpro613 said:

As for right now the the price rate has fallen a bit. Even though the demand and users didn't

decrease instead it still keep increasing. Because of it i think there is chance if bitcoin price to increase upto 100000. But i see no chance right at this moment.

well for me i dont think we will have this happening either now or in 10 years because 100k is not an easy target for bitcoin to achieve and we see a lot of obstacles in bitcoin right now.

Yes the price Bitcoin should go to $100,000. But we must realize what the value for Bitcoin going up so high. Bitcoin now is still on adoption and many regulation is going nowhere. So the price Bitcoin i think will be stable in around $6,000 - $10,000 this year. But i believe if the adoption is going massive that will make the price Bitcoin going up than before.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

1 hour ago, sasni said:

I doubt very much for this to happen we are not sure about this bitcoin forecast if the price can reach $ 100,000 by 2020. Bitcoin prices may rise as demand rises, and in a short time the crypto world will become much more profitable.

Most predictions that refer to high prices like $100K for bitcoin, are based on halving effect. They think what happened in previous halvings, will repeat exactly in 2020 but I doubt this will happen with the same intensity as before. The reason is that when the first and second halvings happened, the price of bitcoin was much lower than today and it still had much capacity for growth. But today bitcoin price has grown much higher and the chances of third halving to act like a 4x or 5x price multiplier is much lower.

Yeah, only in fairy tales, the idea of a cue ball now costs as much as it should cost. And those who fantasize about colossal x-rays will only be disappointed

Very good analysis, I think also bitcoin will touch the price of 100k $ in the next few years when the bullrun occurs.

On 12/15/2019 at 12:51 PM, lufiaq said:

I want Bitcoin to be $100,000

but for now it's just a wish.
If you discard feelings, it is clear that the trend is falling + the price is below the strong resistance level of 7450. I think the bottom of the bitcoin is at the level of 6200.
And only from this level you need to buy BTC

What do you think?
I will continue to update BTC

1.jpg

update

I dont think we will be seeing that value. As far as the market is concerned the resistance above 9k$ is still strong and it will took some months before it will be breached. 100k$ is just a dream today and possibly 10 to 20 years from now that dream will be realized.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

On 12/14/2019 at 8:51 PM, lufiaq said:

I want Bitcoin to be $100,000

but for now it's just a wish.
If you discard feelings, it is clear that the trend is falling + the price is below the strong resistance level of 7450. I think the bottom of the bitcoin is at the level of 6200.
And only from this level you need to buy BTC

What do you think?
I will continue to update BTC

1.jpg

update

Well, that is really impossible for bitcoin to hit in that amount maybe century before that something like miracle if that go up so high.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I need Bitcoin to be $100,000 

in any case, for the time being it's only a desire. 

On the off chance that  dispose of sentiments, plainly the pattern is falling + the value is underneath the solid opposition level of 7450. I think the base of the bitcoin is at the degree of 6200. 

Also, just from this level you have to purchase BTC 

What do you think? 

I will keep on refreshing BTC 

Multiple times in July and August, and once toward the finish of October, there was an astounding section point for exceptionally enormous increases, so by and by I wouldn't fret generally speaking worth going down. I do think about the impact it has on every single other coin, yet value activity on Bitcoin up/down $2-3K until it genuinely begins to moon all out is superbly fine. There's no requirement for individuals to FUD or FOMO. Long haul, anything under $9K is a decent arrangement, Anything above $12K is acceptable benefit.

On 12/15/2019 at 9:53 AM, steel123 said:

I don't want to say anything, but does it make sense to look at all this technically?
The most important thing is that people who have a lot of BTC do not leave the market.
I understand that people like to paint lines but ...

We will see, I think that optimism counts in the market and it must be that the price goes up

It is impossible guys as for as i am remmberig. And i hope that in future it might takes some flight. The nain reason behind this that it has mkre and more liquidity.

This is not possible in this year even not possible till next five years bitcoin will be round about 25000$ to 40000$ from this year to 2025.try to used some your on technical analyzing to btc. 

2 minutes ago, Onaise said:

I am a crypto analyst only and I cannot analyze Bitcoin because it is controlled by it, but we see analysts each and his own opinion, let's see what number Bitcoin will reach soon. 

I dont get what you are saying. Who controls bitcoin by the way? Anyway I do agree that analyst have various opinion about the price of bitcoin in the future. Truly the 100k$ is a long way to go before bitcoin may reach it or possibly not. But let us assume that bitcoin will truly hit that value but the problem is when maybe 10 to 20 years from now. But I guess we should be thinking is not really how much will bitcoins value in the future but how much can we earn this year.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

29 minutes ago, Onaise said:

I am a crypto analyst only and I cannot analyze Bitcoin because it is controlled by it, but we see analysts each and his own opinion, let's see what number Bitcoin will reach soon. 

I don't think BTC is been controlled by individuals rather it is been managed.

Until now we don't know the inventor of BTC coin.

I think this is really impossible, i mean this is to exaggerated. bitcoin wont hit this kind of amount. i think the highest bitcoin price could go for me is was like 50 to 60 thousand USD. 

4 hours ago, Whydoyoucare said:

I think this is really impossible, i mean this is to exaggerated. bitcoin wont hit this kind of amount. i think the highest bitcoin price could go for me is was like 50 to 60 thousand USD. 

i think even 50k is too much of a prediction for this year , yea we all know the halving will help the price go up but 50k is too much, maybe somewhere around 30k.

It is incomprehensible. At present its value rate around $8k. In your year its cost rate can't improve however I trust it will be increment yet can't go to $10000.It will occur following 7 to 8 years. So be patients for 10000

I also want btc to go to moon. as i think 2020 will be best year for crypto then all crypto price will increase in this year and btc price will hit 100k usd.

Your prediction was wrong from the first. The price of bitcoin will only climb high and it has already begun. You should also pay attention to events that will happen this year.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

If Bitcoin becomes $ 100,000 it will not be its real price, it will be a speculative price that will soon collapse. The rise in the price of bitcoin for no reason is very bad

It take it will really take a long time for bitcoins to reach such an incredible peak level because bitcoins can be dumped any moment

I believe bitcoin will reach $ 100,000 in the future, now I am trying to find a way to earn free bitcoins or buy it at low prices.

In 2020 it will be highly difficult to reach bitcoin at 100000$ but it can be happen in future .as nobody have control over the bitcoin  .and its price mainly depend on the trading volume and quantity of transactions

From my point of view, analogy of formation in the near term will target 12500, and if there is a retreat, it will be to the level of 6500 dollars, but after it climbs to the first area

Yes the price of the highest level of bitcoin is currently $ 10100 and corrected at the lowest level of $ 9800 after that makes a new chart to re-enter the bullish market. Yes this will go to the next level to pass the price of $ 10100. I think half a bitcoin reduction affects the supply of bitcoin and trading volatility will also affect future prices.