What Coin before Bitcoin? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What Coin before Bitcoin?

No, there is no currency that adopted the system of the blockchain before Bitcoin, as the blockchain was created before Bitcoin, and then other bitcoin-like currencies such as Ethereum and Litecoin came.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Bitcoin! - this is the father of all altcoins. Because, this coin was the very first, the one that actively began to promote cryptocurrency, and change the digital world!

• +1 1

at first this coin has a low value when this is released by 2009, and when bitcoin meets the successful, don't think that there is another coin before bitcoin because bitcoin is the first cryptocurreny on the market

• +1 1

On 12/14/2019 at 1:32 PM, hmind said:

I just want to ask if there any coins before bitcoin for said coins which adopted the blockchain system?

It is obvious that everyone would talk about basic alcohols but in particular I consider a good coin those that beyond its value offer low commissions and are in a very fast network with BNB

They are the best you could do for your future, but do not do it just to invest, it is advisable to get to know how the system moves

• +1 1

I don't think the world knew any other coin besides BTC
Of course, after Btc appeared in the world, many coins were priced higher than Btc, but over time they evaporated, and Btc remains number one.

• +1 1

No my dear friend there were nothing. The bitcoin is the father of the crypto currencies. And before the bitcoin there were only fiat currencies.

From a news i came to know that E-gold was first digital currency which was created 1997..  But i still confused about it so i think bitcoin is the first crypto in crypto world.. We also say this because its the only currency which become popular than another currency invented in crypto.. But there has lot of coin which get invented to replace bitcoin such as ltc, eth..  

• +1 1

On 12/14/2019 at 11:17 PM, hmind said:

I just want to ask if there any coins before bitcoin for said coins which adopted the blockchain system?

There were several digital currencies in circulation before bitcoin, but bitcoin was the first to implement blockchain based technology and is mineable, by using CPU or miners(hardwares). Before bitcoin there were digital currencies like B-money, Bit Gold and Hashcash. Since, bitcoins can be electronically stored and supports peer-to-peer transactions with block confirmations it was more transparent, and people prefer it more than other digital currencies that were existed even before Bitcoins.

• +1 1

Good question my friend. A lot of people would have had this in mind. I think personally that bitcoin is the father of coins. Later the financial market accepted the bitcoin transactions and after it being legitimately established more came as sub I guess.

Its really important topics .Bitcoin was the primary cryptocurrency that turned into invented inside the world but blockchain generation existed earlier than bitcoin. As far as i know, In case you seek approximately the records of blockchain and cryptography, you will find that Haber and Stornetta have been the primary folks who labored on a system of chains that can be used to record facts and documents which dates the again to early Nineties (1991 - 1992).thank you

• +2 1

On 1/5/2020 at 6:45 PM, Opinder said:

In 1998, one attempt was made by Nick Szabo to create decentralized digital currency on the blockchain system but his attempt was come to end due to inefficiencies with traditional financial system. Then bitcoin is the first successful digital currency on blockchain. Otherwise it is second after Bit Gold.

This is a great information mate. Well Nick Szabo is a cryptographer, and a computer scientist, people tend to connect him to Satoshi Nakamoto because they said the linguist of bitcoin has similarity to bitcoin but he denied the connection to nakamoto.

There have been many but they are not active and before Bitcoin appeared they were already stopped running. David Chaum had created in 1989 one of the first forms of pure electronic money which he named Digicash and had planned it since 1981, but it wasn't successful. After that it was Wei Dai with B-money paper but it was never developed. And finally it was Nick Szabo with BitGold which is what Bitcoin was based on by Satoshi to create it.

• +4 1

Actually  I didn't study it that what coin was before BTC but I know only BTC because it is a famous from the start I was just listening about BTC but I didn't know what will be BTC after come to this platform even I learn more about cryptocurrency so I think sometimes we didn't expect such ideas and we get it easily. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that started it all and there has been history with efforts from years ago before Bitcoin but they were failures. Bitcoin succeeded because of the blockchain, a decentralized open ledger running with proof of work.

• +1 1

I am under the impression that Bitcoin and blockchain were both created by Satoshi and that Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. I don't know a lot about what happened earlier but I have heard that some people tried to make internet money but failed at any attempt they made.

I think there is no any  crypto currency before bitcoin. So it is clearly show that bitcoin is the father of all coins and later coins etherium Tron and others all crypto not before the Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first.

Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency that worked. The previous didn't work or were centralized and forced to stop. Bitcoin being decentralized and run all over the world was the first one that was unstoppable. For this reason it is considered to be the first cryptocurrency as the previous were failed attempts and were not used but in very few occassions by small community.

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, created by Satoshi and gave the whitepaper to the cryptographers mail in 2008. It started in 2009 and there were only a few enthusiasts that liked the idea of creating their own money and was used only later and a little before Satoshi left.

• +3 1

There were several attempts before Bitcoin was successfully innovated but don't you know that BTC was created unintentionally? Satoshi Nakamoto’s first aim was to create "trust-less" cash system to achieve his goal to remove the third party intermediaries that are traditionally required to conduct digital monetary transfers. 

Bitcoin is the father of any bitcoin. It is also called the king of other coin. You should know that atfirst bitcoin discovered than the other coin is seen. 

The blockchain was the creation of Satoshi and first used in Bitcoin. It was used later in most of the altcoins too. So before Bitcoin there was no other effort for a digital currency using the blockchain. It was the solution given by Satoshi for the double spend problem that existed in all other digital currency attempts.

• +1 1

Cryptography already exists, but I do not think blockchain technology existed before bitcoin. So I think the first cryptocurrency based on the blockchain was Bitcoin, which was introduced by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008-2009.

• +2 1

On 12/14/2019 at 6:32 PM, hmind said:

BTC is the first decentralised blockchain based digital currency. There is no other previous decentralized currency system. The previous attempts to make similar project went doomed mainly due to the centralisation of them.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Hello everyone, before bitcoin, no cryptocurrencies, after bitcoin many cryptocurrencies, all taking bitcoin as a reference, which is the king digital currency and is the one that everyone follows, I consider that after bitcoin was born, everything started that has to do with the commercialization of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The first blockchain is created by Satoshi to help Bitcoin have a network. It is a system of proof of work that was similar to hashcash which Satoshi quoted in the Bitcoin whitepaper. We owe both Bitcoin and the blockchain to Satoshi, of course Bitcoin would have been something very different without the blockchain.

• +1 1