which coin are capable for trading? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malikshazhad

which coin are capable for trading?

The best coin to trade is bitcoin which is a decent choice.there are other coins like eth coin,litecoin,xrp,steem etc which are tradable coin.

Of course Bitcoin.I think Bitcoin is more capable for trading.Bitcoin is most profitable Crypto for trading.We can make huge profits from this

I do not have nay special coin for trading, I trade any coin I found out is good and will yield me good profit, the only thing I do is, study the coin and know when to buy as well when to sell if I am ok with the gain.

I just signed up for FINANCE. I don't trade yet, but based on my experience in futures trading, I choose volatile pairs. They are easier to analyze. In the near future, I'm going to add funds to my account and start trading. Tell me how things are with the shoulders, does it make sense to take?

On 12/14/2019 at 8:22 PM, malikshazhad said:

I want to trading? what is the trading? I don't no what can do for trading? Because I new? what is the requirement of trading in Crypto currency

This a spam post. You want to trade but don't know what is trading. Where did you get the idea? 

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 12/15/2019 at 12:44 AM, AlphaRol said:

Bitcoin is still the safest coin to invest. Its the pioneer, the major coin and the most popular of them all thats why i trust it enough for my investment. Next one is the ETH although it drops a little bit this past month , still the next safest one to put your money to. All coins sky, its just a matter of strategy and knowledge.

YOu are saying  the real truth  my friend  bitcoin  is the best and safest cryptocurreny to invest in at any time and in any day because  it has past the test of time.

Bitcoin is most capable for trading because its value and picking from the trader is high very high. Its benefits for the small trader is good. Some other coin can be hlepfull in future like xrp ripple etc.

8 minutes ago, tripin said:

Knowing a number of the nuts and bolts of replacing and their aptitudes, is merely can change mostly without being as properly imperative in cash.

Every type of coin can be traded on the crypt market  at  all time depending  on your approach towards  trading and techniques in trading bitcoin and other coin in the markets 

i think there are a lot of coins in the market and they can all be traded but if you want to be safe and not risk with your money you should invest in top 50 coins only.

On 12/14/2019 at 9:22 PM, malikshazhad said:

I want to trading? what is the trading? I don't no what can do for trading? Because I new? what is the requirement of trading in Crypto currency

If you’re using Yobit to trade then there is a lot of coin there that you might like to trade, but for me I like xrp and eth to trade because it earn me a lot.

Bitcoin etherum and litecoinetc are good for the trading.But i personally suggest you to trade in litecoin.Because it's price is cheap and also more profitable.

Bitcoin is the most appropriate currency for trading. Because only trading with this currency can make more profit. But even if it is a trade loss, it is not right to give up. Because trade cannot always be profitable.

To trading cryptocurrency no any requirement. Maybe you only need atleast 10k satoshi in Bitcoin for doing trading. You can just go to exchanges like Yobit and take action. Doing some trading there and you will get the experience and also know how many profit you earn.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Crypto market has 7000 coins and tokens in market all are capable for trading and storing but you want good project then xrp, eos, eth, cht, neo, waves etc. 

On 14.12.2019 at 21:22, malikshazhad said:

Requirements are, first of all, understanding where you are and knowledge and compliance with the rules, handling money and choosing a strategy that you are ready to use.

On 12/15/2019 at 5:51 AM, cryptozalmii37 said:

Trading is a very professional way to increase your portfolio you can buy Bitcoin or ethereum and you can trade them against usd and other currencies but be careful it's not that easy

Yes i agree with you completely trading is very professional way to increase your portfolio you can buy butcoin or ethereum and you can trade them against USD and other currencies.

If you want to trade it is better to first learn the mechanism of trading on an exchange website, then choose a coin that you think is suitable for trading to get profit.

On 1/23/2020 at 2:18 PM, Samiullah1010 said:

The best coin to trade is bitcoin which is a decent choice.I think the most profitable crypto for the more capable Bitcoin trading for the Bitcoin business is that we can make huge profits from it.

not just bitcoin mate, you can use many coins as a way for making money and for me i have been trading waves and then moved to trading dash.

1 minute ago, armor said:

Which home trade are you talking about? Select the most high volume coins and trade them it will be easier for you

That's right although I'm currently looking for some investment opportunities in coins that currently have low trading volumes but are listed in the coinmarketcap top 100. These are expected to maybe boost in the coming months.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Yes you better learn simple trading methods such as making a preliminary plan and you should determine what market you want to enter. Whether as a Scalper, Day Trader (Day Trader), or Swing Trader. Then prepare some trading tools such as trading indicators that will help you in analyzing the coins you trade later.

Simply buying/selling is trading if you want to involve in this then surely you need to have some good and basic information about this because without this its not going to work for you even you can face some very big troubles and these can ruined your life its need very good knowledge and some good skilles which are main weapons for this and you can avail this all with search and study.