Top 4 Cryptocurrency Trends That You Will See in 2020 - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shalinimittal

Top 4 Cryptocurrency Trends That You Will See in 2020

I think stablecoins are not really good for trading because since they are stable it can not give us profit like what can bitcoin do. Also it's better that we just invest in coins which are really volatile so that when the bull run came we can really benefit from it.

27 minutes ago, starunra said:

This 12 months and very last 12 months changed into a horrible yr for crypto joyful thinking about that 2020 could be remote better;a much higher;a better;a stronger;an improveda remote better yr for crypto

I agree, just in the start of the year of 2020, the price of bitcoin really increases from 6,500 dollars to 9,000 dollars and at the moment it's around 10000 dollars. This is a really good start for bitcoin and I hope it will keep on increasing until the halving so that many people can really benefit from it.

The reason to hipe from January 2020 to yesterday in the prices of crypto market due to new investments in this market because Last day of December capitalization of market was 1.86$ billions now it's capitalization is more then 3 billions USD. 

It will still follow the only trajectory to surf and hold, just wait low then buy it. Now we have to settle the stable currencies we have in the market until we have the best stable money.

I hope that the year 2020 is the year where cryptocurrency will become stable and more productive to grow more in the market. 

On 12/14/2019 at 12:09 AM, iloveyobit said:

Yes, definitely, the upcoming bullemarket will be twice that that occurred in 2017, and we will see bitcoin multiply and even reach levels of $ 50,000 . 

if bitcoin goes over 50k then it will br profitable to everyone.

bitcoin just pumped in early January and February and come 10k from 7k. so i think it will more after complete halving.

9 hours ago, TasinHasan said:

if bitcoin goes over 50k then it will br profitable to everyone.

bitcoin just pumped in early January and February and come 10k from 7k. so i think it will more after complete halving.

Yes, you are absolutely right. Many believed that Bitcoin will not rise after the past two years, but it has returned to the levels of $ 10,000 successfully and is expected to continue.

7 hours ago, Basel098 said:

There are many currencies that have evolved significantly at the beginning of this year and I expect the development of Doug and Currency WRX and LTC work and a PERL currency

Yes my friend that this currency is one of the most important types of other currencies and I expect them to develop in the future and a rise in prices

I do not know people that are investing on the fourth one. Stable coin is lime dollar. Is has not profit to me. 

On 12/13/2019 at 6:14 AM, shalinimittal said:

The beginning of 2020 brought happy news for crypto enthusiasts and investors, as the market started showing signs of recovery from last year’s price fall. 2019 had not been a very good year for cryptocurrencies as the combined market cap dropped drastically to $100 billion from the previous year’s $830 billion.

In 2020, we will see many new changes in the crypto world. Big institutions are very much likely to start showing their interest in this market. Here’s all you can expect to witness in cryptocurrencies this year.

Institutions exploring the market

From the very beginning of the year, big institutions have started exploring opportunities in the crypto space. However, you should not expect these institutions to buy bitcoins at its current high price. As usual, they will buy when the price of the lowest. 

Now, suppose what will happen when the biggest financial institutions like Fidelity and Schwab decide to join the crypto revolution. The existing number of bitcoin wallets which is limited to just a few million will boost to many more millions, if not billions.

There are also talks that Intercontinental Exchange is going to launch its global digital asset platform this year. With that, many other stock exchanges will also start providing crypto trading related services.

Digital currencies will become mainstream

With new, innovative cryptocurrencies like Titan coin hitting the floor, it is very much possible that we might see a shift in how people perceive digital currencies. The new cryptocurrencies are presenting actual use cases, where these currencies can be used by real people in the real world, and not just as a means for transferring or trading.

Titan coin, for instance, presents its use cases in the form of a number of apps, called titan projects, which will encourage people to use these coins for making secure and fast payments globally.

Growth of STO (Security Tokens)

With the user’s increasing trust in ICOs (Initial coin offering) and increasing demand for regulation norms for cryptocurrencies, both institutions and startups are choosing security tokens as their default form of cryptocurrencies. 

But that doesn’t mean that utility tokens are becoming out of date. In fact, companies are now trying to find a way by which utilities and securities can be combined to create a cryptocurrency that people can trust. Nevertheless, do not be surprised if you see a surge in the number of STOs as compared to ICOs this year.

Security tokens essentially represent a share in the owner company, which makes it easy to trust.

Stable coins

Even though cryptocurrencies are supposed to be volatile in nature, Stable coins are cryptocurrencies that may have a stable value. How’s that possible? It’s actually simple.

Cryptocurrencies do not have their own value. This is why a new type of crypto was created which gets its value from a stable, physical asset such as property or gold. It means these cryptocurrencies will have actual value. But unlike traditional currencies, these will be global and not controlled by any single entity like a central bank.

2020 is going to be a big year for cryptocurrencies. The best we can do for now is to wait and see where and when the market takes its next shift. And yes, hope for the best.

Thank you is very good post I learn some I didn't know yet I think you're right 

On 12/13/2019 at 10:14 AM, shalinimittal said:

The beginning of 2020 brought happy news for crypto enthusiasts and investors, as the market started showing signs of recovery from last year’s price fall. 2019 had not been a very good year for cryptocurrencies as the combined market cap dropped drastically to $100 billion from the previous year’s $830 billion.

In 2020, we will see many new changes in the crypto world. Big institutions are very much likely to start showing their interest in this market. Here’s all you can expect to witness in cryptocurrencies this year.

From the very beginning of the year, big institutions have started exploring opportunities in the crypto space. However, you should not expect these institutions to buy bitcoins at its current high price. As usual, they will buy when the price of the lowest. 

Now, suppose what will happen when the biggest financial institutions like Fidelity and Schwab decide to join the crypto revolution. The existing number of bitcoin wallets which is limited to just a few million will boost to many more millions, if not billions.

There are also talks that Intercontinental Exchange is going to launch its global digital asset platform this year. With that, many other stock exchanges will also start providing crypto trading related services.

With new, innovative cryptocurrencies like Titan coin hitting the floor, it is very much possible that we might see a shift in how people perceive digital currencies. The new cryptocurrencies are presenting actual use cases, where these currencies can be used by real people in the real world, and not just as a means for transferring or trading.

Titan coin, for instance, presents its use cases in the form of a number of apps, called titan projects, which will encourage people to use these coins for making secure and fast payments globally.

With the user’s increasing trust in ICOs (Initial coin offering) and increasing demand for regulation norms for cryptocurrencies, both institutions and startups are choosing security tokens as their default form of cryptocurrencies. 

But that doesn’t mean that utility tokens are becoming out of date. In fact, companies are now trying to find a way by which utilities and securities can be combined to create a cryptocurrency that people can trust. Nevertheless, do not be surprised if you see a surge in the number of STOs as compared to ICOs this year.

Security tokens essentially represent a share in the owner company, which makes it easy to trust.

Stable coins

Even though cryptocurrencies are supposed to be volatile in nature, Stable coins are cryptocurrencies that may have a stable value. How’s that possible? It’s actually simple.

Cryptocurrencies do not have their own value. This is why a new type of crypto was created which gets its value from a stable, physical asset such as property or gold. It means these cryptocurrencies will have actual value. But unlike traditional currencies, these will be global and not controlled by any single entity like a central bank.

2020 is going to be a big year for cryptocurrencies. The best we can do for now is to wait and see where and when the market takes its next shift. And yes, hope for the best.

These are of course been a total dun and amazing.

Yes, I'm glad that the cryptocurrency has started to show signs of recovery, I believe this year it will be better than 2019, and the interest of cryptocurrency institutions is even more.

On 1/27/2020 at 8:50 AM, nazik123 said:

I am expecting many trends in the end of 2020 for the crytocurrency world.Many new currencies will be launched and these will attract the hearts and minds of the traders.

we will see it again before starting another good uptrend, it is still possible for the 6k zone and as long as btc doesn't go with the lover more than 6k it will be okay. Users have lost faith in such new projects. If a service station makes newcomers trust, they will surely attract a large number of users.

On 1/27/2020 at 8:50 AM, nazik123 said:

I am expecting many trends in the end of 2020 for the crytocurrency world.Many new currencies will be launched and these will attract the hearts and minds of the traders.

Users have lost faith in such new projects. If a service station makes newcomers trust, they will surely attract a large number of users. Trading strategies alone are not accurate enough, if we do not hear development and cryptographic information directly. Each year changes cryptocurrencies in value and new strategies will appear in commerce.

I think that the beginning of 2020 showed growth in many of the coins, and a rapid crash  in most of the crypto due to the impact of the corona virus on the financial economies of most countries. However, i think that a major increase in all crypto is coming with the halving event on the way. And that if we keep going, we will see new heights on bitcoin price this year.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I hope that these four trends you talk about during the year 2020 will be fulfilled and the cryptocurrencies will succeed in imposing themselves

Life is great and enjoy it

Is a good topic i find it very useful , i learn many information from this topic , but i just don’t trust this crypto, only crypto i trading with it , bitcoin , LTC and ETH , this 3 is the best cryptocurrency for me , but i want to know your opinion too. And thank you about this great topic.

On 2/12/2020 at 1:43 PM, el-Muhammady said:

Nice update about this, we hope to see more happen in the nearest future and we need stable coin in the community

most people want a website that is safe and reliable and I like trading and I think it is good. really or not even though I find that studying with me is not so good in that field but I think this will be the year when a stable coin or coin will appear.

On 12/13/2019 at 12:14 AM, shalinimittal said:

Stable coins

Thank you, my friend, indeed. The current field is one of the areas that has an effective and sure future. I think that the near future will depend much more on this field

Stable coins are not new so far, the projects and programs on Stable Coins are always promoted and mentioned a lot. This year I believe Coin Stabilization is the first trend and it forms the basis for this trend to remain in the market. This year is indeed a year full of hope and many new points to the market

Edited by jacker
Network error posted 2 times

The start of 2020 was very good for cryptocurrency but now due to Noble coronavirus use cache in the value of cryptocurrency each and every value of cryptocurrency is going down and now there is a very pathetic condition for the crypto world

There are following main four currencies of crypto market which are i am doing investments on these projects and i am sure about these projects are profit able for me and as well as for those who are working on these projects such as bitcoin, eos, xrp and last my favorites for investment is eth my 70% is own this projects. 

Bitcoin is trending a cross the globe many financial institutions are now joining crypto currency we hope by 2023 the price of Bitcoin will be double.the more people pertake in Bitcoin the more its price rise.

28 minutes ago, jhonf79711 said:

This year 2020 has been very productive for the rise of the cryptocurrency market, we have already seen how several tokens have increased their value even up to 1000% such as TWT and others such as Tron TRX that also had a significant rise for its investors, despite all this has been a good year.

It is true that many new token tokens have very many improvements, especially tokens that use the defi token system like this are much in demand by investors and token tokens that have low supply are new methods.

If 2020 brought us a lot of good news on more than one level, as you say, then what about  Covid 19 Virus ? Is this also good news? In fact, it was a bad year, but the beginning of 2021 was a good start with the rise in the price of Bitcoin, for those interested in trading cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1