Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

I will not do that and I will not advise others  to do that because  Crypto can be manag with job or business easily. There  should not any difficulty to do that

9 minutes ago, ismailhossain said:

If your current job brings enough profit, I advise you not to risk it.  However, if your job is not so good then you can also try trading on BTC to find out how you survive.

We can not always make money in trading bitcoin because you know how volatility it is. You can not make money if we face the bearish market again unless you have strategy to make profit in the bearish market. Better to make part time in trading and don't leave job.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

personally as far as I'm concerned I believe that it will remain an unachievable dream, at least that it doesn't become a trading magician very improbable thing, let's say that it is a good second entry to be added to the main job

Yes I can. As a women we have to do lots of work in a day like cooking, cleaning, take care of children, husband, parents. But when we job in a company we can't fulfill our proper duties it effects my married life.but in crypto currency we can do work after staying home. We don’t need to take any trouble and we can do our personal duities. So what is better option for me? Of course crypto currency. So i will leave my job for crypto currency                               

Never quit your job until you are comfortable there is one thing we have to followed we have to really run the forum with the right ideas, there is a lot of good issues that we work as hard we put together the right ideas that we have to put together in the good issues the market idea that would work for us, if the crypto pays well , then leave the your job and do it in perfect ideas that would help you work in this forum

In fact, CryptoTalk is one of the best successful outsourcing sites for making lots of money.  However, cryptotalk is not a full-time job and cryptotalk is a part-time job.

It looks like many people are ready to quit their payment given (salary) jobs because of the crypto trading. If you guys have no experience in this field how are you supposed to make a living out of the crypto investing or trading?

18 minutes ago, anas elb said:

Hello, I do not recommend leaving your job because of cryptocurrencies, and you can work at the same time you can earn from investing in websites such as mixes or sizes and earn a guaranteed profit

ye si agree with you cause job gets you payment without doubt and you know that you will recieve payment after a month but crypto can't garantee that to you so you have to  be lucky to earn crypto. don't lose job cause of crypto.

I can work in crypto as well as work and I can make more profits from crypto than I can get from my job. I suppose there is no question of leaving the crypto for a which make you open up a job. profitable  business, then it will be possible to quit your job.

2 hours ago, ALEXXA said:

This is advisable when you get high profits every day in bitcoins in accordance with your daily needs, but if this does not mean that you take the work and invest more to get more profit, and when you reach it, quit your job and focus on bitcoins...

i think this is not good to quit job for btc and we should not do it as in crypto we dont need to spend much time. if we do trading then we can do it any free time.

13 minutes ago, Rakin hassan said:

In fact, CryptoTalk is one of the best successful outsourcing sites for making lots of money.  However, CryptoTalk is not a full time job. CryptoTalk is a part time job.  So, I don't do much of my job. Because I can earn money through it, I think it's a good tie for me

Yep just don't rely in cryptotalk earnings it is just a small amount of money that you earn. It is better not to quit your job and make cryptotalk as a part time job.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Today, cryptocurrency trading has become a good business and a successful investment and you can give up your job because of encryption because it is much better and very profitable and has many advantages that attract many people to invest in it

Edited by cryptousd20

It is true that crypto is the smartest way to earn money. But it is not the permanent way to earning mone. For this reason I thik no-one can leave from his or her job for crypt.        

1 hour ago, Faarhan said:

It is true that crypto is the smartest way to earn money. But it is not the permanent way to earning mone. For this reason I thik no-one can leave from his or her job for crypt.        

crypto is good platform to make extra money but as i think it is developing and has not flourished completely so in my opinion it is not a good idea to leave your permanent job for the career in crypto.

No, I wouldn't do that. For now, I would rather do cryptocurrency for additional income to real job rather than quitting. Though there are traders who have cryptocurrency as their only source of income and live comfortably, I would only consider that when I can be rest assured of profits time to time.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I have a job and i work here it is good for me.i can't quite my job for cryptocurrency.i like cryptocurrency and i known it is more profitable.i work in crypto my extra time.It's my part time job.    

Crypto is very good outsourcing site. But if you have professional job and by that you have enough money then for you crypto is part time job. Then you don't need quite yor job. But for me crypto is giving such a good profit. I never leave my job       

I did not dismiss my work because of the encrypted currencies! But I used to work for the encrypted currencies! Working with it is much more fun, easy and fun for me!

On 12/13/2019 at 2:12 PM, Naga said:

i already have a plan to quit my curent job and focus more on trading because i see that day traders are making a lot more money so i want to make enough money now and quite my job and be a full time day trader

Well your action is really risky because you are risking your job where you can earn a stable income every month. If you really can see a bright future ahead in trading then who am I to stop you. This is just a reminder, because for me we shouldn't really make crypto as a main source of our money.

On 13.12.2019 at 06:58, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

I think that it is possible in case you do something in crypto that is demanded always. May be you are a good expert in some trading process, or you are a skilled in some technician or programmer cooperation. May be something else. In this case you may be in crypto and work even from your home. But trading only or just holding coins you will not get all the needed money for your everyday living. And of course it depends on your appetite, how much you need to be happy)))))) some people do not want much))) some people are crazy about getting millions))) 

10 minutes ago, wali sajjad said:

I've been working on cryptos for a month now, I have no job. I was a jobless boy. When I found crypto, I was making good money from working there, so now crypto is all I have. Even if I don't have a job.

Good for you, that you can earn crypto even if you don't have a job, still you can support yourself. Just keep working in crypto and find another platform that you can earn more cryptos. Goodluck.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

15 minutes ago, Stercygn said:

Not. You have a permanent job that gives you a steady income. Yes, bitcoin can give you much more money, but sometimes it can fail during the campaign, which means that you can’t get the money. In short, bitcoin is just an alternative form of income.

Yep it is not good if you rely in cryptocurrency to earn money because you know the price of cryptos are very volatile and it can dump anytime you can not make money. It is better not to leave job because this is gives you steady income.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

I don't think in this away. Crypto is very simple and you can take it regularly with job. Then why should one left  job for crypto. Take both at same time