Why is that bitcoin price is not influencing other coins? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why is that bitcoin price is not influencing other coins?

Bitcoin is most successful cryptocurrency. It has a big value and price in market. That's why bitcoin price isn't influencing other coin.

Bitcoin has been affecting other coins notably as the power rank is subsequently elevated today. Not simply is the Bitcoin price falling, but other crypto currencies are pretentious as it rises. That is, the Bitcoin cost lonesome is adequate to influence the enlistment of unorthodox crypto currency prices.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Im not sure but in my pint of view i guess the bitcoin is the beginning and it has been a father of all the other digital coins since beginning. The first startup among all will be at top like amazon and flipkart. So that is the reason why bitcoin is like that. 

I disagree with you on this because you can take a look at the market and see for yourself, almost all the market has declined due to Bitcoin, most of the currency depends on Bitcoin.  Because Bitcoin's market value is very high.  And by investing a lot of money by investing in bitcoin, there are many benefits.

This time is only for online currency. Daily a lot of member join this for investing crypto money. Crypto give you better profit more than lokal money. Finally cryptotalk and yobit give us a lot of cryptomoney only for comments.

I think the commanding coin which influence most users into Crypto is, the Bitcoin. And too coins kind of go or increase in price with how the Bitcoin too fares. And coins too, are against Bitcoin when the fall down

unfortunately bitcoin also influences the value of all the other altcoins both when it rises and when it drops, I hope that sooner or later we will reach a point where the altcoins will have their own path without following bitcoin or the market in general

I desire Bitcoin never breaks. In the new 12 months, I desire Bitcoin costs move up even greater. Bitcoin could be more potent. Bitcoin could be the most luxurious foreign money

Even if some people dare to sell their best bitcoins to buy Bitcoin, I think one of the reasons is when the price of Bitcoin goes up .There is certainly no established inverse relationship between Bitcoin and Bitcoin. It will not have any effect for Welcoin because if there is Bitcoin in the rally...

To raise the price of altcoins and raise bitcoin, I think it takes time. And this price increase will most likely apply to early coins.

When bitcoin price falls its true it also affect some altcoins and all markets become red. But bitcoin price is taking so long to rise again, altcoins can rise faster than bitcoins even twice while bitcoin is still down, but when the time for bitcoin to rise will reach, all altcoins will may become red.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

16 hours ago, wilbertson said:

I'm confused the other thinks bitcoin does nit influence other coins, which from my knowledge it is not true, but you support him but have different opinion like i do??

The topic owner says that it rises alone but when falls it takes down other coins.

But i think that is not true, bitcoin when rise it take their coins up as well.

The market is always going through extreme volatility, I will summarize for you the whole issue, the currencies that are rising are the currencies in which liquidity is pumped whether Bitcoin or any other currency.

On 1/17/2020 at 8:50 PM, kingsbtc said:

You are very correct, I could remember in December 2017 when bitcoin price went high to $19,800

Every other coin was moving also

By 2017 the Bitcoin price has reach to a high price only those who notice were able to sell there hold tokens

Most currencies follow the behavior of bitcoin if you look at the charts at the same times you will notice, since I am a trader, and there I see several following the behavior of Bitcoin, such as ethereum, litecoin, among others, also some altcoins, such as  there are others that go against Bitcoin.

Because bitcoin is the best crypto and everyone want to get it there are many trading in the day with bitcoin so that can change its price from time to time

I think there's effect sometimes because as I know some alternative coins depends on the Bitcoin because as we know BTC is the first actual coin in the market.

On 3/5/2020 at 7:22 PM, habib388 said:

I agree with you. I noticed this several times. The Crypto market is changing dramatically.  I think that it is about two beards. They control everything in the crypto world and also control the movement of markets.  I hope to see a rise in the prices of all currencies

They control the movement of financial markets, stock exchanges and oil prices
The movement of high and low cryptocurrencies must be pursued, 
the price of bitcoin may fall again to 4800 dollars

You are mistaken my friend, because this period has proven that Bitcoin greatly affects other cryptocurrencies, whether it is the rise or fall of the price, we find that Ethereum is one of the most affected by this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

How this can be possible? Bitcoin is the most powerful coin in crypto market. It has its huge influence on all the other crypto coins. The whole market fluctuates when price if btc fluctuate.

On 3/15/2020 at 12:36 PM, nur008 said:

Bitcoin does not affect the price of other crypto coins because bitcoin has special rights. besides that other crypto coins have their own trading system, so each crypto coin is not mutually affected by price.

One thought but not completely, this is evident from the fall in ethereum coins when bitcoin also fell. according to this there is also a relationship between bitcoin and other coins.

Actually your statement is not quite true. Because if you give a look intothe previous year rate increasing portfolios then you can see that bitcoin has always influenced the other currencies rate.  

• +1 1

Well till now we have seen that whenever bitcoins price sfall the prices of other alt coin grow and when the price sof bitcoin rise the prices of the altcoin decrease and this time it was different as bitcoin and altcoin all suffered decreased in prices simoultaneously.

yeah i have also realized it that when the bitcoins fall then alt follows the bitcoin and while rising it rise alone but after some days a great bull run starts on altcoin , may be its because of fiat exchange on bitcoins that slows the altcoins

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Altcoins raise with Bitcoin when Bitcoin get stable they raise more but when btc dump they dump alot with it . That is the movement of these coins.