What is Tipestry? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saqib Ali

What is Tipestry?

And alao nice colors

Thanks for sharing this topic i think they will be more better in the future i mean the Tipestry. but i don't have alor of informations about them until now.

• Useful or interesting 1

Is this project similar to Steem social network? I think Steem has an important social center and a successful project and we hope to create many similar projects.

Thanks for this topic It was new to me and I didn't know about Tipestry but it all depends on the credibility of the project

Life is great and enjoy it

Why doesn't the social media network you're talking about have a special currency like Steem, Steem has been very successful, and maybe we will have other similar platforms soon.

I have read and heard many reviews that this project is actually pay you but for the good amount of time that spent there you get not more than on the cryptotalk.

Thanks for the post. This is the first time I've heard about this resource. But a very interesting approach from the point of view of earnings. I should definitely learn more about Tipestry.

Wow, thank you very much for this information! I think this is quite an interesting and relevant system for attracting a different number of users. This is a kind of analog of this forum, which pays you money for using-cool!

I love this idea, there are currently many platforms that when using them give you a fraction of cryptocurrencies as a reward, this encourages you to continue using them.

Thanks

On 12/12/2019 at 6:03 PM, Bappu said:

In Tipestry, you can share information by uploading content, getting crypto money for free. Like and comment, get a number of tips every day anytime and anywhere. 

Tipestry has some issue as I am not able to access my account and its showing an invalid email address but when I try aging to signup then its says that the email is already existed, may be they have some serious bug in their code.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

While actually this is the first time am hearing of this coin and I really don't know if they have any relationship with cryptocurrency or not, but I will try it out and hope yo earn from it also. From what you post, am sure it's nice and pays too.

On 12/12/2019 at 5:58 PM, Saqib Ali said:

What is Tipestry?

Tipestry could be a new quite social media platform that mechanically adds a comment section with inherent cryptocurrency tipping to any web site, permitting posters and web site homeowners to earn Bitcoin, Ether, Dogecoin and different cryptocurrencies for making and sharing content.

Source: https://medium.com/@tipestry/introducing-the-tipestry-internet-meta-layer-comment-vote-and-earn-cryptocurrency-anywhere-7b94abb5918b

You can share data by uploading content, obtaining crypto cash for gratis. Like and comment, get variety of tips each day anytime and anyplace. there'll be a contest hebdomadally, Post of the Week to induce a lot of prizes. be a part of US at: https://www.tipestry.com

images.jpg

I don't know so much about the tipestry but I think there is relationship between cryptocurrency and tipestry . This is an additional information for me so I would thanks you to share such information.

On 12/12/2019 at 7:14 PM, Sourovdeb890 said:

A lot of people are making money through this website and they are getting cryptocurrency payments. I have read many articles like this. so now I will work on this website.

Tipestry is the best website as I have read about it in many articles and they have a very flexible reward system like you have not to write you own post, you can use any online data and post it on their website.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

This is totally new for me because I didn't listen about it anywhere and also I didn't see any ad about this website. Can you explain more about this.

This seems to be interesting crypto earnings sites that I have never been expose to since my stay in crypto world. The results of investigation and verification will proof if the site Is worth of staying for earning purpose in addition learning some experiences of campaign.

I never heard about tipestry before. Is it a particular or specific website or just a type of website? If its type of website then cryptotalk certainly falls in this category as we get payments for sharing content.

It is a kind of socialmediaor site. You can earn from this site. It is a some kind of substitute forum.  You can earn bitcoin or other cryptocurrency from this sites. But i don't think it is a good enough. I heard some negative reviews.  So use it carefully. 

This is a truly admirable endeavor. I took part in a publicity campaign they were running and spent about an hour on their website, winning a few Doge coins in the process. But just a little because I didn't have enough time. However, I believe it is a fantastic idea.

• +1 1

This is the first time I hear about this new project, and I hope to see more successful new projects in the world of cryptocurrencies. Social networking sites help attract many new investors to the world of crypto

• +2 1

I also know that Tipestry is a social networking platform that gives you free digital currencies. When you post useful content there, you can get many currencies such as tipscoin bitcoin and many other currencies, it can be said that the working system in it is similar to working here to some extent.

• +3 1

These ads in this way would be considered spam for this reason other groups that are not established by the rules should not be encouraged, you run the risk of losing the account by making these publications in this way, if you want to publish the page that you want, do not do it In this way, you follow the rules to be successful in the forum.

• +2 1