How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD. Rabiul Islam

How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?

It all depends on how bitcoin will be used after mining is completed. If there is further use, it may remain on the market for a long time.

22 minutes ago, farazkhan said:

Government need to control every interments that can be use to disturb their financial economy, include bitcoin. As long buyer and seller create transactions, bitcoin will survive. Until when? the answer is until another instrument take the place.

I am sure that the end of bitcoin will not come because many people found it as a beneficial tool for their businesses so we cannot say that anytime it will end. 

I am sure that the end of btc will not come early ! because its just the begining ! many of people found it as a beneficial tool for thier businesses 

Bitcoin is the mother of all coins in the digital market. So it can't be replaced in my opinion. Because people use it the most and as long as people are doing transactions its gonna survive undoubtedly.

I think that it will live for a long time because until it is extracted, it still needs at least 20-30 years, by which time it can reach 50,000 dollars in price

On 12/12/2019 at 9:32 AM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

It can survive until the very end of the cryptocurrency industry. Because if bitcoin falls there's no reason for other coins not to fall with it. But the thing is, you can't kill it. There will always be speculative markets for it even it it was illegal in every country.

Why do you think bitcoin is having trouble surviving? Do you think it's threatened by governments? Actually, the opposite is true, governments are threatened by bitcoin and are trying to work around it.

Edited by McCree
grammar error

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/12/2019 at 3:32 PM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

Can you cite any regulations that a certain government implemented in order to manipulate and control the cryptocurrency industry? I never heard about that, it is interesting. Can you share it?

nMvFbuZ.png

Bitcoin is the leading crypto currency so it is not going anywhere soon. It can fade away from market when its fixed supply is reached but that is not going to happen anytime soon so for now bitcoin is going strong.

468x60-3.png

On 1/26/2020 at 7:14 PM, Asikur Rahman said:

You are right I agree with you. Thank you for sharing the topic I knew you had.

Okay i'm glad that you are thankful but yu knew i had what exactly? I'm confused.

Bitcoin is that coin which is there with Cryptocurrency from past few years and it is also running good we cannot accumulate its future due to the recent price of the coins, whenever there will be a rise on its price users will invest more that time so its uncertain but we need to be connected with it.

18 hours ago, anwarsyr said:

i think bitcoin will stay the most valued currency because it is the father of crypto and the most traded coin , who knows in the future what will happen , i think when libra will be launched it might be a good competitor for bitcoin

I don't think Libra can compete with bitcoin. The principles behind Libra development are quite different and this coin is the opposite of bitcoin. Libra will only impress a selective group of people because it is totally under control and those who buy Libra are giving their investments in the hands of Libra company. I think Libra is better to be compared with XRP because they both were developed to offer fast and secure payments based on centralized control.

i think bitcoin would survive through the years by just seeing it struggle in market it goes up and goes down i think that there will be a time that bitcoin will rise up again and be part of the circle of money that people use for their daily living. just saying my opinion and guess for what will bitcoin be in the future.

it will depend to the users of bitcoin if they survive a more year in crypto and i think it will depend also to the value rate of one coin if ever bitcoin will increase more to the market it will survive the coin with more than year.

Well bitcoin has over 60% of market dominance, if btc ever fails, it will take down 60% plus of the market, and it  would be dumb to even assume that the market will ever recover from a disaster like that. So long answer short, btc goes, entire market goes.

As we know bitcoin is virtual and decentralize currency and it will remain until the blockchain technology remain, so I think bitcoin can survive for very long time in cryptocurrency industry as it is the grand old member of this industry, which still influence crypto market.

How much time alive the cryptocurrency market bitcoin will be alive as a king. Everything is on controlled by btc. If btc price jump you see altcoin price also jump. 2017 it hit $20k. 2018 it down to $4k. but now it will go again moon with high speed. It's only my personal opinion. Thank you.

it will survive for a long time

its the most valuable cryptocurrency and it cant be removed from the market because its the biggest one in it with 66% of the cryptocurrency market value

There no idea about it. I think it will be stay in market forever. Because of the Bitcoin take the market in their pocket. So it will stay so long.

On 12/12/2019 at 8:32 AM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

if bitcoin falls then all other coins will fall with him but even with all present and future regulations made by governments bitcoin will remain alive, no matter what. blockchain is a powerful technology and they also know so..

I have no idea how long the cryptocurrency will last, but it has just started to evolve and so it will stay for a long time

THINK POSITIVE

Picking bitcoin will keep going long as indicated by the quantity of bitcoins which shows its reality on the planet, I think now the world's greatest crypto adopter is the biggest bitcoin. 

I am certain you can win all the more then disconnected

As there is an internet crypto currency will stay remain specially that today witch bitcoin now or crypto currency is so popular.even though in my own country only few has a knowledge in crypto still this is stil more popular than before