Whale Alert! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 12/12/2019 at 5:58 AM, Cryptominded said:

I usually get whale alert for large crypto transactions from and to exchanges and am going to be sharing them here so we all can remain updated and know what coin/s to be on the watch out for. Presently I think XRP is on the spotlight.

XRP is a good coin and its future is so much bright and good and i hope that we would make good money through the XRP. I already buy some coins of xrp and now its price is so much low and i am waiting for the good time when it will touch the high on that time i sell my coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Selling them and buying Bitcoin probably, that is one of the likeliest outcome of the above actions. 

1 hour ago, PiroSense said:

Whale alerts are somewhat between being helpful and not. It does not help sometimes if one key player only moves huge funds of a coin to another address. However, what we must be wary are the buy and sell orders in exchanges, as these orders are what could drive the prices, and not just movement of the coin from one address to another.

A tool is in your hand to use it right or not. When you see Bitcoin moved out of an exchange to unknown wallet by whales or the exchange itself,  it's usually a pointer to transfer to a cold wallet for holding and action to take is simply to join the ride by buying,

I see the information like what you got in my telegram account, but I don't search or check the truth. Maybe I will check it later, and if that news is right, then I think there will be something going on in the market later so I can make a strategy to be ready for something that will happen later. Maybe I need to check on my telegram so I can see which groups that always share that news.

These large volume transactions are what makes governments set strict rules about money laundering for cryptocurrencies. This kind of transactions are done with special purposes in advance. I don't think they are just rich people who transfer money to another wallet. Anyone who does this, has plans to transform the price of a coin.

When a lot of coins suddenly are swept from the market, it can create a shock among the users and traders of that coin. This will result in price to go up due to scarcity (but the opposite of this can also happen). We can use this sign as a signal to buy a particular coin at the right moment to sell it later at a higher price. But who notices these large transactions? Maybe the miners who validate it.

The price of Ripple or XRP fell below $ 0.19 and was recently traded to a two-year low against the US dollar. It shattered huge support, opening doors for more losses below $ 0.1800. There is a major bearish trend line forming resistance near $ 0.21 on the 4 hours chart of the XRP / USD pair.

I suppose this's more fund for mopping off excess supply of Bitcoin from the market and then we can be set for the next bull run. 

19 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

The price of Ripple or XRP fell below $ 0.19 and was recently traded to a two-year low against the US dollar. It shattered huge support, opening doors for more losses below $ 0.1800. There is a major bearish trend line forming resistance near $ 0.21 on the 4 hours chart of the XRP / USD pair.

XRP is not a decentralized cryptocurrency as 78% of available coins are owned by Ripple Labs. The company Ripple Labs is a bunch of banks and that makes it a good candidate for price manipulation. I'll keep my distance from it!

11 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

I suppose this's more fund for mopping off excess supply of Bitcoin from the market and then we can be set for the next bull run. 

XRP is not a decentralized cryptocurrency as 78% of available coins are owned by Ripple Labs. The company Ripple Labs is a bunch of banks and that makes it a good candidate for price manipulation. I'll keep my distance from it!

True and Ripple is an open payment system in beta. Its goal is to allow people to be free from financial institutions such as banks, credit cards and other networks that charge fees and delays. According to the market and capital size, Ripple is the third largest cryptocurrency, immediately after Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Moving Bitcoins from an unknown wallet to an exchange could possibly mean, Bitcoin is about to be sold and if to that much tune, then price would go south a while - to be seen as another opportunity to buy again at a cheaper rate. Guess this coming from the Bitmex Futures that expired today.

https://u.today/bitcoin-price-may-show-high-volatility-jumps-as-bitmex-futures-to-expire-on-friday-expert-says

Edited by Cryptominded

$1002 Bitcoins transfered into OkEx from unknown wallet and $1001 from OKEx to unknown wallet after about 10 hours! Must be an aborted dump, because if it was a scalp trade, amount withdrawn would have been greater than $1002.

A transfer from an exchange to a wallet is usually a confidence builder, because that's saying whales are holding Bitcoin, so we also should hold or buy some at present rate as price would likely appreciate.

That looks like Bitcoins from the just expired Bitmex Futures moving on to OKEx, where eventually it may end up in a sell order, - it's something good as we would be able to buy Bitcoin cheaper. 

I have been seeing lots of huge transfers of Bitcoin into OKEx, does anyone have any clue, what that's all about?

Every transfer from an exchange to an unknown wallet is a good news as they represent holdiing of Bitcoin and a build up for the next bull run. 

At least, I unrivaled the many Bitcoins transfer to OKEx even by other exchanges - they are certainly not for spot trading - selling of Bitcoins, but to take advantage and exploit the 10x margin trade and weekly Futures markets.

Just like alarm, I know this notification. So far it can be fact or fake because whales work in silent and never share signal into other trader/ investor. Transaction in big value can't be use for market direction, trading option or analyze conclusion. If you use this method and get income just keep going, but not me, sorry.

On 12/12/2019 at 11:04 AM, Migo said:

You have a good notification there, I think this kind of transaction are the most reasons for some countries applied tax for bitcoin earners, they are anonymous and no one can know anything about this 

You are absolutely right. But this type of exchange always do private. Also all of us keep alert for this exchanges.

An individual has a wonderful notice in that respect there, I presume such type of business deal are often a large number of factors that cause a lot of lands put taxation just for bitcoin earners, they are simply anonymous and additionally nobody is able to be aware of just about anything regarding it.

10 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Just like alarm, I know this notification. So far it can be fact or fake because whales work in silent and never share signal into other trader/ investor. Transaction in big value can't be use for market direction, trading option or analyze conclusion. If you use this method and get income just keep going, but not me, sorry.

You may want to know, these information are not shared by whales themselves. One of the beauties of the blockchain technology is that it runs on public ledger, meaning anyone can access what information in it they need and getting alerts for transactions over $500,000 is no rocket science in this digital age.

More BTC ending at OKEx exchange, I suppose no one is in doubt, why it has become a favorite destination for Bitcoin lately?

Edited by Cryptominded

Something cheering about Bitcoin, because it would end up creating room for Bitcoin to be bought at a cheaper rate. Momentum for the bull run keeps gathering. People should buy and hold Bitcoin and look forward to a bull run before halving.

I have always said to keep your distance from XRP, it;s a mirage as its good product does not translate to good coin!

This's likely going to end as a sell of Bitcoin, but it's nothing to fret about. The way to the top is usually the bottom and so we would do well to expect are test of the $6500 level, before we're on the way for the next bull run. What to take home from all these, is to be ready and prepared to buy when price drops below $7000 again down to about $6431.

A transfer from unknown wallet to an exchange - Binance for that matter is likely ending as a sell order and that's preparing to retest the formidable support Bitcoin has around $6500 before the next bull run. All these massive selloff by whales is profit taking and eventually when it forces price down again, they would mop it all up at very cheaper rates - we must not forget that!

Anyone still hoping this is where there big break in 2020 is going to come from? 

I don't know what the function about whale alert. Because basicly whales have smart idea to support the cryptocurrency. Not only selling with high volume but also can dumping the coin to be more cheap.

I just recommended to research the coin by yourself, don't only use the whale alert as indicator the price will going up or not.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/31/2019 at 1:56 AM, Yomeukhere said:

I am beginning to doubt about the capacity of the whales to manipulate the cryptoworld. It's too time in downtrend and the lost could be huge for them. Of course, they could be so greedy that they want to collect any cent of BTC, but by so months is crazy. 

if these days arent market manipulation then i dont know what is, they dumped the price from 7600$ to 6900$ and now they pumped it back to 7300$, total manipulation.

2 hours ago, febriyana said:

I don't know what the function about whale alert. Because basicly whales have smart idea to support the cryptocurrency. Not only selling with high volume but also can dumping the coin to be more cheap.

I just recommended to research the coin by yourself, don't only use the whale alert as indicator the price will going up or not.

More reason you don't try to stand in their way, but instead you follow their trail. 

https://twitter.com/whale_alert/status/1213023336986562562

All these recent transfers from unknown wallets to exchanges is mostly to sell Bitcoin and force the price down, just so they can buy it cheaper again. That's free market economy for us, but it's a person's choice to be the victim or not.

We have to be very careful in crypto because we cannot tell when a problem will occur so we will always be careful.