What is the maximum amount of BTC you can transfer to a wallet per day? Is there any limitation? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

What is the maximum amount of BTC you can transfer to a wallet per day? Is there any limitation?

In my opinion there is not any limit of sending amount to anyone. l'm still here for a long time, l have not seen any limit or news about it. You can do it easly. 🙂 

I have heard about the minimum amount of bitcoin which need to be there for the transfer into other accounts or address but i don't think that there is any such restrictions or obligations with the maximum amount you can do what you wish.

I think the maximum amount may depend on how many post you can make in a day. And if you accomplish 30 max post per day you will gain 30000 satoshi and you can transfer it to your account. Hopefully they will open the campaign for us new member for us to be able to achieve what others experience in this forum.

I have not tried large sums of money transfer but I don t think there are any restrictions on that or any problem and you can transfer the amount you want and make several transfers a day without any problem

this depends on the specific wallet, in one wallet you can only transfer $ 1000 a day, and in the other you can transfer $ 10,000.

Edited by MCSGlegend

This depends on your wallet, there are wallets where there are no limits for transferring bitcoin and there are wallets where at a certain threshold of sending you need to pass verification (blockchain, etc)

We don't have limitations on the amount of bitcoin you can transfer to your wallet, you just face limits if you are withdrawing from.an exchange, they have their limits and it differs from exchanges

If you use wallets from companies, there may be such restrictions (as in the blockchain), and if you use hardware wallets, there are no restrictions on sending cryptocurrency there.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:11 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

One of the biggest problems with digital fiat payment processors (like PayPal and Skrill) is that the maximum amount of money you can send to someone else's account is limited per day. This causes problems. For example, you can't pay for the price of a car because the amount is high and they will suspect you and may even block your account temporarily. I thought that maybe Bitcoin has solved this problem and can be used for transferring large amounts of money in a day. I know that sending 6 digit numbers by Bitcoin network takes a lot of time before miners validate transaction and complete confirmations. I only want to know if this is possible or not because if you can send or receive large amounts of money in a day by Bitcoin, this is considered a significant advantage over fiat currency and can help many businesses and corporations which have a problem with money transfer. What are the lowest and highest amounts of money that can be sent by Bitcoin every 24 hours?

The maximum amount you can transfer is limited and depends on which crypto wallet you're using.,some wallets needs verification to unlock full fewtures of the wallets and also increases the maximum amount to trnasfer per day. KYC verification is necessary for most wallets though.

4 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

That is indeed true, I see a number of large transactions taking place. And there is never a maximum limit, and certainly the maximum limit will be very high. 1 BTC I have never done a transaction. 😁

This is true only for transferring crypto from one wallet to another but if you want to convert crypto to fiat and transfer it to an account, there will be lots of limitations. Even transferring 1 BTC per day is not supported by all exchanges. Suppose someone has 20 BTC and wants to convert all of them to fiat in one day because he wants to pay for a new car. How could he do it in just one transaction? He has to divide his BTCs into 20 parts and convert each of them in a single day until he receives all 20 BTC in his fiat account which takes 20 days! Is there any faster way to do this? If you know a better way, mention it here.

I think you can transfer any amount, no matter how big, between two accounts without any problems, but the transfer needs some time to successfully complete the process and this will be useful for companies if they use it.

I think that there is no limit, if you do not transfer every day 10,000 dollars in cryptocurrency to other wallets, and if there is, just buy a hardware wallet in which there are no limits. 

It depends on the terms and conditions of the wallet and the place you want to transfer bitcoins to. Usually there is no ceiling, but it may be in some platforms and wallets.

THINK POSITIVE

I use the Trust Wallet wallet, I do not have any limits on the number of bitcoins that I can transfer per day, you can find out this information in your wallet 

On 4/17/2020 at 2:32 PM, bentayebsalah said:

It depends on the terms and conditions of the wallet and the place you want to transfer bitcoins to. Usually there is no ceiling, but it may be in some platforms and wallets.

I don't think there is wallets that will have restrictions for the amount you can save on their wallet, this won't be good for any wallet to have restrictions to it

I think if some times we see a such wales transfer a higher quantities of Bitcoin more than 10 millions, so that means there is not a limitation about that, also the reason because the cryptocurrency still is not regularized and controlled. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Wow i totally had no idea what so ever that they actually was a maximum transfer limit to wich we can transact for a single transfer of bitcoin to another wallet untill after reading through many comments here thanks all for contributing 

I think it depends on your wallet, most wallets do not have a limit on transferring the number of bitcoins to other wallets.

16 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Because we have never made a large transaction, we will never know that. Whereas we see people making large transactions like 1000 BTC. And we use a free wallet, it's certainly difficult to reach or know what the maximum is.

There is no limit, if you have the private key of that wallet, this give you more opportunities to even have more funds in that wallet without any restrictions from the third party, you will always access the blockchain only

On 5/2/2020 at 6:25 AM, Summi said:

No Maximum or minimum in the amount you can send from your wallet because all the access is yours.

But if you are using exchanges, they have a minimum deposit as well as maximum withdrawal, so it definitely changes 

18 hours ago, Summi said:

Not all of the exchanges, some doesn't bother about the minimum deposit just like yobit where you don't have a minimum nor maximum deposit amount.

That true, and I have noticed it too. Yobit was my first exchange I noticed they don't have any limitations for their deposit and withdrawals

• +5 1

On 5/4/2020 at 3:24 PM, Summi said:

That was true and also all that without KYC, not like other top exchange like binance in which you have a limit of 2 BTC without KYC.

I have to undergo verification in binance and kucoin just to enjoy the full benefits of those exchanges, especially the kucoin that have different events for their verified traders

• +1 1

Well the problem with PayPal skill for transferring huge fund is suspected as something wrong and they may ask you for legal confirmation too but for Bitcoin you can transfer funds as you like but the confirmation may need longer.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 12/11/2019 at 7:41 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

One of the biggest problems with digital fiat payment processors (like PayPal and Skrill) is that the maximum amount of money you can send to someone else's account is limited per day. This causes problems. For example, you can't pay for the price of a car because the amount is high and they will suspect you and may even block your account temporarily. I thought that maybe Bitcoin has solved this problem and can be used for transferring large amounts of money in a day. I know that sending 6 digit numbers by Bitcoin network takes a lot of time before miners validate transaction and complete confirmations. I only want to know if this is possible or not because if you can send or receive large amounts of money in a day by Bitcoin, this is considered a significant advantage over fiat currency and can help many businesses and corporations which have a problem with money transfer. What are the lowest and highest amounts of money that can be sent by Bitcoin every 24 hours?

It depandes on the wallet you are storing, and if you want to send from exchanging sites to your wallet its limited per day, and when you use coinbase you have to verify your identity to send high amounts of money i think more than 100$$ if you don't then your transaction will take 3 days to be completed, and this is fr the security reason.

On 12/11/2019 at 5:41 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

What are the lowest and highest amounts of money that can be sent by Bitcoin every 24 hours?

There is no actual limit amount of bitcoin you can transfer to a wallet. In fact there is this saying that you can transfer the total amount of bitcoin that ever exist in a single transactions. So it is logical we say, the maximum amount of bitcoin you can transfer is limited to the amount you have. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy