Right place for Bitcoin is ....... - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Right place for Bitcoin is .......

I think, Coinbase wallet is the best successful wallet. This wallet is very safe and secure with the others wallet. I am also using this wallet. if you need good information about that which place is good for storing your bitcoin then you should choose the coinbase, Bitcoin will play a good role in the digital payment system.

Government will not agree that bitcoin will accept as a local currency. But bitcoin is so much popular. So you can invest, earn and make money by this. Don't need to be afraid. Just continue your work. Have a nice day.         

I think bitcoin deserves more than what it has acheived so far because it is the coin that can change the world financial structure i think the payments system should accept the payments in the form of bitcoin that can be its real place in the original market so far it is not happening that is a bd thing to know 

Dear I don't think it replace other coin.bitcoin is the most popular coin and no coin can replace bit coin.every coin has his own place and nothing can replace bit coin.it will remain on the top.

Brother @nicolas1234789 cryptocurrency can be anything you like it to be, and they differ from one another, for the case of bitcoin it is more of an asset than anything else.

Firstly, crypto is not the feel of forex but it is easier and more profitable for anyone who can trade cryptocurrencies.

As for Bitcoin, it differs from the rest of the cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is now being considered as a measure of the sincerity and strength of a currency project and I do not think it will enter the forex market or anything else.

It is the king in the crypto market

• +2 1

On 1/21/2021 at 4:30 AM, 3M1nv said:

As we can see, no cryptocurrency replaces Bitcoin since its volume is very high and the right place for it is the Coinbase wallet since this wallet is very safe to have our Bitcoin very safe.

@3M1nv   without any doubt bitcoin is best coin in crypto market and no other coin replace it, and bitcoin right place is trading where we earns lot of money

because bitcoin price moves up and down in small time frame it would be helpful to book good profit, and there are so many secured wallets to store bitcoins.

I strongly concur but a few individuals indeed interior the Bitcoin community really are not textual style of selection. They lean toward to alter accounts amid troublesome times and lean toward to offer it as a Ponzi. I'm a firm devotee of Bitcoin which it's instrument will not permit certain people to control  account and alter it to their will. Agreement and thinking wins in Bitcoin and not one-two mineworkers that as it were care for their benefit and control battles, indeed interior their possess company. 

Dear mate I agree with you that nothing replace Bitcoin and nothing replace fiat money and all coins has it's own place and we can store Bitcoin in Binance wallet and it is very safest and reliable wallet. 

On 12/11/2019 at 12:47 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see crypto is more popular than forex ( currency, commodity, etc ) and most of us see from the profit, that's true. If government agree to adopt bitcoin which place bitcoin will replace, as currency, commodity, index, stock, mortgage or else?. My opinion bitcoin is similar with commodity, need to mining and can sell in market the different is only about equipment.  I'm sorry about my weird question as newbie I need learn much from all member, thank you.

I don’t think cryptocurrency or bitcoin will replace stock, commodity or forex. It will most likely take some of each market’s liquidity but will co-exist will all these market platforms.

Coinbase wallet is the best successful wallet even I am also using this wallet. So you can invest, earn and make money by this. Don't need to be afraid. Just continue your work.

I don't think Bitcoin will replace any national currencies. They can be considered as emtia or fiat currency or colleteral , and it will be used in conjunction with digital currencies released by the governments.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

There is never any problem you might have think to cause for raising such wise contents because I'm quite sure a lot of members must have benefited from the topic as many legendary members has made their clarified opinion about it.

On 12/13/2019 at 10:56 PM, bliznec said:

Bitcoin should take place along with other assets of the trading market. Bitcoin will bypass gold very soon. This will have a very positive effect on the entire cryptocurrency market. 

Well, bitcoin bypass the gold in terms of price and many people are now preferring bitcoin than gold because of being volatile, they can make more money in bitcoin by changing it's price every seconds so there's a high possibility that you can earned huge in bitcoin.

In 2020 to 2021 bitcoin performance and impact in global economy is enough to make people understand that the dynamic BTC came to stay. However that doesn't call for replacement of fiat currency but rather serving as most suitable and smart alternative currency for public use anonymously

On 12/11/2019 at 10:47 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I'm sorry about my weird question as newbie I need learn much from all member, thank you.

If bitcoin get accepted  in any country then there will be some advance  online payment  by bitcoin than now because this is the only way to use bitcoin  value..  Anyway,there has no chance  for bitcoin to turn it into paper money as this value of bitcoin only available  in crypto market..

The best place for Bitcoin is that we can save and invest in the currency in this way. We will not have any problem if we control and invest in the right currencies. Bitcoin is a very good wallet. It is that many people have been able to earn money by investing. Bitcoin prices rise.

yes you set up solutely right cryptocurrency is the best place you can earn free Bitcoin on this forum and one thing I want to tell you that you should too to set the high security of your wallet this will be helpful for you to prevent your account from the scammer

The most popular place for bitcoin is Forex without doubt, but it when it comes to the right place it is a hard question to answer. It really depends on your needs and your priority, for me I prefer crypto more than I prefer forex.

There are many sides in the market where there is are used as a online earning market and Bitcoin is used as a currency but mostly are fake because many people waste their time and investments why are also advised to all member cryptotalk is one of the best platform which is used as a worldwide project in all over the world and Bitcoin is used as a digital currency in this platform so you can easily earn Bitcoin currency from this real based learning program and you will become a good trader in the whole market.

I believe that it is in many of those ways in which you mentioned them, who know how to store cryptos for a good time can have very good profits in a good future, but for this we must learn to study cryptos well.

I think Yobit is the best place for bitcoin.  Because Yobit is the best platform for trading and investing.  Here you can earn a lot of money and make a profit by trading and investing through Bitcoin.  Because the market value and market demand of Bitcoin is much higher than other coins.

In my opinion BTC still cannot replace the legal currency of the country. We can only use cryptocurrency if a certain institution accepts it as a payment.

Right place for bitcoin is cryptocurrency. I never seen such a great place like this so my dear mate. Bitcoin will never be removed because this is 1st coin who gained such success like this so my dear you can say that bitcoin is the coming future. Thank you 

Hello, I think that bitcoin covers a part of the basic economy, since if we realize it, currently the economy is not very well, and this not only happens in one country, but this problem was in most part of the world, so many people turn to look for an option that can help them in that problem.
Actualemnet with this disease that caused many people to lose their jobs, most of those people looked for an answer, and most of them chose to acquire some btc, and even the opportunity to generate it for free, so it has been of good help, in that regard.

• +5 1