Right place for Bitcoin is ....... - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Right place for Bitcoin is .......

Most likely it will end up as a commodity or stock. Just like how gold works. And don't worry about it, you have a perfectly valid question that actually makes sense. It is actually refreshing to see these kinds of questions instead of the routine spam and ham.

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is decentralized so it is not suit in banking system which has a regulations. It is good to wallets to keep it secured and protected among scammers.

This is the right time and a right place to invest more in crypto put an effort in it and try to work hard i am a beginner here and i want to become a successful soon

Bitcoin cam be any of them, a commodity a stock or a currency, Bitcoin will fit in any position of them given the fact that it is acceptable

Well that is true mate, using crupto coina in forex is very profitable, i have many friends that are using forex to invest, trade some crypto coina loke bitcoin, ripple and ethereum, if you want some big profit use forex to invest.

right place is to buy bitcoin or any other alternate coin at very cheap rate. according to your concern it may below to 5000 price of bitcoin or for someone it could be 8000. depends on the situation. for me, i don't think bitcoin will go below 3K. so i will buy at 5K below. Crypto market is unstable and unthinkable. this case i will take decision at the situation i face.

I think you should also look broader than just BTC. That becomes more like a commodity indeed, but some of the altcoins have a lot more chance to become a daily use currency. 

The only thing I know is that the financial landscape is rapidly changing!

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

In the wallet of the community I guess because some of them take an effort to know how Crypto Currency works in the world so I think their hardwork is a perfect way to have a Bitcoin in their wallets.

According to my opinion the right place for bitcoin and for crypto investment is big volume exchange and well reputed exchange like Binance exchange we can trade with bitcoin.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:32 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see crypto is more popular than forex ( currency, commodity, etc ) and most of us see from the profit, that's true. If government agree to adopt bitcoin which place bitcoin will replace, as currency, commodity, index, stock, mortgage or else?. My opinion bitcoin is similar with commodity, need to mining and can sell in market the different is only about equipment.  I'm sorry about my weird question as newbie I need learn much from all member, thank you.

Right place for bitcoin is investing in legit sites. Try investing in to a legit site by researching it. Don't fall in the hand of scammers. Be safe and Don't fall into greed.

Best right place of bitcoin is world financial and it cool place to store it is coinbase or blockchain and also god for trading and doing some online 

On 12/11/2019 at 8:55 PM, Utsha said:

I think bitcoin right place is wallet. Coinbase wallet is the best successful wallet. This wallet is very safe and secure with the others wallet. I am also using this wallet. That's why i think bitcoin right place is wallet      

You are absolutely correct about this. Coin base also much secure and it's easy to use. You can freely use this sector. This is one of the popular wallet.

I think that is good news if government and company want adopt it. The price Bitcoin sure will going up and we can make profit. The right place for Bitcoin is still online. Because if offline there is maybe government want control it so they can take corruption in the system.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:32 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see crypto is more popular than forex ( currency, commodity, etc ) and most of us see from the profit, that's true. If government agree to adopt bitcoin which place bitcoin will replace, as currency, commodity, index, stock, mortgage or else?. My opinion bitcoin is similar with commodity, need to mining and can sell in market the different is only about equipment.  I'm sorry about my weird question as newbie I need learn much from all member, thank you.

Right place for bitcoin is to the users. Users cam earn real cash with the use of bitcoin. Bitcoin prise fluctuates alot and a particular user can earn because of it. Right place for bitcoin is to be with people.

On 12/11/2019 at 11:47 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I agree with you that bitcoin is included in commodities not currencies, some of the articles that I read also provide similar answers. 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Crypto is the right place for Bitcoin. Because crypto is the only Bitcoin investing company. Where you can easily earn Bitcoin.

On 11.12.2019 at 09:24, Diggy said:

For me best place for bitcoin is to us,  and also be a alternative payment so that we dont need remmitance center anymore.  

I always use bitcoin for the most part in trading. And rarely bought for bitcoin any things. For me, cryptocurrency is currently a tool for earning money.

6 hours ago, Mureed99 said:

I also think rhat right place for by is the Wallets as these are much more safer and easy and more reliable. So there are Alot of benefits as our crypto is always same and safe. So we do not have to be worry. So I hope that we are just hopping a Good good future.

Wallet are safer that depends also on which wallet you choose to use that will keep your funds safe

I think that as Bitcoin is a safe place to stand BTC through YouTube, we are successful in securing it. Whether it is a Padme or American Bank deposited in the place, it is a safe place for our Bitcoin.

in my opinion it is also true that bitcoin will be more suitable as a commodity or buy a commodity. precisely bitcoin is not suitable as a currency because its value is very easy to change. in addition to commodities, bitcoin is also suitable as a futures investment asset.

On 12/11/2019 at 11:47 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Yes, I think now crypto becomes more popular than forex, but we should not forget that many people still use forex to make money, although some of them are moving into the crypto world. They want to try to make more profit from the crypto so they can continue as a trade, but now, they have so many good coins that can give them the profit. If there is a big adoption for the cryptocurrency, then we will see an exploding in the crypto world, and I think people who stay at the forex trading will also move to the crypto world.

If you want to exchange or trading bitcoin best place is binance and bittrex website.But if you transfered bitcoin mail to mail best site is coinbase also used blockchain wallet for lower costing fee and exchange fee.