Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 37 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

No not really but i can go really long though as the events today aren't really much worse than what we could possibly think of and it also depends what happens occasionally as that would effect cryptocurrency differently you know?

One thing we should have at the back of our minds is that the world can never be static. There will always be changes. Technology will always continue to improve. So in the future something better than cryptocurrency may come up and then it cryptocurrency will be a thing of the past. Lets always hope for something better.

Frankly, my friend, no one can set a time for the end of cryptocurrencies, but I believe that this has become extremely difficult due to the market capital in the field of cryptocurrencies and the entry of investors and rich in this field

There is no end to cryptocurrencies. It's the new technology

• +4 1

On 12/27/2020 at 8:12 PM, joemcgwa said:

We saw so many crypto currencies which are died at their beginning, so thats means there have some cryptocurrencies which cannot last forever.

Mostly of the coins thats are not lasting forever are those coins which are only listed to the one exchanging platform and they are launched without any demands. 

• +2 1

I can't say whether it will last a lifetime or not but I think it will be a good life here because we need money to achieve our success by doing things to improve our quality of life. Thank you.

My dear friend, a very important question. We work with this currency to make money and improve our daily life, and we take advantage of any opportunity to work in it, so we cannot say about this currency that it is temporary. It may not be so.

It is difficult to say whether cryptocurrency will last forever. But we all want it to last forever. Thinking of developed countries, this is the last decade. 

I think crypto currency will be last forever. Cause this is on of the best online currency what is expensive more than other physical assets. So i think day by day this price and values will be increase. 

• +2 1

Truly this is the truth of the world that everything is done one day,

But digital currency is interesting nature thing it is works with its client in the event that its client living,

at that point its work and in the event that its client pass on or finish, at that point it is done.

This is the excellence of crypto that it is constrained by its client.

nice post, thanks...... 

As the saying goes 'Nothing lasts forever'. From slates to notebook to computer and from Barter trade to fiat currency to Cryptocurrency. It will definitely take another form.

Some  things will go but at the rate cryptocurrency is growing and developing I think it will reach a point where it becomes mainstream and will become a type of universal currency and if that happens crypto will certainly last for a long time. 

• +1 1

Certainly nothing last forever, did you ever ask your self this question " Is cryptocurrency the first of it kind", I believe  their may be other related forum just like cryptocurrency that are no more functioning due to one reason or the other. For instance; The price of bitcoin may be discouraging in the future which may drastically reduce the number of active member or even lead to the shunting down of the site, though we didn't pray for that.

My friend, I think you are talking about the cryptocurrency that will last and will continue to grow indefinitely because it depends on a great popular force and a lot of people have started producing bitcoin and most countries have begun to organize themselves and prepare all things to use bitcoin and it is considered a basic currency in the country so we have to prepare ourselves to deal with it And store a lot of it for the future

In fact, if I think they're going to last forever, maybe Bitcoin won't last forever, then cryptocurrency systems and methods will exist, and I don't even know if there will be any better new methods than cryptocurrency in the future.They don't have much of a currency so they'll try to stop it, but we don't really need to hear it.  There will be an issue when everyone is against it, all the mainstream media will talk about it, but in the end we will be the winners.

I appreciate, I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new here and recently joining us I need learn about it and then after I discussed this topic, good luck.

• +1 1

On 1/7/2021 at 12:36 PM, Momoe said:

Yes, my friend, I think so, and it will develop and dominate the world in the future, so everyone should adopt this currency and work with it and develop themselves with it in order to compete with this development. Thank you.

You are right, now a days there are so meany cryptocurrency users in the world so it s getting popular and more popular, and if there is an investor on thus cryptocoins then cryptocurrency will stay longer than w expect.

From my own understanding i think crypto currency will last forever if the internet will still be active in the future and from the look of things the world is turning it attention toward digital stuff which is a good development.

22 hours ago, Sir Lyman said:

From my own understanding i think crypto currency will last forever if the internet will still be active in the future and from the look of things the world is turning it attention toward digital stuff which is a good development.

Cryptocurrency needs time, it seems to me that it can be eternal, if it is developed, even if it becomes dead at some point, then after some decade, it will return to operation again, and many will start using it! Although now the cryptocurrency has a huge demand, and it seems to me that so far everything is going well, and something terrible is unlikely to happen!

Its difficult to predict but according to this stage we must say that it will perform good in future and will give great earning gateway to its users and if the faith on it gets increased day by day then it can be said that this forum will last long for the future generation. 

It's going to last all the time, soon crypto may be the legitimate transactions in the global due to the fact the arena is going in the direction of greater speed in the entirety and the cash is the most important aspect to be boosted and crypto is the great approach to apply that. Crypto will stay until the stop of the sector this is my opinion.

On 12/11/2019 at 12:46 PM, teminalibug said:

Even though governments want to take down the blockchain system they fails and they will fail, so yes cryptocurrency will last forever, and develop.

No one thing is last forever but in future the new currency is also launched and this is the main system that peoples will see that the crypto market is old at that time and the new currency is working in the market which is more secure then the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Agree with you there is nothing anything still forever but about the Bitcoin my opinion is it still forever because Bitcoin is a global currency in these days and everyone want to buy the Bitcoin so this is a success of the Bitcoin

There is a high probability that the cryptocurrency will remain forever if it is adopted as an official currency in most countries, but iron currencies that are issued and fail will not remain forever

Cryptocurrencies are a futuristic technology that depends on new things for the future. Therefore, digital currencies will see significant developments in the future, their popularity will increase, and trade will rise.

There is nothing more difficult than predicting if something is going to last forever. Cryptocurrency has a lot potential and it is just on its early stage, It still has a long way to go. There is a huge number of people to come in this world everyday. This indicates the development of crypto.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH