Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

Единственная настоящая криптовалюта - это Биткоин, а все остальные просто клоны, которые хотят завоевать доверие всех пользователей крипты! Вы сами посмотрите, любую крипту в конечном итоге стараются перевести в Биткоин, да и отчёт стоимости от неё же и истории всей крипты изначально идёт от самого Биткоина! Каждый, думаю, знает историю создания Биткоина! Сатоши Никамотэ создавал её в альтернативу банкам и что бы простые люди могли заработать и жить лучше! Никто даже и не думал, что какая то электронная монета, ценою в какой то доллар в скором будущем поднимется до заоблачной цены! Так что если крипта начнёт исчезать, то Биткоин будет последним, а точнее сказать, это только моё мнение, Биткоин вообще никогда не исчезнет! А вот Сатоши Никамотэ смог испариться так, что до сих пор никто не знает, где он находится! Я думаю, что он смог создать своему детищю такой алгоритм, что вряд ли её можно уничтожить, если даже все компьютеры мира остановятся разом на месяц! А вот цена самого Биткоина на самом деле очень занижена благодаря спекулянтам и толстосумам намеренно, что бы заработать ещё больше! В историю войдёт только одна крипта и ею будет Биткоин!

On 12/11/2019 at 7:28 AM, Delgboke said:

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

I think it will. As we are seeing that in every era medium of exchnage have changed its shape but never end up. so crytpo would change its shapes but could not be end up.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

22 hours ago, DavCrypto said:

Yes, Bitcoin is a great invention, opening the way to several similar projects. Bitcoin has unleashed teams of developers and thinkers who have a passion for decentralized digital criticism, who fix bitcoin deficiencies and refine their algorithms to create coins for the masses.

Of course, the world of cryptocurrencies will continue. Crypto and blockchain technologies can solve many difficult and difficult problems such as digital IDs, supply chain integrity, data breach and many other problems.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Sabira06 said:

Bitcoin has only been around for just over 10 years but it will likely still be around long after ... ... And as bitcoin and crypto become more mainstream (eventually), the number of bitcoin......

Ten years ago, perhaps no one would have believed the idea of dealing in an invisible currency, which is not subject to government controls and does not exist outside the Internet, and we would have attributed it to science fiction films. But now it has proven its strength, existence and continuity.

2 hours ago, Sabira06 said:

Bitcoin has only been around for just over 10 years but it will likely still be around long after ... ... And as bitcoin and crypto become more mainstream (eventually), the number of bitcoin......

I agree with you, I can see that bitcoin is going to stay until the market is still alive and going. Knowing bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that was introduced in the market, I am certain that it will be staying for a long period of time. As day by day passes, bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency in the market is going to be more relevant. 

i think yes.now world depend on technology. i thonk it is high time to incrase this business. bay by day it will be increasing. people take online business is good way.so i think cryptocurrency last forever. 

All your questions are doubting cryptocurrency. Of course crypto will last forever. Your brain will also be encrypted in the future. If you still last here. lol.

Yes Cryptocurrency can become the last forever because there are lots of Crypto which has bright future and this Crypto will be next currency.

I think that crypto currencies will last at a midst level and also have been making all the people making money profit at this welfare website. 

I think that Yes, if people don't invent a technology that can hack or destroy the blockchain, the cryptocurrency can live forever.

Nothing lasts forever except Love and this is a Crypto currency we are talking about. However from the perspective I am seeing this from. The technology has come to stay. This is because unlike the Fiat currency the Crypto currency has its own uniqueness and the Fiat currency its own as well. But the areas of Crypto currency is that it has to be mined like raw gold. Just like its being done on this platform. So the possibility of its staying for long is somewhat high.

Edited by Oluwaseun

Nothing can last forever in this entire world.What will happen after 100 or 200 year's letter we don't know. If a better idea came instead of Cryptocurriency then it will be placed and maybe lost. Because people everyday try update and upgrade also so everything can possible.

I believe that nothing last forever, but in my view of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? I am not sure. 

until there a few people that will use it and as long the will keep the blockchain running, crypto can technically run forever. with a few people i also mean 200 person around the world

Hi my friend 
In my opinion, there is nothing still forever even cryptocurrencies but I believe that cryptocurrencies have a very big and good future so you can work with it at this time.

On 12/11/2019 at 3:28 AM, Delgboke said:

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

Like you rightly say, yes it is true that nothing on earth will last forever, But I want to tell you that cryptocurrency will last as long as money will last. The only thing that will stop it is when there is no need of money for any thing.

Cryptocuurency cannot last forever. There will be times that the world would somehow make a single monetary system in which we don't know if it would be either digital or physical fiats.

Just now, Muskan5 said:

I think that crypto talk will last forever until the yobit website is shut down. Many people have signed up for the crypto talk.They have made this forum to their earning source.

yes cryptotalk will last forever but what about the payment?

Bitcoin along with blockchain is the new holy grail of technology. And as long as there is no superior or better or upgraded version or technology taking over, I believe blockchain will remain as a wonder technological movement. But the problem with technology is it gets obsolete if not upgraded. 

It depends on time but if we look back at crypto history then we come to know that crypto currencies have made their space in the world and this space is increasing day by day. On the behalf of this we can say that crypro would be last forever as the fiat is still exists and mainstream of financial activities.

Yeah you're right, nothing lasts forever. Everything has its own expiry date but as its an currency I think it will last. Because people are using it and as days are passing more people are using it and running behind to earn it.

it will

because this technology will be the future of the world economic system

and in the far future it might replace the real money 

On 12/11/2019 at 3:28 AM, Delgboke said:

My opinion is that nothing lasts forever. So also crypto will disappear. Kingdoms rise and kingdoms fall. But the question rises when, and what will be in place of crypto. For the next 10 years I see crypto on the rise however.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 2:54 AM, wrayaner said:

Yes Bitcoin can last forever, as it is a cryptocurrency that has the ingredients that make it continue as it can evolve, through modern technologies.

Bitcoin will last forever as it is very much trusted and now people are investing on btc and they are holding it to make a huge profit from it.