Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

yes crypto currency last forever.in future crypto currency develop more.or maybe all countries legalize crypto.and everyone know about crypto.

We can't say in the future maybe cryptocurrency will still survive if those adoption of crypto may happen to all countries but we can't say on the internet world because a lot of possiblity may happen in the future.

I personally think that cryptocurrencies are very uncertain to exist in the long future, I guess that is what the main reason it has high risk because of no one knows how long will it exist in the market.

Will cryptocurrency last forever we can't tell it depends on the marketing,promotion,advertisement,investors ,future upgrades and adoption of it.cryptocurrency survival depends on its popularity the more popularity it has the more investors it will attract in the future.to make it last forever cryptocurrency must keep their consistency on trends.

If cryptocurrency can maintain its continuity, then cryptocurrency will play a huge role online in the world market, it will expand further as it is currently in good shape in cryptocurrency and its popularity seems to prevail greatly.

Regardless of its prominence (btc) over other cryptos, there would be a time that its price will drop and can cause staggering panic to users just like what happened last December 2018. We don't really sure as we only base on statistics. 

On 1/11/2020 at 7:33 AM, uthmans713 said:

If people will take care of it and continue to improve and develop it as days goes by. We can expect to stay it longer than we expect if we keep on believing and spreading its positive and benefit for every individuals. 

Very accurate point, if all users continue to take care of using crypto this can be a healthy asset to anyone. As day goes by, the improvement of technology will continue to support crypto.

Yeah as long there's internet cryptocurrency is still exist, because crypto can run online only. Decentralized crypto will last forever

To me its a hard question, because of forever! But i think we should to do our work now happiness then obviously success will call our door, hello mr!open your door.       

This will be never happen mate because many people are using it now by using in payments and transactions, also in trading, gambling and holding to gain some money from it.

I don't think it will last forever. Crypto currencies are very common and favorite to all people. But there is some new money exchange way growing around us. And they are taking place also

I don't think so, because the development of technology is fast, therefore there will be a possibility that a technology that can replace the cryptocurrency will emerge 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

All of this depends on the endurance of adoption in the crypto world, maybe it will last forever, then how many campaigns are carried out to get new people in the crypto world, in my opinion like that.

crypto can last longer but not forever in my opinion. we can't really predict future and maybe there will be a replacement for crypto in the future.

On 12/12/2019 at 5:44 AM, suzuya said:

As long as many people is investing or supporting crypto it will exist as long as internet exists. It just depends on people if a certain thing will last for a long time, supporters acts like it's foundation. 

This time crypto market will go up so much and i hope it make a great record this time because from long time crypto market is going to down but now the bull time is near and i hope this time we make huge profit in this market and we make good money in the crypto market because BTC will touch 100,000$ this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I dont see bitcoin as a passing fad but i agree woth you that nothing last forever but like the US Dollar I think bitcoin will last for a long time. As long as there is an internet then there will be bitcoin. They are made for each other, like peanut butter and jelly sandwich or banana split sundae. Bitcoin will be the dominant currency in the internet in the near future.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 12/11/2019 at 10:28 AM, Delgboke said:

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever

We cannot define or say that crypto is forever but im sure that the next generation of innovator will probably continue using cryptocurrency.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

This may be possible, or not. It is true that nothing lasts forever here, because there will be a chance that cryptocurrency will be developed and improved. That is the good part of crypto not lasting forever. Because everyday, we think of new creations and innovations. 

Cryptocurrency will exist forever! 100%! Wallets, digital coins and passwords will remain in the memory of computers. But, will all this have value in 50 years?

5 hours ago, Fatihgani12 said:

All of this depends on the endurance of adoption in the crypto world, maybe it will last forever, then how many campaigns are carried out to get new people in the crypto world, in my opinion like that.

As we know that everything has an end, for bitcoin it end will be if the world is ending as it will be more of use

We don't know for sure, but cryptocurrency has a big chance to stay for a long time, especially if all countries apply or integrate their system with cryptocurrency, so that means, cryptocurrency will be used in all countries. People will have the opportunity to use crypto, and they will have a chance to make more money because cryptocurrency offers people to make a profit if they invest crypto. We can hope that every government will try to learn more about crypto, and in the end, they will approve and accept cryptocurrency to be used in their country. Besides that, people will have a chance to make their life better than before.

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

In the case of bitcoin, For as long as there are 2 computers connected to the internet and running a bitcoin node, Bitcoin will continue to exist. Its highly decentralized and no government can stop or halt any coin.

spacer.png

I don't think it will last for ever nothing last forever, another technology will replace Bitcoin in the future, Bitcoin will get obsolete, just the normal way of life.