Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 34 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

There is no doubt @Jaafar Fahad Hassan  crypto currencies last forever until the internet not end, and now time day by day internet users also increasing in every country,

I think next generation majority of peoples leave fiat currency, and use crypto currency as like today we use fiat, iam not saying totally fiat currency removed but the use of fiat currency percentage decreased.

That's true, the percentage will reduce as many will want to use cryptocurrency, since using cryptocurrency will add profit to our money, and also, the rate at which Fiat is used will reduce it will be limited , I also believe with you that majority of the next generation will choose cryptocurrency ahead of Fiat money

I believe that crypto currencies are gonna last forever as not only becoming more popular even now due to COVID as well as the amount of investors that are willing to make new technologies using blockchain for example as for human health care services and security.

Also since cryptocurrency is decentralized and everyone can have it immediatly without any bank delays, it's probabily one of the reasons of being able to replace those financial services.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Sure cryptocurrencies has the opportunity to last forever because people are already accepting it and they are using it without the control of their governments, maybe if their governments will disable crypto to their countries.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

You are right in  my opinion and i also think that this would last living because of it's becoming trend of the modren world and almost all the young generation like it.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:28 AM, Delgboke said:

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

Honestly speaking crypto will not last forever, unless they will innovate to ride with the advancement of Internet of Things. Because if the Quantum Computing System (QCS) will be done. All of the Blockchain, DAG and privacy focus cryptocurrencies will be useless anymore, Because all of that incryption will be easily decrypted because Quantum Computing System is so powerful and fast, currently Google has already announce its QCS prototype And if that development will succeed the whole crypto Industry will become obsolete thats for sure, But for now that those Quantum Computing System has not yet done and functional the proliferation of cryptocurrencies will be continues as usual. 

We cannot predict anything in this world especially cryptotalk last forever or not. It may happen or not depending upon the situation at that time. If it last forever it will good for many people because it is one of the best platform where we can earn and learn equally. 

• +2 1

Internet is the only system that supports crypto currency if today internet network fails crypto currency will not exist again but I guess perhaps in the future a new technology innovation may emerge that will solve a the drawbacks of today's crypto currency and that innovation will also get the support of internet network just like crypto currency but no body knows what it will look like but day by day knowledge is in enormous increase.

Hello everyone I can say much on this topic but we hope it will last forever though is a campaign but we hope it will continue forever because it helps many people around the world and create job opportunities for those who are not working

• +2 1

As we all know no one can predict a future but for my on point of view crytop currency will last for ever base on the way crypto make investment so easy and create income for privilege people

Of course yes. Crypto currencies ever lasting currencies because due to corona virus people are coming towards online shopping and online trading. Now the future of crypto currencies is shining like a sun. Because to avoid physical interaction people prefer digital currencies instead of paper currencies. 

On 12/11/2019 at 7:02 PM, Saifchy said:

I think that cryptotalk will last forever until the yobit website is shut down.Many people have sign up to cryptotalk.They have made this forum to their earnig source.

I don't think that it will last forever as there is no tech which last forever and the technology change with time and requirements as the Quantum era will soon come which will change the technology forever.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes i also wish to last forever . Cryptocurrency is developing very much and it's getting more familiar among people because compared to traditional currency , the cryptocurrency is very convincing and secure 

Nobody knows that. In fact, we do not know what form technologies will reach during the next 50 years.

We are advancing the speed and networks of the fifth and sixth generation will change the shape of the world in which we live within a few years

• +2 1

Maybe yes, only God knows, but I think that if they will delay, although there are theories that indicate that the time will come when a single world order will enter and they will place a single coin for the whole world.

• Useful or interesting 1

When one thing disappears, something will replace it, and it will be replaced in its place, and be like it or better than it.

• +1 1

On 12/11/2019 at 5:28 AM, Delgboke said:

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

Maybe there will have some good currencies currently thats they cannot last forever, but crypto in general will last forever and there will come some new cryptocurrencies that's will be the best than currently currencies. 

• +2 1

Yeah It lasts forever .  But some conditions.  Spammers and hackers should be remove from here. Because  they are so harmful  of any side. If they do crime regular  government  will closed this wonderful side. If crypto  can solve all problems it may keep forever.

I can't say anything specific about this one, because bitcoin have 21 million coin and the predictions says that the year of the end is going to be 2140, so this is the statistics and you can decide

On 12/10/2019 at 6:28 PM, Delgboke said:

Cryptocurrency will last long but i can't beleive that it will last forever remember we are in the world of technology where new changes happens within some period of time except if a new innovation that will serve thesame purpose as crypto but it might have a unique features that present cryptocurrency don't have.

• +2 1

On 12/12/2019 at 1:00 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

I think it's too early to predict. As long as there will be an Internet, there will also be a cryptocurrency. There may be changes in prices and conditions of use of cryptocurrency.

Crypto is a great project and it is last forever becasue so many peoples in this world will don,t know about this project and just 10 years before the BTC will come so still the BTC and the crypto market is new for the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, Emanuel 12 said:

With so many crypto currencies available now I think its a sure thing to say that crypto currency will last for ever. There rae so many people now using crypto currency and they'll be more to come which will make the currency strong and have a very good support

Cryptocurrency refers to all the coins in circulation including bitcoin, altcoins and tokens. Certainly, all of the coins or tokens will not last forever. Some of them may be dead, the others will be alive. The superior coins which always occupy the top positions are most likely to last a long time because these coins can tolerate lots of negative events that can be threatening for their existence. Coins which are not tolerant enough, will fail soon because crypto market is full of barriers that are hard to overcome. You should also bear in mind that coins are not treated the same way in all countries and this is another reason for higher and lower popularity of a certain coin in different parts of the world.

Virtual currency is becoming more popular around the world, the future of cryptocurrency is going to be better than the present because of the opportunity created by crypto transactions. 

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is the best forum for earning. I never leave this forum. I think cryptocurrency are going to stay for a long period of time. This forum is best for every one. You can earn money without investment.

• +1 1