Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 33 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

I think as long as the internet network is existing cryptocurrency will also continue to exist. The demand for cryptocurrency is going higher everyday and can leads to continue existing of cryptocurrency. 

Cryptocurrency have been proved to be the best method for international payments so it will be difficult to replace them with any other method. That's why there are chances that they will last forever.

في 11/12/2019 الساعة 03:28 ، قال Delgboke:

نظام الإيمان منذ البداية هناك قول مفاده أن هناك أشياء ستستمر في الواقع ، هل تعتقد المشفرة تدوم إلى تقيمات؟ 

From my point of view, the cryptocurrency will dominate the coming years and eliminate all old means of payment and will remain with us for many years, but no one knows the future or what will happen after 20 years or more, but now it is the beginning of the era of cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I believe that this is quite realistic because banks and governments are interested in cryptocurrency as the currency of the future which means that it can appear in the lives of all people

On 7/20/2020 at 5:56 AM, Guru2050 said:

May be they tend to look at crypto currency from it feature of volatility, which makes most of the coins unstable that's rise and fall in price in short period of time, but when you view crypto currency from the axis of security, anonymous, simple and fast it is the best and as potential means which would in nearest future suppress local banking system

Yes definitely right, the volatility of the crypto market could not be a hindrance to be able to last it forever because there is a lot of good feature the crypto has like what you mentioned above, additionally as the modern technology continue to innovates, it can keep the crypto uses by everyone in the future because i believe, we will be more technology based in the future.

• +1 2

On 1/16/2020 at 9:54 PM, Shahud said:

Not all the cryptocurrencies last forever but some of them.and as we all know bitcoin is the major voin in the crypto then there is no doubt on the bitcoin for long last of it

Nothing can last for ever and regarding the digital world many Technology experts already predicts that the technology will be ended soon like in the next few years, may be in 2050.

• +4 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

7 hours ago, katri2 said:

If the users and transactions of these currencies are protected and the crime is protected, it will remain forever. Because people take anything once and get profit from it. They don't leave it.   

People are getting interested in cryptocurrency everyday and they invest everyday, and for as long as that keeps happening it would last forever, but remember governments are creating their own coins which are not even real cryptocurrency because they are not decentralized and they are trying to make sure they attract people's attention on those coins, if they succeed the real cryptos would perish.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

i think, somehow, it will. A lot of people's world revolves around the internet, so bitcoin will be very convenient to them, to us. I think with the continuous enhancement of technologies and different websites, there's a huge possibility that cryptocurrency will also improve in the future. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Crypto currency is precious and never last is joy to life forever it's never be end still life it's very successful to all people should know about you read this history.

• +2 1

On 12/12/2019 at 1:44 AM, suzuya said:

As long as many people is investing or supporting crypto it will exist as long as internet exists. It just depends on people if a certain thing will last for a long time, supporters acts like it's foundation. 

I believe that as long as the blockchain exists crypto currencies will always be around. Although it might not ba around for ever but it will surely live for a long period of time.

• +4 1

I think crypto currencies will last forever. This is because of the blockchain.  The blockchain annoy be hacked which makes it a very good technology that will make us feel that our money and transactions are safe from attacks.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is the up and coming platform of payment there is no doubt about that. This market has such an untapped potential that the future of this is almost guaranteed . In the future the mainstream banks and governments will start to adopt cryptocurrency as the main way off investing.

Good question everything is not long lasting but the lequdity of Cryptocurrency is so amazing now coming year decide to up. My opinion is that the technology change the way. And Crypto will long lasting. 

• +3 1

In my opinion, cryptocurrency will last forever. As it is seen that slowly, many government are now legalizing cryptocurrencies and accepting cryptocurrencies. And as a lot of government is legalizing cryptocurrency, in that way precious people are investing in cryptocurrency in huge numbers and they are making it their employment. Most people prefer to work on cryptocurrencies because they can be very rich with cryptocurrencies. As the users of cryptocurrency are also increasing day by day, it is better to say that cryptocurrency will always be there. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is possibility but for me cryptocurrency holds a big future. To the fact that each day there are people who gets interested in crypto. It means, cryptocurrency can become trendy in the near future if a lot of us using it. And that is the time it will decrease the possibility of losing cryptocurrency or ended it in the world.

There is one reason you will be assured that cryptocurrencies will never be noticed, and that is that this currency is used by outlaws and drug and weapons dealers. And they are people who have a great balance of money

This question is just like asking ' can money last forever' yes money will last forever , money has been in existence for so many year, same to cryptocurrency also, it will last forever as it came since 2009 it has been strong and did not take any step of moving back, I am very confident that cryptocurrency will last forever, do you think so @Honny143

As long as there is money circulating and circulating in this market and as long as there are whales with huge money, everything will continue in this market and currencies will continue. And now currencies are still confined and illegal in all countries, and with time and with their legislation, and the increase in investors and traders in this market, continuation becomes necessary.

• +1 1

The cryptocurrencies future looks bright and in my opinion it may last for long time because of its security system and provided it is not used for illegal purposes or fraud.alot of countries are adopting this blockchain base digital currencies it is encouraging sign it would last in the future.

• +2 1

12 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

This question is just like asking ' can money last forever' yes money will last forever , money has been in existence for so many year, same to cryptocurrency also, it will last forever as it came since 2009 it has been strong and did not take any step of moving back, I am very confident that cryptocurrency will last forever, do you think so @Honny143

There is no doubt @Jaafar Fahad Hassan  crypto currencies last forever until the internet not end, and now time day by day internet users also increasing in every country,

I think next generation majority of peoples leave fiat currency, and use crypto currency as like today we use fiat, iam not saying totally fiat currency removed but the use of fiat currency percentage decreased.

In my humble opinion I firmly believe that cryptocurrencies last over time due to many obstacles that governments put on them and as it is being seen they are unstoppable
Good luck and big winnings for everyone
A big greeting

Hello friend hope you will be fine and doing good.

Cryptographic money is currently well known and particularly in my nation. Nonetheless, Crypto is to be sure hard to foresee and is at present in low conditions. Yet, I am certain if Crypto has a generally excellent future and later on, it will be more evolved.

7 minutes ago, cryptoman22 said:

In my humble opinion I firmly believe that cryptocurrencies last over time due to many obstacles that governments put on them and as it is being seen they are unstoppable
Good luck and big winnings for everyone
A big greeting

Until now the governments have not yet found a way to eliminate cryptocurrencies other governments even started accepting it as they have no choice. So I believe that government attempts to ban crypto would fail and crypto would last forever.

Yes these will be. Because now these get in competition and never go anywhere and day by day these will be launched and comes up.

As far as the internet is still alive crypto currency will definitely last forever, fiat and digital currencies have become part of our life and we can't do anything about it to denied that fact. In my own view crypto is the future and is going to serve us for long.