BTC Prediction - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vivek sharma

BTC Prediction

Well in this time, Bitcoin is experiencing some difficulties when it comes to it's price because we are facing the dumping of it but when the 2020 comes, the price of it is being dominant by hitting the $10000 mark which is good for us, Happy posting everyone.

You are right that the price of bitcoin has dropped so much because of COVID 19. Not to mention that there was a lot to come up with pumping bitcoin earlier this year. The virus is under control and the price of Bitcoin is rising. It may increase a lot this month.

I want to analyze price predictions of 30rates website. This website announces daily prices for bitcoin. I have found information about bitcoin price in May 2020 from 11th up to 29th. As you see in the following picture, they state 3 numbers which are minimum, maximum and price. The last one is the average of min and max. The lowest number they have predicted is $9284 (11th) and the highest is $12123 (29th). If we take an average from these numbers, the result is $10.703. I don't how correct this prediction is but do you think the maximum value will be around $11K this month? I do not verify this website completely but like to hear your opinions.

111111.jpg

Every time people judge and predict the price of bitcoin what happening next sometime we got surprise by it's rising and fallen price. I suggest you keep your bitcoin until the price is increase. 

Well bro in December the price has risen up and in the first quarter the Bitcoin has really done great as it also pumps to 14k$ around so it doesn't goes as you said but later it happens after the pump.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

After halving of this year Bitcoin has had some slight changes in value But no miner was turned off the computers all continued to support Bitcoin and still all mining so it is going well indeed with a constant growth, In my opinion by the end of the year it will reach a value of $20000

Many analysts agree with you, but yesterday, Bitcoin has risen to more than $ 10,000, so I believe it will continue to rise.

I don't believe much on those predictions but what are believe in is my own statistical analysis on cryptocurrency movements and price predictions and analysis. And I believe bitcoin to hit above $18k before the year end.

An interesting forecast, but as it turned out, it did not play very well - subjectively! After all, the price always changes, and in the future, perhaps bitcoin will reach heights, but for now we can only wait!

• +1 1

Bitcoin the top leading coin, the most expensive and valuable coin at the capital market that regulate the risen and fallen of altcoins, it's very difficult to predict accurately the price of BTC , last time before halving BTC was predicted to hits $10k and above but unfortunately till date it failed to cross $10'000 dollars

Everything is possible when we talk about prices as a general idea, so the predictions on this kind of thing are very strong, we hope the prices will not go down too much.

Its little bit difficult to predict. You should always concern about the risky term of the crypto. Any moment the upward price can be go down. 

• +1 1

I think bitcoin will reach the mark of 25000-30000$. Because it will appear something more interesting, new and profit.

It is normal for bitcoin to plummet but the only good thing that this brings with it is that when its price drops too much, many people take advantage of buying bitcoins and it raises its price again, as the first comment says before Christmas, people take advantage 

the high prices of Bitcoin to sell it and it plummets, while that process occurs people begin to invest in bitcoins because its price is low, that becomes an infinite loop where bitcoin goes down and its price rises and this is quite normal. kind of things when we talk about cryptocurrencies, so do not panic, if it lowers its price it will rise again in no time. 

BTC is working very good now a days. Especially for last 1 month its price increase very well. 

1 month ago its price is near $10,000. Then it increase to $11,500. 

2 weeks ago its price is near $12,000. Now its price is above $13,000 and still its price is increasing. 

There is also a prediction about the price of bitcoin, that it will touches $20,000 at the end of 2020.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin can not be predict easily as we want. But earlier it was not at the high , but at the end of the year 2020 it's price will reaches to the peak level price of 10000$ and also will increase  the demand in the market.

Chart predictions are sometimes so funny that they are wrong but since the trader does not give the times of his predictions he can say later that he said it will go down and it did two months later though.

• +1 1

In this case the chart was bearish and looking that lower wouldn't be avoided but buyers appeared and price went up to 10k a month later. Then the coronvirus was and made price go lower. But this proves why we trade low and not going all in or making mistakes to trade big. A short there would be liquidated even if it was 5x.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 12/11/2019 at 12:53 AM, vivek sharma said:

BTC is about to fall lower because it is creating lower highs continuously.  I think we will definitely break the 6400 dollar level and fall much lower than that. 

This is a part of TA & may not be true if a sudden hype spreader from social medias so price of BTC is seen as increased trend. It will be good to take patience. 

• +1 1

Drawing too many lines is not helping. Try with less and maybe learn ichimoku clouds that are very good in giving you an idea about what is going to happen. Draw less to make your chart better.

• +1 1

I think that this is a post that should be in trading section and it has a chart and technical analysis but I don't understand a lot from it. I think that the trader here is following the trend and thinks that this support where price was at that point would not be strong enough to hold and price could easy break bellow it.

BTC is by nature volatile and going down is utmost important to breath through from $10K. The BTC falls down mabt time but not decline and you can't see any other coin like BTC who is so bolatile and great for trading. This is not stable or growing coin it's run at decentralized system not at centralized system. 

• +3 1

Predictions of prices are better to be posted at trading I think as this is about trading mostly and this member made a technical analysis that somehow seemed it was bearish but the result was that Bitcoin went up a little later and this was actually the low until March. 

The volatility of Bitcoin is very difficult to predict and I don't know exactly how it happens that most traders are losing money. Maybe they should do the opposite of what they do. The big exchanges are not helping traders either the way they run high frequency trading tools.

I think that it will definitely break $64,000 by next year. So it will make 5 times our money today in just a year later. I know this is a chart from another time and I have seen Bitcoin and try to understand it, it moves too fast too high and stops for a long time. We have to be ready for the too fast and too high.