BTC Prediction - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vivek sharma

BTC Prediction

In my opinion this year is gonna be the year of the Bitcoin ! Bitcoin will reach to more than 15,000 $ in this year ! and maybe it will be more than 20,000 $ 

On 12/11/2019 at 1:08 AM, vivek sharma said:

BTC is about to fall lower because it is creating lower highs continuously.  I think we will definitely break the 6400 dollar level and fall much lower than that. 

download.png

Bitcoin is the king of market. Maximum volume on it. Whales always manipulate it for their profit. It can be our global currency in future. It has a bright future. Many experts predict that it can cross$100k price.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Finally this happens because in December 2019 many people are on vacation and need money, lot of transaction made like the previous year also experienced it like that, so in my view its natural, but I believed that bitcoin does not go down too deep because later the effect will make investors dissatisfied with bitcoin for sure

On 12/10/2019 at 9:08 PM, vivek sharma said:

BTC is about to fall lower because it is creating lower highs continuously.  I think we will definitely break the 6400 dollar level and fall much lower than that. 

download.png

That was incorrect that day this was a high level of support and now bitcoin is high and high. Thank God.. Good luck

The coin  currently boasts a lot of good reputations. Currently prices are very different, but it is estimated that prices will increase further in the days ahead.  Huh so good we wait for that. It'll be great.

We should not believe this chart with a pattern it is really not accurate. You see he said it will touched $6400 but no the price of bitcoin is increasing.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I as well think from this bunch that Bitcoin can come in at $ 6400 but there's no reason to stress since Bitcoin is likely to be pumped to me by January 2020 and may go up to 14 thousand in May so there's nothing to worry approximately presently if you have got capital. At that point you'll purchase

I donot think that bitcoin will go below loss margin anytime soon as market is growing day by day, i think bitcoin price will increase enormously to end of 2020.

Now in February 2020, the price of Bitcoin has reached around $ 9900, after previously being at a price of around $ 6900 according to your prediction in December 2019. The price of Bitcoin is indeed very volatile.

It will really be great if BTC should fall because someone might buy enough and store but it might also have adverse effect too. At the same time the market price is so unpredictable 

That's why I always says, sometimes is very hard to predict BTC price. Especially when predicting for a long period. 

BTC is predicted to go up around to 12900 in coming months and but 

Btc predictions is really tough prediction ,as many analysis company predicted about btc but only few of them prediction were nearly to  their own predictions ,so this means that don't invest your money only by hearing the prediction about the cryptocurrency,or you might book a loss of money.

According to my prediction I see Bitcoin future very bright yes there are some ups and downs and negative fluctuations in its price but it doesn't mean that it will be the end of bitcoin it will be growing more perfectly and will having a great success in future.

I think it is very hard now days to predict any thing about bitcoin and crypto market because there is lot of fluctuation in crypto market right now and no body knows what will happen next because some time bitcoin cross 10k but after some time it roll back to 9k or 8k dollars.

I have never think that anybody expert or no can predict the real price of Bitcoin, but yes there are many people who jock with the prediction just to attract people to invest their money or to sell their Bitcoins, because their interest.

I believe , bitcoin price after halving is going to the moon, that’s why people now trying to collect bitcoin as much as they can.

It is hard to predict bitcoin price because it has a volitality, which we cannot say when it's price will increase or decrease. The only sure that it is profitable to use as an investment for investing because of its huge volume and had a potential to grow in the future. 

Charts now it like a joke for all the whales and trader in general sell alot and the market collapse in a way we can't imagine the price drop to 3700

On 12.12.2019 at 18:52, chenaram Choudhary said:

In 2020 Bitcoin rate is above $15000.and bitcoin rate bumping in 2020 .i hope bitcoin rate not down in 2020.bitcoin rate above $15000.

Bitcoin has fallen very much to 5100 dollars. But 2020 is not over yet I think the growth of 14,000 will still be .

Bitcoin price has fallen very bad in history, this is the first time we experience suddenly fall of price below 5000$

I think this is an opportunity for buyer to buy huge amount of btc before the price raise again because being it low now does not mean it will continue like that one day it will raise for good 

On 12/10/2019 at 8:08 PM, vivek sharma said:

download.png

the Price of bit coin is seriously hiking and trying to predict that the price will fall pretty soon is a big gameble, alot of individuals are seazing this opportunity to make huge profit it just too bad am not on dat list 😔 anyways happy profit making if your are seazing this opportunity 👍

The stock market will begin to grow soon. There has already been some positive news from China. The epidemic was localized. The number of cases decreases. And Bitcoin today has risen in price by 10%. I think the crisis is ending.

It happened, and Bitcoin fell to the bottom, we did not expect it to come as the Halving approached, which is a very important event