Pick your post: how to not loose post count! - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

Pick your post: how to not loose post count!

Good advice, some times the issue of post deletion experience some times may be attributed to this factor also, of not been selective while choosing topics to post your comment. Once the topic get deleted your post also would be deducted. So be extra careful and take your to write a good and constructive contents that will be beneficial to everyone.

• +2 1

On 7/11/2020 at 6:57 PM, sidalilaroma85 said:

Especially don't replies on the topic with a banned member also on topics witch dont respect the internal rules like a short words topics and as you said no sense topics

No my friend banned members topics still useful, because forum moderators approved those topics means these topics useful ,we can give our comments also its not effected our comments, if we write meaning less comments then our post deleted, not banned members topics behind in this post deleting issue.

Edited by Honny143

I think that our posts in this forum should be of good content and useful to everyone, and we should shorten our words and speak only of useful things.
In order not to waste the rest of our members' time reading duplicate or unhelpful posts.

To avoid post deletion in this forum we have to make sure we respond to reasonable topics and also post legit information because those are the rwo things I know that make your posts to be deleted. The moderators are watching the forum so they tend to delete any useless post or topic they see in any section which will definitely affect the number of posts you made in the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I ever experience deletion of post but I don't know the reason behind it. Thanks for telling us reasons why we experience deletion of post. I hope if we avoid replying to Spam topics and engage our self in genuine conversation in order to contribute to the forum will be better .

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I had this problem but my posts are helpful

Therefore, I think that the deletion of topics I have due to the existence of repetition of the same responses or the moderators being satisfied with a certain number of responses and the rest is not counted

So my friend, put this idea within the ideas in your topic

• +2 1

I Don'tthink if these things are gonna work out or not as I have been done so many such things abut the count is always getting less I also never put reply on any new topic.

I'm tryng to be a helping member of the cryptotalk comunity and this alone. I do not count every thing but I try to make the maximum I need to be accepted. I'm hope that I learn more and after a few days to help too if I have the knowledge.

I have found that several of my comments have not been counted in the official site, this issue is really bad for the beginners because it confuses them.I'll try to keep the tips that you have mentioned in mind and always come and in the good topics.

Yes, it is mandatory that the users give high attention to the post counts. Chances are some posts go deleted or they might not get counted in the useful posts list in the yobit. Hence the users should give due caution when it comes to post count 

• +5 1

Appreciate it intended for placing the item. I've got likewise lived with deletion connected with the threads. Positive factors could cause this community within a beneficial approach.

That's right, in my opinion, we must focus on publishing everything new and useful about the world of cryptocurrencies in our new topics.
The forum rules should also be read well and adhered to.

I think if you do low quality post then deleted this post,so you devolped your post,and you understand this topic and reply them,unfortunately newcommers do low quality post this forum,so you enjoy this forum. Best of luck   

If think the same, sometimes i lose the forum with so many post that i like,or momments get deleted,i would like transparency in cryptotalk.

I have already lost some posts so I appreciate this help, I think the key to making correct posts is to participate in those that generate more debate and have a coherent topic.

This is what we have to know and is very good advice but there is a lot more that we need and this is to have a post that mean something good to the forum that is something useful. We have to make details and not only try to make a small post in one minute time but give all we got. Very important not to make some post that is the same with another and also to make posts that are positive too but also true and not fake or fomo, fud.

• +2 1

I don't have this problem and I believe it was a problem earlier but now I don't see that my posts are deleted or my numbers are down, maybe because I was always following the rules or because a lot have changed and less posts are getting deleted. I saw there is some problem with spam and many posts are deleted so I avoid commenting on these.

• +1 1

I don't know what exactly this means but of course I would not want to be involved in posts that contain hostility and I  haven't seen something like that, if I see I will report and I hope these posts will be deleted and of course I would not want to lose time and have posts deleted for any of these reasons you mentioned.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have no problem with lost posts because I choose posts that are very good and are not going to be deleted but because we never know it can be good to always have in mind what you have said and follow your advice. I have learn from this forum a lot and try to respond to the posts that are teaching us something.

• +1 1

Yes, I have a certain number of deleted posts, and this decreased when I arranged what was actually mentioned above. Before I noticed this topic, I wisely choose quite good topics to answer. From an extra deleted post, it is now miniaturized. As a result, I suggest that you try the methods mentioned above.

Thanks a lot for this information!
I am a new member of cryptotalk and this information really helps me

It has happened to me many times that I comment and then I do not get the post

I will take everything you wrote, thank you so much!

Yes, some my posts was deleted, but I think that it is fine, because we can't make all of our posts or replies ideal, because we are all humans and we always making some mistakes, but we should analyze it and won't make it in the future 

• +1 1

Thanks for giving such a nice idea to reduce the deletion of the posts there are many users who are regularly facing the problem of being post deleted so its a great idea which should be obeyed for reducing it.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right I had also faced this problem once. When I had started the first day I'm not well known about how it works. And 2,3 of my comments had deleted later I knew that it's because of invaluable content. Study how is forum and then start working. 

• +1 2

people in this forum are smart and wise didn't see any useless posts here glad to see that keep it up guys.