Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job? - Page 35 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job?

5 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Cool, you understand very well what am trying to say, it very good for students to be doing cryptotalk, but they shouldn't also forget about there education, it very essential, education is very essential for young once so as cryptocurrency

I think the same too , if they are given the full chance to focus in earning they will like somehow forget the education aspect, they should be involve but they shouldn't be too involved so that they can have time for studying

Certainly, I will do that, but not now because my government job takes most of my time, as I do not finish it until evening and after that I enter the world of CryptoTalk and try to strive hard at work and publishing, but when I retire from my government job, I will have a cryptocurrency and then I will devote to cryptocurrency like a full-time job

• +2 1

16 minutes ago, Mosab73 said:

Certainly, I will do that, but not now because my government job takes most of my time, as I do not finish it until evening and after that I enter the world of CryptoTalk and try to strive hard at work and publishing, but when I retire from my government job, I will have a cryptocurrency and then I will devote to cryptocurrency like a full-time job

That's a nice idea, one cant kill two birds with one stone, after your government work you can use you leisure time to focus in the cryptotalk so you can gain more and prepare your self for cryptocurrency trading or investment after retairmen, and also through this means in your leisure time you earn from cryptotalk.

This is a sensitive issue some people out there are really making it with crypto they have grasped allthe concepts at their finger tips and also one thing if you have enough capital to start you can risk it but i would advice one to do crypto as a side hustle.

• +3 2

On 12/13/2019 at 6:40 AM, LuisMex149x said:

Everything can be done, depending on several factors to achieve it.
How much you spend per month, how much you can get with the capital you currently manage, etc.
I don't rule out what can be done, but I will need money to get started.

In crypto one can create his own job, you don't need to go looking for jobs as the market is open and anyone can come in. I believe that with the advent if crypto a lot of people have found jobs and are many money daily.

• +4 1

No I can't choose crypto as my full time job because it is not guaranteed that we will get profit in every month. I will suggest to take it as your secondary option with your extra money.

Opinions differ But we can rely on this market as a source of income if the capital is large, about $ 5,000, taking into account the good management of the capital, and then I expect that the profits achieved from it are able to be sufficient to secure the various daily needs.

• +1 2

Can I choose crypto currency as a full time job, yes why not, it depends on the job I will manage in the crypto world, if I'm going to work with the cryptotalk forum and I will earn better I will rather take it as my full time job and leave other jobs, even nowadays, it is very hard to get employment, so if I have one with cryptotalk or any other online site, I will dedicate my time to them.

• +2 1

On 12/10/2019 at 2:40 PM, zhaazure27 said:

It could be if we focus on it. Ranging from trading, exchanging, mining, becoming a bounty hunter or participating in a signature campaign. Of course we also need capital to do it.

The main issue is the time and if we don't have enough time to keep an eye on the market then their will be only loss of money and investment because Crypto require time and consistency.

• +3 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

No for me its part time job and i,m learning much more on this forum.but it will be my full time job when i start earning .As a new member i join it to understand cryptocurrency.but after getting some knowledge i will be able to earn money and work on it like a full time job.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, that is the goal of all that we oppose in cryptocurrencies, to stop being slaves of the current system and to be able to live from this. The freedom that cryptocurrencies give us is compared to nothing, that's why every day I invest my time in financial education.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hey mate!In my point of view.I can choose cryptocurrency as a full time job.Because invest and trading is buisness.And in my point of buisness is better than doing a job.Because in buisness you will have your own ownership while in job.You will have to work for others.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Chosing the cryptocurrency as full time job needs you to have some skills too with that you can earn money otherwise you would not be able to make money at all and lose instead.

Let me remind you something, this is a full time job , its actually showing a lot of progress when am working on it and still it keeps growing and in the end there is a lot of work here online and we need to enjoy it and keep moving with it its one of the best career that one should have its fresh its new and its performing its really working well for me so yes this is a career for me and its really working

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes you can choose crypto as bitcoin in the full time job. It is fully interested and very profitable coin. But you should be aware about the coin and start another job because crypto changes anytime their evaluation.

• +1 1

Hello everyone actually yeah I can choose it as full time job if it continues though is a compign it can stop at anytime, but cryptocurrency one time job that paid huge amount of money to it member to earn a living, through cryptocurrency I could be able pay my depth and bills. Cryptocurrency is the solution to humanity

• +1 1

Actually I choose crypto currency to be my second source of income because I earn money here by working so hard on posting a useful topic and I always give crypto currency most of time in learning some useful features as well.

• +1 2

This is not possible for me, because I work in a company and I am drawn to it, but the cryptocurrency remains always on my mind and I am looking to earn more from it because it is the currency of the future

• +1 2

I think no. Recently crypto future is unpredictable. No one know about  the crypto future. If every month i have a good profite around 400$ per momth then i think about it crypto as a full time job otherwise not. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 12/10/2019 at 5:18 PM, Delgboke said:

We are in a world people desire to work in oil company, banking firm and while others choose to in different organizations been a corporate office jobs just to answer am working in so so company, but can you choose crypto as full time corporate job? 

IMHO, I believe we can make the cryptocurrency related job a full-time job, If it can give us a decent income for a living. But most of the time crypto related jobs are rarely offered in full-time, Because most of the crypto base companies are only need a part-time worker, and only paid a few bucks which is not enough for a decent living. Thats why its better to find a stable job, So that we don't rely on a less paid part-time crypto related jobs. 

Edited by Masterrex
  • +1 1

Cryptocurrency can be as your full time job if you are earning more than your salary in your job. But for me cryptocurrency can be a part time job or hobby which you can earn extra money.

• +1 1

For me cryptocurrencies is a secondary source of income since it is very risky to dedicate myself completely to the world of cryptocurrencies since I personally do not have the necessary funds to dedicate myself completely
A big greeting to the whole community

• +1 1

I'm completely sure if I can. I have 3 years living from online business. and I have seen the great opportunities that have been presented to me in this last quarter dedicated fully to crypto. And that I still do not trade when I learn that everything will be better for now I am 100% with crypto

• +1 1

On 12/11/2019 at 1:10 PM, myaccount1 said:

Yes crypto currencies is also giving me good opportunities of earning the good amount of money and that is why i also choose crypto currencies as a full time job . 

I think it can not be adopted as full time job as there are a lot of tension/depression in the trading and crypto trading is most dangerous to do, because the market is changing suddenly.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Can I choose crypto currency as my full time job, to me capital NO, it can be my second way source of income to me because cryptocurrency isn't reliable, it is not reliable in a way that one will have rest of mind of getting profit always and we all know how cryptocurrency do fall badly at times.

• +1 1