What are your fears before investing in crypto? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What are your fears before investing in crypto?

Hello my dear friend. As beginner i have only one fear that I will lose my capital if i investment in the yobit investbox. Because i dont have the required knowledge and experience. I'm still trying to learn. 

At first I thought that noone is really getting any profit from investing in cryptocurrencies, thought that there are only scam ico and so on.

9 hours ago, Natasha Lund said:

When i decide to buy coins as my investment assets is lost my money and i fear i will bought wrong coins and my investment value became an worthless...

Yes, in the beginning, everyone deserves greed, so do not look for strong currencies, which have a future, so everyone loses money at the beginning, then he learns the lesson exactly like me.

I had a fear that I would lose all my savings, but I realized that it is not necessary to invest all the money that is, you need to invest in parts.

The first one is price volatility. You never know when your investments will pick and earn you a profit. Privacy is also another concern. Your data may end up in the wrong hands in case the exchange experiences a leak. What’s more, the legal status of cryptocurrency is still unclear in some countries.

Losing the money in the trading is the main fear while trading actually. I also fear about it. The price of currencies actually goes ups and downs always and also there is no surity to earn profit. So it cannot be said if I can get profit. That's my fear actually. 

This time is only for online currency. Daily a lot of member join this for investing crypto money. Crypto give you better profit more than lokal money. Finally cryptotalk and yobit give us a lot of cryptomoney only for comments.

This time is only for online currency. Daily a lot of member join this for investing crypto money. Crypto give you better profit more than lokal money. Finally cryptotalk and yobit give us a lot of cryptomoney only for comments.

I sometimes hesitate in investing, I'm always confused in taking steps, I don't know when I should start and when I have to stop. That's my fear before investing in crypto.In 2011, on the advice of a friend, I bought 10 bitcoins, the price was around $ 10, I don’t remember exactly.

When I started Lovi as a very good source of investment, I knew next to nothing and I started investing without knowing how volatile its value could be and I lost much of my investment at that time.

At beginning we can say that everyone have fears from investing or trading ! because If we dont know how to work with we may lose all our money because we are not experienced people !
but after we make a try this fear will gone ! because we have known that we can make good profits form this work !

Too much patience thats what i fear when trading. We know that patient is the biggest key when trading, but many of us are getting loss because we hold too much and the market goes red then we still have patient that it will will turn to green and sell our coins. Holding when the market is green then keep holding until it goes red, that is not patience but its buying a loss.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/10/2019 at 5:42 AM, Delgboke said:

In my early stage in the world of cryptocurrency the moment I heard it, I just concluded that it was a scam that was my major fear as of that time, What was your thought before coming into the business? 

I actually entered this world without any knowledge, that was my fear. Then, I learned more about this field through YouTube and other related sites, that's why I suggest to all newbies to gain knowledge and information before they judge the crypto world and say that it is scam because this will make a lot of other people hesitate in entering this world.

My fear is that the price will fall further. I have repeatedly invested on the fall and after the purchase, the price continued to fall. Then we had to wait a long time for Rasta to reach the purchase price.

This is true because many members follow the rules and regulations before they start reading some more knowledge of marketing that will be more effective then start and I would advise them to start with small investments which will be better .I think the main fear members are getting in the crypto world is that when trading, their money will be reduced to indigo trading

Most likely, this was the opinion of everyone that these sites be a fraudulent site. Every unknown person is hated, but when we entered this forum we made sure that it is a sincere site.

• Useful or interesting 1

I fear losing investment , there is a lot of good ideas that we work with we have to work and put together we all know what is good for the same, we have to work and put something important to really have the effort that we have to really be sure that we all know when we work here , the investment that we really know how to work the same, this is the reason I really research as hard

• Useful or interesting 1

I was not interested in cryptocurrencies previously, but my curiosity about them increased over time until I started searching for them and seeing bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and the features that they offer such as privacy, safety and decentralization, and I knew that it was a vast world so I liked to be part of this next development.

We don't invest in crypto to develop fears, we invest to enjoy profit. If anyone feels fear and stress, he had better avoid trading unless he studies about all positive and negative outcomes of trading and only try it with full awareness. Fear is something that arises from lack of knowledge. With every trade, you know you are taking a risk. You have to accept the fact that all investments are not profitable and you should invest in a way to cover any possible losses that may happen in the future.

I have a fear that I'm afraid my money will be hacked. Actually, at that time, I knew and I trusted cryptocurrencies but was quite afraid of losing money, because I didn't know how to keep money in this world. Fortunately, I have not had any problems

I was afraid that I would only lose my capital. At first, I had a good experience in this field, so I was not afraid that Skam or my money would be stolen.

My most fearing aspect in cryptocurrency when investing is that I should not invest in a dead coin which might see my capital as no value at all, this will affect me as well

On 2/15/2020 at 3:51 AM, sozib☺️😊☺️ said:

This is my first time thought what can i do the work in world cryptocurrencies which cryptocurrencies is better i have no better knowledge for the work in online this is my fears before investing in In 2011, on the advice of a friend, I bought 10 bitcoins, the price was around $ 10, I don’t remember exactly, and then I did not take cryptocurrency seriously, I bought and forgot until 2015 until I started to actively learn the world of cryptocurrencies, but unfortunately I lost my keys and mail from a wallet with 10 coins, this me fear.

There are moments we regret at the beginning of each project and your loss of 10 btc
 in the price of $ 1 is confusing and makes you confined to losing it. We wish you compensation and a good luck.

My fear in crypto currency when iam invest coin in low prices and invest money in this coin,some times later the prices totally crushed and I never recover my money, so I always fears my  invest loss because I see so many investors to loss in this process, one of my friend buy EOS coin when this coin price 4% dollars, then some time later this EOS coin prices drops for 2$ dollars, now he really feals sad  for this wrong investment.

I engage with this fi ld with no money from Airdrops so i had alot of free time i just use it that is all i didn't expect that i will get benefit from that at all. 

Really i amnot a big investors but i have cam in the business after getting some Bonus in btc and tether so i had learned about it earlier and i didn't have fear because i wasn't investing. Every that i have earned is from no investment plan.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,