What are your fears before investing in crypto? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What are your fears before investing in crypto?

On 12/10/2019 at 9:12 AM, Delgboke said:

In my early stage in the world of cryptocurrency the moment I heard it, I just concluded that it was a scam that was my major fear as of that time, What was your thought before coming into the business? 

yes at rhe intial stage every newbie thinnk that it is a scam and it won't work anymore.and we start worrying about our .but once we came into the this field and earned somethinh then came to know that its not a scam..infact it is a future for everyone

Every single person who invests in such a digital forum would have one question in his mind that is it safe or can it protect my investment by frauds and spams, its the big querry in every investor's mind.

I think the most dangerous is the crypto course. It can fall. And you can just lose your money

It is normal to have fear before investing in crypto and anything else, but as long as we can collect some information about what we want to invest, I think we can feel safe, and we don't have to worry from scamming. But that will be different if we don't know anything and we only choose randomly of the program investing so we cannot make a profit from that. You need to make sure that you know what type of investing that you want to use and make sure you can search the information, and then you can try to invest in little money to see how good the percentage. And if everything runs smoothly, you can add more money to invest in that programs or coin.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:42 AM, Delgboke said:

In my early stage in the world of cryptocurrency the moment I heard it, I just concluded that it was a scam that was my major fear as of that time, What was your thought before coming into the business? 

I had the same fears as you before that is why I couldn't be encouraged to join sites that provide crypto. And also, I was afraid that if I joined one of the sites, my information would be stolen as well as crypto that I have.

We have fare they may we lost our Money.May Crypto Will dead after buying.And we can not Believe internet Currency called Bitcoin and Crypto is Much expensive as compared Fiat Money.

On 12/10/2019 at 9:27 AM, Delgboke said:

The most fear among all is the fear of getting scammed. Before investing i have fear that when i invest the site won't go scammed and i fear that if i could receive some amount of return after investing. This is my all time fear before and after investing in crypto.

same with you,i was scared to lose money and scammed,so it takes too long before i decided to buy my own crypto currencies at year 2016, and thankgod i made the right choice.

Well when I was newbie I also thought that cryptocurrency is a scam it is like HYIPs, but no.. after I researched about the cryptos, not all of them are scam, some of the coins can be trusted and some are scam coin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

To me the most scary reason for cryptocurrency investing is about its security.Now hackers are hacking various wallets and taking money from others.We all need to be aware of the security measures in Bitcoin.

The first time that I heard about bitcoin , I associated it quickly on networking. Pyramid building. That is my first impression to it. But years later, I tried knowing more about it and found a really great opportunity to have good earnings. 
What I feared a lot is the fact that these coins are unstable and no one really tell what will happen to them in the near future.

nMvFbuZ.png

The main thought which strikes on my mind is that my analysis is correct or not. Is is satisfying all the needs or not. So i recheck many times. The second fear is that if there is any news yet to come which can shake the market of the coin i am investing in. There is no other fear because i take the decision by very safe side. 

I have no fear because I don't invest in a scam. I set my mind to stay away from the HYIP program. I only work in a reliable place. The brave will always win but if they are using the logic.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

My fear was I might lose all my investment and in a short period of time. All first time investor of crypto currencies fear losing all the investment in the first go at crypto currencies.

I am not a professional trader and always trade With Fundamental Analysis .I do not have much funds that if my some funds are stuck in any coin and start trading .i fear that do regular trade get small profit but get daily.

In my opinion the major fear in trading crypto currencies is fear of losing your money, as trading is very risky in crypto currency field due to its volatility and whales manipulations.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 12/10/2019 at 7:12 AM, Delgboke said:

When I first read about cryptocurrency, I heard that investing in them is dangerous and many people warned me against buying bitcoin. I do some research to know why everyone talks about danger and risk. After reading more about trading bitcoin, I found that only those who sell soon in bear market will lose money. I thought that I can buy some bitcoin and hold for a long time to overcome any fear of losing money. I was never afraid of cryptocurrency being a scam because I knew bitcoin is an independent currency.

My fear before investing in crypto is; when I did not understand what coin I had to buy at that time, after several mistakes I realized what I had to do was "learn" again.

hi. i am new in cryptotalk. i need to larne many think.i think my fears investment in crypto security. i sow some time people invest ther money in online but after sone business they don't pay. or they take wrong way.so have to chake security first.

I have no fears about investing in cryptocurrency, even with the worst outcome, I will do well because the cryptocurrency will not always fall in price, there will be growth someday.

• Useful or interesting 1

For the newbies they are fears before investing in cryptocurrencies is they feard to be scammed, but for expertise they feard what's will happen if the coin drop

I always have a doubt on investing because there's a lot of scam sites these days and I'm afraid if I'm gonna invest. I might just lose my hard earned money.all Im doing now is to do my own trade I don't invest on trading bots,mining etc.

My fear about investing in cryptcurrency is that I might invest in a coin that will lose all my money, some project can be completely scam and if you invest in them you will lose all of your investment in a short period of time.

My fear is losing of my own money in crypto market because I am small investor and do not have any more spare money so it is my fear so now I earns small money  .