How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading?

On 12/10/2019 at 3:40 AM, Delgboke said:

handling fear and doubt in cryptocurrency trading? 

If you can't handle the price action/volatility, then start investing instead of trading. That way, you would not care about the price dumps and instead focus on long-term gains.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

First acquire knowledge about crypto trading through various educational videos, online forums. And you will know how to trade your crypto currency the way you want it. It obviously involves some risk but knowledge gained ,the risk involve maybe little.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Just trust yourself that you know you are doing right to avoid scam incidents. Always be careful also on every trading you do and don't fall to exaggerated offers to you.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

To handle fear in cryptocurrency trading is you must atleast minimize any risk and the second use free money, i mean amount money you don't think can stressful when it lose.

So how to minimize the risk?

That is absolutely you need to research the coin first. The easy way in my opinion is to check their project progress and about the project, volume, marketcap, supply, community, and rank.

When you know that coin is good when you research it. You will confident and don't think fear when trading.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think, calm and measured breathing, meditation can help you. If you can calm down by another way, use it. You need to suppress your emotions, and that will help you in crypto trading.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

On 12/10/2019 at 3:40 AM, Delgboke said:

Fear and doubt has been the challenge of many people that are into cryptocurrency what do you think is the solution of handling fear and doubt in cryptocurrency trading? 

Just be confident on how you will trade to other people. You also need to be wise enough so that you will not get fear when you trade.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1

In my case I consult to my friends who have experience in this kind of stuffs so I have a guide to know what is correct or wrong to avoid major problems. So I think researching and consultation to the experts is a best guide for me.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

see the red line as an opportunity and a moment to buy, then you will not continue to wait for the green line that has scared you all this time. be brave to take risks when trading.

• +1 1

You just have to know there are three directions in every trade. It can go up. It can go sideways. It can go down. You only make money if it goes up (Because trading fees you lose money on sideways). So you need to make a plan for what you do if it goes sideways or down. You can choose to put a stop limit order so if it goes down past 5% it will automatically sell for a loss. This means that you will never lose more than 5% on a trade so if you know this you can lose the fear you have about losing all your money, because you will just lose a small amount 5% which you can gain back. The same goes for trades going up, you can put a limit order so if it goes up 5% it sells. People are afraid when they are winning too because it can go back down, so the way to conquer this fear is to put limit orders. You know you made a profit if it went up 5% is better than waiting too long and having it go down again. So remember to set your STOP LOSS and remember to set LIMIT ORDERS and you can be less afraid!

• +4 1

Don't be afraid of losing it.
Remember to run away because the market wants to take money.
One person wants to take $

Edited by steel123
  • -1 1
  • +4 1

6 hours ago, objezeoke said:

I have some fear too, who doesnt?!  when trading and it's really hard to remove that feeling but i can minimize by confident with my skill and making a good plan so even if the result is not good i will be satisfied and learn how to avoid same outcome for the future and move on

And when you get used to the fear you begin to want it more and more. And you understand that fear is a pleasure and it is life. If you do steps towards it but if you run away and don't trade you become only weaker and unhappier

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I think they should study more about cryptocurrency, read about it's history and background. Most people in crypto fears that they might loss their investments because bitcoin's price is dropping. I think if they are aware about the movement of bitcoin's price in the market before it might lessen their fear.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

When we will see the all market is in a dump status, we should accept it normally. it does not happen only when we invest in wrong coins. so, we need to learn how to choose right coins.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

If you study about the market then you can predict about the price and then you recover your fear . mainly patience is very much needed in crypto trading.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

First and foremost trade in the trusted site only. Trade in trusted companies and trade when the price of crypto goes down and store it. When its price goes up simply sell it to gain.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

You just have to control on your emotions then you can become a sucessful trader. And earn the technical thing of the market such as technical analysis, fundamental analysis. And then start trading you will get the sucess

• +2 1

We should consider how meaning is generated in order to predict the future value of cryptocurrencies. Meaning is a measure of a particular thing's "goodness." Some stuff is instrumental, which means it is commodities that allow us to access some good else. There was a mistake. It is instrumental goods that currencies are.

• +3 1

Before trading you should first learn about the right trading techniques, learn in advance about what crypto will be sold. By doing this learning, it can reduce fear in trading.

• +1 1

You don't join the new site without doing the research. The new comer who join newly crypto currency market the join easily every scam websites. But the experts people don't join the this type of website because they know about the scam website marketing plan.

• +2 1

Fear can be divided into three categories:
-Fear of losing.
-Fear of losing good deals.
-Fear of being wrong.
To become a successful trader, it is necessary to make fear our ally, to harness on our side and flow with us in order to reap the benefits of this mechanism and survive for this purpose. Traders need to understand how different aspects of fear work that can influence trading behavior in a negative or positive way. Fear is inevitable, and is partly addressed at the subconscious level, but when you can fully understand it, it can help you improve your commercial performance.

• +3 1

On 12/10/2019 at 12:43 AM, fo1lluko1l said:

When I trade, I just take air into my lungs and hold my breath and start looking at the corner of the table for 10 seconds, it helps a lot

yes dear you said very true, when i also feel like that, then im also doing like that....

• -1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 4:22 PM, pakjobhelp said:

You don't join the new site without doing the research. The new comer who join newly crypto currency market the join easily every scam websites. But the experts people don't join the this type of website because they know about the scam website marketing plan.

Most of us came to this crypto world without any knowledge about scammers or crypto itself in general, we have  learned on our own so it was hard for us with all those scammers and stuff, i hope the future generation will not have to go through this.

Fair is basic in crypto field .We have to pay attention in market and  do not feel panic in any dump .Think the long time benefits of crypto and do not sell your coins in loss.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

I personally think that it will always be there, just be safe than sorry to avoid being too scared about the uncertainty of cryptocurrency and of the cryptoworld. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1