Trading,hold? - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mikromano

Trading,hold?

Being an active cryptocurrency trader does not guarantee that we can manage to make profits every time.Active traders have be updated every time to track market momentum to get benefits. Long-term holding strategies will be the best suit option for those who have not enough time to track the things going on (in the cryptocurrency markets). 

• +2 1

I don't agree with you, bitcoin is a decentralized coin and I don't think it will be stable, a stable coin is not profitable because what traders need is price fluctuation like it is now. Cryptocurrency cannot be used as full money because every country must have its own rules and currency.

• +1 2

To trade or not to trade is everyone's choice. It is worth keeping those coins that have a long-term perspective or belong to stablecoins that do not lose their liquidity over time. And holding coins that constantly jump up and down is too risky and dangerous. Here you need to rely on your experience, luck and various analysts.

• +2 1

It can work in both ways if you are willing to keep your money somewhere as savings so it is best way to buy any currency and hold it for long term and your money will be in your own hands, and day trading need a lot of time, efforts and staying online. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

If you have a lot of coins, I think both are good, but fortunately at the moment, Hodl is the best choice. With a trade, you can get a lot of sathosi, but with Hodl, I think it is more profitable.

Trading is better than holding, because the trader will want a profitable trade but there are places where we have to hold trades because the price of the coins goes down, we cannot possibly sell at a loss so the best decision is to hold. Market situations and conditions greatly influence trading and the right decision.

Trading is profitable than holding for long period of time coz your missing the chances of getting profits everytime the market rise,but holding is the safest way,coz you will never know what can future brings as this cryptos are getting popular now.

I am not really a holder or even a Crypto trader, But for now I think holding is the best way. Cause bitcoin is still rising and the price is absolutely going wild. I don't really know about bitcoin or other Crypto, Cause I use forex.

Short-term trading eschews the stability of long-term trading for the possibility of taking advantage of short-term price swings and involves buying and selling cryptocurrencies over the span of a day or a few hours.
If you’d rather take advantage of the characteristic volatility of cryptocurrencies by getting in and out of a trade quickly, then this method might be for you.

With a short strategy you make money when the share price goes down. You must first borrow a stock you don’t own. You then sell that stock and now you have a short position. When the share price goes down, you buy the stock back at a lower price than where you sold it and you make a profit. If the share price goes up, and you buy it back at a higher price than where you sold it, you will have a loss. After you buy the stock back, you must return it and pay interest for borrowing it.

Both are different and everyone has its own difficulties. it is hard to say which is better because each strategy has own advantages. I think holding is easy than trading because the traders must have many skills and experience for trading but Holding only needs patience.

• +2 1

• I think that investing in currencies for a long time is a strong and successful deal most of the time.
    And also allocating an amount for circulation is also a great thing that gives you experience in the field.

On my side I normally use both holding and trading to make fast and profit, as when the price goes down I buy and hold my tokens until the price goes up then I sell my tokens to make a good profit but make sure you have enough knowledge to analyse market volatility before deciding either to sell, hold or buy

In those option,I prefer trading. Also holding is good. If you know proper knowledge about trading then its best option for you  You cab easily earn a good profit from 

Just as people believe in paper money and checks after gold, they can believe in Bitcoin in the future, but at the moment I don't think so in the long run.

On 11/8/2020 at 4:01 PM, Hasnat said:

I think the issue of whether one should engage in trading or keep holding has to do with the coin you want to hold, most coins are not worth it, while some are worth holding, However, if you are good in trading, engage in trading it will actually increase your coins.

I too do not like holding, but coins like bitcoin has shown that holding can also be a good strategy. I ala like trading but I hate day trading because it is risky, I prefer swing trading which is also a form of holding for a short time. 

• +2 1

People that have skill to trade they must trade to earn more profits and the people who do not have that skill they must hold only to earn something from the investment.

I think that it will take that much time, so until now not all Bitcoin has been extracted and not all traded in the market. Those who hold it cannot be forced to trade. They are waiting for an opportunity to achieve the maximum possible benefit from this saving.

Bitcoin stability means that supply and demand for it are proportional at all times.

This is difficult with real currencies, so how about cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

I would hold on to bitcoin for a few months beca use the market looks good right now, Since all other altcoins are having a bulish run at the moment i would wait for bitcoin to also have a bull run first before selling.

• +1 1

As you said if you learn trading and do it in the right way you will get more profit than holding but trading is so stressful for me and making right decision is some times hard but holding has less stress and also less risk i prefer holding but i trade too.

3 hours ago, hridoy7371 said:

If you hold, you believe that the price will go up and profit from that alone, but by trading you're basically working with your money to earn money without waiting for increased value to profit

But which one is better and preferable? Like me, I am a holder and I trade, I swing trade and day trade, depending on the market conditions. 

• +1 1

My friend, look at the future a little ... Ninety percent of our lives have become dependent on the Internet..All services have become online..As in the reality of our life ... there are rich people who became rich at the expense of someone who became poor because of them ... and here is the same
The giants who have large capital in their hands .. it will be easy for them to profit
Money makes money.

I think now a time trading is the best option because now a days btc,ltc and xrp coins value are fluctuating you buy at the low price and sell at the high price you earn good profit from these coins on the daily basis... If at this time you hold his coins so I think you lose this opportunity... Because now a time good for trading and earnings good...

• +1 1
  • +2 1

you are right, if you are taking your bitcoin like your trading capital, you should be trade with it and growing your amount, and when you find the good price of bitcoin you can sell it, there are many investors buyed bitcoin when it was with 4800$ and now his price is 19200$, it's good profit for them, then they waiting for finding other good occasion to buy bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1