When is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies? - Page 32 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aereen

When is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies?

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan I think its a good indea to buy crypto currency when the price us very low but make sure you check the chart especially the last 24hours price the last 48 hours price and the last 1-2 weeks price know its lowest price and the highest price before purchasing for an investment

• +3 1

On 11/29/2020 at 9:05 PM, Alexbhatti said:

Hi mate, according to me if you want to know about the right time to invest your money on trading, then you must have to learn a great knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading which will be useful for you to make the decision such as; How to trade? When to trade? And in which Crypto to trade.

What about people who do does not want to get much involved with crypto they just want to buy and hold do they also need to get serious knowledge about investing?

Well there's always a moment when you will be willing to worthly buy Cryptocurrencies.

Either when price gets huge pumps or just for pure gambling or any other objective that you have in mind.

Basically you should buy when price gets lower where you can afford it or when you need for any kind of virtual currencies actions such as buying virtual goods or the ones i've mentioned before.

Nontheless always follow Cryptomarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/pt-br/ for price charts as well as other news sites.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

The main thing to look at while buying cryptocurrency is its price so the best time to purchase crypto is when we can sense that it's almost the minimum possible price in the trend.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

3 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan I think its a good indea to buy crypto currency when the price us very low but make sure you check the chart especially the last 24hours price the last 48 hours price and the last 1-2 weeks price know its lowest price and the highest price before purchasing for an investment

That's simply the best thing to do, check chart and also when it is at a very low price, those that do day trading can only check the price within some minutes but those that wanna hold for long has to check for weeks first ,well am still learning and am sure I will get some coin someday

Usually I buy my cryptocurrency only when the market value of the cryptocurrency is low.  Because later when the market value of this crypto currency increases, I will get a lot of profit by selling that crypto currency.

i think today is the best time for crypto so that we have do not wast time because this time is also very valuable so that we have work this site and earn money a lot of.

thanks

Hello friend, on the off chance that Bitcoin is performing great, it will probably keep on doing as such in the momentary then you purchase digital currency if its worth increases in value by in excess of 25 percent in seven days.

Bro basically vahi by other cryptocurrency for profit. If we want to earn profit in a simple way we can say in a simple way that if we purchase a thing of lower price and sale it on higher price we shall get profit. In the world of cryptocurrency v shelves by a thing when it is a lower value and we when we hope it will go up soon. and when the prices of the cryptocurrency goes up to its peak value then you can sale it and earn your profit.

I think when the crypto market  is low, this time is the best time for buy crypto currency. If you follow this steps for buying  crypto currency, you will get high profit for your trading. So always try to buy crypto with low price. Crypto price is always volatile, you can easily gets a good profit by using its volatile features.

• +5 1

There are many crypto currencies in the crypto world market. If you want do trading of cryptocurrency. You wait till the market is down or dumping. If market is going down then you can buy something. When market is pump you sell these things you can take profit. If you have experience and have knowledge about crypto currency and trading then you can get profit otherwise you lose your money.

It is imperative to study the project, its team and idea before buying. There are many scam projects where you will lose money. Always take a responsible approach when choosing a cryptocurrency for investment.

According to my opinion, when crypto market dump and also all coins value go down so that's time you buy more coins and hold with him for the long time after long time when again crypto market go up and all coins value reach at the good position so that's time you sell it and earn huge profit from this... I think it's a best time for buying the cryptocurrency...

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, Zains031 said:

According to my opinion, when crypto market dump and also all coins value go down so that's time you buy more coins and hold with him for the long time after long time when again crypto market go up and all coins value reach at the good position so that's time you sell it and earn huge profit from this... I think it's a best time for buying the cryptocurrency...

Exactly  @Zains031..Cryptocurrencies are very expensive and popular.  I use crypto currency.  This is very profitable.  But to buy crypto currency you need to be experienced in the crypto world.  When the price of cryptocurrency drops, you buy cryptocurrency and keep it.  When the price of that coin goes up again, you will sell it.  For example, today the price of BTC is 10K but if you can guess that the price of Bitcoin will go up then you can buy it then.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The best time to buy cryptocurrency is to buy low and sell high, due to the market volatility we can make huge profits or loss, that is why we don't buy when the price is high, only when is low and sell when it rise. 

Currencies are known to be very volatile in the market, so they should be bought when their value is low, so that you buy them at the lowest price so that they achieve the least amount of loss and when they rise, you will definitely make a profit.

• +1 1

In my opinion when  the price of crypto currencies fall it is best time to buy crypto currencies and when the price of crypto currencies is do high it is best time to sell your crypto currencies . In this way you can get more profit . Happy trading all of you guys .

• +1 1

The level of cryptocurrency is always higher.  However, due to the increasing demand, its price level is constantly increasing.  The best time to buy cryptocurrency is when cryptocurrency is inflationary.  Because the price of the currency is lower then.  Then if you buy coins.  It is possible to make a profit with investment.

• +2 1

Now a days it is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies beacuse the market is down word and the prices of cryptocurrencies is more down and it will increase in the future 2 or 30 months. 

The best time to buy cryptocurrencies is when the price is low. You can invest in cryptocurrencies at any time you are ready to do so because we are hoping that the price of cryptocurrencies will continue to increase in price. 

On 12/9/2019 at 11:05 PM, Aereen said:

seems to me that people do not really know about these stuff. What would be the basic things to look at when buying cryptocurrencies?

Dear friend you have asked about when to buy cryptocurrency in your title of this topic. You think those people who buy and sell crypto don't really know about these stuff. My opinion : Those who are buying cryptocurrencies with Fiat currency have knowledge about it, they know what they are going to do. They have good knowledge of Crypto currency, they know how and when to invest. So, you have to know about cryptocurrencies first, then you should have proper knowledge of trading, investing and using cryptocurrency. You should buy cryptocurrency at low price and sell at high prices to get profit if you want to become a successful trader in crypto. Buying currency while market is bearish and sell when bullish. As now bitcoin has bull run and has crossed 20,000$ I have been waiting for a bullrun so I have exchanged my BTC satoshi with huge profit. 

On 12/9/2019 at 2:05 PM, Aereen said:

Cryptocurrencies are being used and talked about everywhere now a days, but it seems to me that people do not really know about these stuff. What would be the basic things to look at when buying cryptocurrencies?

You must take into account the volume of the cryptocurrency, since if there is no volume in the market the project may fall and lose its money, so it is advisable to use si8emrpe cryptocurrencies with a good volume and a lot of popularity in the market, if you want enter new projects read and find out to know who the creators are.

• +1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 11:13 PM, Agios said:

My opinion, the right time to buy cryptocurrency is when prices fall if possible at the lowest base price, so it is very likely to benefit in a short time, namely when the price of crptocurrency goes up.

This is the best and good time to buy the coins and than hold that just for 2 months becasue the small bull is start and soon the big bull is start in 2021 January and this time market touch the sky and the coins holders will make good money this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Undoubtedly we are in the era of cryptocurrencies without a doubt this is the best time to buy cryptocurrency because today they are in high demand, apart from buying cryptocurrency, the most basic thing you should check is the volume of these same if they have good volume it is certainly a good project.

• +2 1

I believe that when investing in crypto-currencies you have to take into account different important points, such as

• Selecting a crypto that looks promising either in the medium, short or long term.
  • Analyze each crypto project in depth.
  • invest what you are willing to lose

would be some points that you can analyze.

• +1 1