Increasing the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Increasing the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

The bitcoin price has really affect other crypto price because it will depend on the price of bitcoin and it is really good if bitcoin price rise higher.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Those who greatly influence the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are those who trade in large quantities and are called whales.

THINK POSITIVE

Yes, you can control the price of bitcoin or any altcoin. If you can control a large group of cryptocoin owners to buy or sell a specific coin at a given time. You can dictate wether a coin would be bullish or bearish.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 12/9/2019 at 2:04 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I was thinking can we the regular or small time crypto traders and crypto users can help to increase the price of bitcoin and alt coins? Do you know some way to increase it with our own way. I thing we need all the info to help the rise of price of bitcoin because all of us can be benefited when it's price rises. 

For me the only thing I know that I can do is to introduce bitcoin to my friends and to other people. Because I believe that if we increase the user of bitcoin it will help to increase it's price. That is why I always invite people to try crypto currencies and to have crypto assets. 

Please correct me if I am wrong and please suggest a way that can help so that the readers from this thread can do it to help us increase the value of bitcoin.

Slowly but eventually Bitcoin prices are rising.and about your questions on how to increase the rates of BTC in terms of dollars. I would suggest you to trade it to USDT in coinbase wallets when the price of Bitcoin is high. As the USDT (dollars) remains almost the same neither rise not decrease in value. Suppose you have 10$ worth of Bitcoin ,and it rises to about 13$ overnight ,that's when you trade it to USD 13$ and when Bitcoin price go down buy Bitcoin with 13$ worth .. and wait for the price to rise again. Who knows one day when u woke up Bitcoin may rise from 13$ to 70$ 

• -1 1

16 minutes ago, Hiizziiyyungg said:

Naturally the pressure that increase the price of all crypto currency is adversely from the buying strength of traders so if there is a large amount of people trading crypto and they somehow heard the price of a coin would go up in some weeks or months ahead, many of them would go ahead to buy more coin in order to make profit

you are right and this is how it happens, but there are such characters who give false information and make money on it - these are market manipulators and scammers.

I would think to make the price of altcoins going up is to put them as a payment method. With this it'll help getting the money bigger and bigger until it reach the moon.

On 12/9/2019 at 1:34 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I was thinking can we the regular or small time crypto traders and crypto users can help to increase the price of bitcoin and alt coins? Do you know some way to increase it with our own way. I thing we need all the info to help the rise of price of bitcoin because all of us can be benefited when it's price rises. 

For me the only thing I know that I can do is to introduce bitcoin to my friends and to other people. Because I believe that if we increase the user of bitcoin it will help to increase it's price. That is why I always invite people to try crypto currencies and to have crypto assets. 

Please correct me if I am wrong and please suggest a way that can help so that the readers from this thread can do it to help us increase the value of bitcoin.

However this will be a smaller step but drops together make a river. So if we all try to convince peoples to adopt the crypto currencies that will be an amazing step to filled the crypto space. The major hurdle is crypto bans by government in many countries.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Yes everyone is contributing in the price of Bitcoin increase.as we purchase cryptocurrency and store it in our wallet.its price will increase because we are causing it's demand to increase and it's supply on market decrease which cause it's price to increase it's value.

People say practice make professolnal bcz if you cant doing practice you never bcm a good worker 

That example is also in tradingg we use it if some 1 make demo account and work with it again and again

In first time he will be loss but after some time he gain experience and then he bcm a succefful trader

Yes now a days bitcoin price increases day by day because its demand in the crypto currency and this forum reach high level. So many other coin also at top level in crypto market cap.

This is very well we essential incite populate to the crypto globe to be additional biting and be decntrlized this path we container especially tell somebody to a opportunity for crypto currency to be a official tender or a vehicle of switch over frequent are clout accordingly if we obtain United we preserve do it.

On 12/9/2019 at 2:59 PM, Migo said:

This is the right answer, the adoption is what bitcoin need to increase in the price, and I think if they didn't adopt it in then bitcoin will be almost useless in the future 

This thing of increasing the price of btc& other coins is all dependent on the market for it's performance and the alt coins gonna then have some impact on the ever changing volatility of the btc price.

Bitcoin appreciation is a necessity and bitcoin is still rising, as it raises the price of other currencies. I fully trust bitcoin.

The price of crypto coins totally depends upon its demand and investment if there will be low demand then there will also be low investments which will restict the price to increase so crypto coins need investors and the demand of it should be increased for increasing the price of coins.

Well you have to understand the concept of market cap, and how the whole market can be manipulate. If bitcoin total market cap is 300 Bn$, and if someone invests 300 Bn$ more, then the price of bitcoin will double, similarly if 150 Bn$ is taken from the market cap of Bitcoin then its price will half. Similarly you can actually affect the price, if you can gather enough people who will invest along with you, and manipulate the price. It may not be possible with bitcoin, but there are  other smaller coins, with good volume. 

Yes I think all small and large requests will affect volatility and trading charts. Some whales pump prices to attract investors into their trades and turn towards bullish or bearish market charts. So supply and demand will influence the trading charts and volatility.

It is better to let the prices increase or decrease by themselves without any intervention or manipulation. If traders manipulate prices, the effect of this price rise would be temporary and it will fall to the bottom soon after that but when the market moves forward naturally as a result of difference between supply and demand, prices are more stable and traders have more time to get benefit from the market. Manipulation leads to sudden changes which will not be beneficial for all.

If a investor buy bitcoin the supply of bitcoin will decrease, if many investors buy bitcoin then people will notice the big decrease in the number of bitcoin's supply and that'll affect bitcoin's demand. We can support it by using and sharing our experience using social media or articles in blog/ web.  I know that I can do is to introduce bitcoin to my friends and to other people.

Technically each of your transactions affects bitcoin or any other crypto because its is a user powered market but the effort of an individual or few traders is very insignificant in the market so to artificially pump the market a large number of users are required.

468x60-3.png

Governments, agencies, groups, individuals must accept it all over the world. Good luck with crypto. If you want to increase the value of Bitcoin in the world, all citizens of the world must accept Bitcoin,

General Chat Chat Loung...

The proliferation of various digital forms of miscellaneous money is increasing rapidly, which suggests that there are many factors that influence the value of people getting Bitcoin

Yes we can see that bitcoin price increasing rapidly. It is really great news for every user. Now they can easily earn more money by this forum

Not only Bitcoin but also every coin price day by day increasing. This is the best time to sell Bitcoin. If you sell Bitcoin then you can get a good profit