Increasing the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Increasing the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

Price of bitcoin is increased through adoption. Right now less than 1% of the total population are using Bitcoin for their daily transactions. We need to promote Bitcoin about it's technology and not as a get rich quick scheme. Andreas Antonopoulos is doing a perfect job and I think we should follow his steps.

If you doing trading that is sure will impact to the price Bitcoin but that is very little. Maybe you think with buying Bitcoin can help the price going up. Sure, but you need big money to do it for long time. If you doing it one time maybe the price Bitcoin will going up then corrected again. With introduce to people will bring the demand going high.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/9/2019 at 1:34 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I was thinking can we the regular or small time crypto traders and crypto users can help to increase the price of bitcoin and alt coins? Do you know some way to increase it with our own way. I thing we need all the info to help the rise of price of bitcoin because all of us can be benefited when it's price rises. 

For me the only thing I know that I can do is to introduce bitcoin to my friends and to other people. Because I believe that if we increase the user of bitcoin it will help to increase it's price. That is why I always invite people to try crypto currencies and to have crypto assets. 

Please correct me if I am wrong and please suggest a way that can help so that the readers from this thread can do it to help us increase the value of bitcoin.

Its better to spread it to our surroundings. Our friends, relatives, class fellows, and our job or busieness related persons can be taught about crypto currencies andbits benefits.

I think the price of all crypto currrency will be increse only the investor should supporte cryptocurrency throught investement.  As the increase of the prices is all depends on the market so it is not in our hand so you should check the market on daily bases of bitcoin.  If bitcoin prices are high then all cryptocurrencies will price rise. 

On 12/9/2019 at 4:49 PM, TubigWater said:

For me acceptance of government is much needed, because here we can easly teach people to use bitcoin with no fear that we will be jailed.. 

Then help for the crypto to be accepted of your government.

Just now, Fabrick said:

There are no exact date and time to increase the bitcoin and others altcoins price. Because they are not stable coin and they will raise with unexpectedly. So we should follow the market every times.

Yes thats true and becouse bitcoins is decentralized and one more thing is also bitcoin as this day are not controlled thats why the price is not stable.

We the holders are the price changers not the government or any other legal or non legal corporations we can increase the price but when I say we I mean all of us this is impossible to contact every one that has bitcoin.

On 12/10/2019 at 8:37 AM, Cgogogo said:

If there is no negative news about crypto,and if we can fight the scam and fake exchange site,it will help to increase the Bitcoin, another way is adoption of the crypto currency,if many more countries can adopt it,Bitcoin will be strong

I think you are right prevention from scam will help crypto to be popular to other people. And as for me I encourage everyone to help build good image for cryptos and advertise it to other people to increase the number of users. Please help me with this so that we can have a bright future in this industry. Can I have your support in here? Can you advertise cryptos specially crypto talk and yobit to your friends, family and other people you know. ?

I agree with you. The more users the more demands and the price of btc will be higher then. I want this crpyto world to be big and who wouldn't love to work here, it's an amazing site.

I think bitcoin or other cryptocurriencies price increasing depending in some factor. This factor can afftet the price of bitcoin. I think market volume is very important factor.. Supply also can be other important factor. if people buy more and the supply is finished then it affect the price of bitcoin or others curriency.

We cam help increasing the price by buying more and more quickly but that isn't a good strategy as someone will use this and sell his crypto quickly to lower the price again and we lose money

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 12/9/2019 at 4:34 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I was thinking can we the regular or small time crypto traders and crypto users can help to increase the price of bitcoin and alt coins? Do you know some way to increase it with our own way. I thing we need all the info to help the rise of price of bitcoin because all of us can be benefited when it's price rises. 

For me the only thing I know that I can do is to introduce bitcoin to my friends and to other people. Because I believe that if we increase the user of bitcoin it will help to increase it's price. That is why I always invite people to try crypto currencies and to have crypto assets. 

Please correct me if I am wrong and please suggest a way that can help so that the readers from this thread can do it to help us increase the value of bitcoin

Your right,introducing it so the more people use or buy it help it increase its price,but don't worry much about on its price,just enjoi every dip and every increase..

Each people in crypto can help to make the price of bitcoin to increase or rise, if a investor buy bitcoin the supply of bitcoin will decrease, if many investors buy bitcoin then people will notice the big decrease in the number of bitcoin's supply and that'll affect bitcoin's demand. This will goes the same with other cryptocurrency.

On 12/9/2019 at 2:04 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Please correct me if I am wrong and please suggest a way that can help so that the readers from this thread can do it to help us increase the value of bitcoin.

You are right you can help to rise btc. But it is only possible if you convince people to invest huge amount of funds in btc. Because with few people or small amounts we can not effect btc price. And I also believe btc would only rise with demand there is nothing other way to rise it. If government would accept it then demand will rise which promote btc. So btc depends on demand.

Price can increase depend trust to using it not because rumor or scammed exchanges. We can support it by using and sharing our experience using social media or articles in blog/ web. Promotion is hard part to introduce crypto but I think using social media is enough for now.

Strategy can fail but not with promotion, this activity should continue and always giving value information about bitcoin and altcoin. Most people interesting about free way with high income but the important part is change their mindset that bitcoin/ altcoin is not a treat.

In addition to what the OP said, we can help raise the price of bitcoin actively in various exchange and community chatboxes to promote bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I think that cryptocurrencies will be increasing when buyer investment is increasing in market. Its depend on the trader and investment by the tradr. Many other affects cause the cryptocurrencies value.

The time all government accepts the cryptocurrency all the people are goin to buy that will be an alt season will never end soon.

hope that in the new early future.

All the best guys through you next days.

On 12/9/2019 at 4:34 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I do not believe that small traders can have a big impact on the price of bitcoin. Ofcourse, small traders has an effect to the market, but it is not just enough to manipulate or increase the price the coins on market. Whales can do that. Small traders will just wait and watch how the price is going. 

nMvFbuZ.png

On 12/10/2019 at 3:33 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Everything has to do with Bitcoin from purchase, fees, transactions, trading and storage that has a major impact on the price of Bitcoin and its development

Its true .. in that cause every one know about how much is big this scince .. will know that the prices will up .. and that depend of the Bitcoin Dominance and price 

When this Bitcoin price increase then a lot of coins have those coins prices increase. Also have some altcoin here when Bitcoin price increase then those altcoin price going to be down. Why this is happen?what is the main strategy?

12 hours ago, azizulhakim said:

I think bitcoin is the central focal point of crypto market. All the coin's price is depending on it. If bitcoin price is increased, others just follow it.

It is the central focus of the market. Bitcoin is for all actually and it is the best of all

That's really a lot of way we can or have a say when it comes to cryptocurrency, bitcoins and any other coins. Cause the price depends on the investors and traders in the market.