For how long have you been in crypto? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lcm

For how long have you been in crypto?

I joined this forum for about 2 Months as far i remember and already joining crypto world for about 2 Years maybe, So many new things that i learn here and it's really changed my life to more positive than before, I really thanks can join on crypto world earlier and also join this forum too!!!

It's been more than two years since I discovered the cryptocurrency market and since then I have tried to study and invest in them to be able to generate extra income for my economy.

I really don't have much time in this world of cryptocurrencies, I don't consider myself a beginner but not an expert either!

I have been about a little more than a year, I think I have learned a lot about this cryptographic world but I know that I still have a lot to learn

I am new to cryptotalk, I joined through a friend, but recently yobit launched an airdrop and one of the requirements is to have 100 valid posts, as a new user it made it difficult for me to post but in the time that I have been, I have learned to better use the forum comment topics that contribute, thanks cryptotalk

I have been working in coding for about a year. I liked this field very much. The topic of coding has become the birthplace of many, because it is a profitable field and not tired. I recommend it to you.

Regards. Well, I have been in crypto for three years  and since I have been I have known more than I had imagined, new currencies have come out,new exchanges now the DeFi this is evolving finances and the world as well but what I say is still much to learn this Cryptoworld it's a very wide universe.

since november 2019 i learned a lot here in crypto from reading forums to replying to topics and learned a lot about cryptocurrencies and also to have friends here too crypto is some kind of a bridge to knowldge in things like cryptocurrencies wallets and many more.

I have been in crypto for a while, and I have learned a lot here, always looking for information, also the tutorials that talk about the capitalization of cryptocurrencies have helped me a lot, I have also learned to choose the best exchanges

I am working in crypto world for few months. I am still a beginner in the crypto world and still need lot to learn about cryptocurrency, trading, exchanges, bounties, airdrops. 

This cryptotalk platform helps me a lot about learning in cryptocurrency. 

I have learned about lots of things from this platform. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I started this year but I was following sometimes the cryptocurrencies from news and prices for some years now, I find that this time is probably the best to join as Bitcoin is had the last halving and now it is moving higher to break a new all time high.

I am in crypto since 2019 and I started last year when prices were high and started dropping. I didn't leave since then and I keep watching price and news. I found cryptotalk very later and it has helped me a lot more than I imagined it will.

On 12/8/2019 at 11:18 PM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

I have told to people about crypto but the money making was not so much to join. It would be great to know how much you consider will be a good income from crypto in one year and where you also live. This will be more interesting than when somebody first heard of Bitcoin.

I have been part of the cryptocurrency world for three years. I have seen a lot and some disgusted me and others made me feel there is hope for the good people. But mostly it was people thinking they will get rich very quickly and had their dreams crashed because they didn't realize immediately how low chances they had.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I am found crypto years ago but I was not interest a lot in trade it as it was a chart with prices go down all time. I am not known there will be interest more in this and I am had no idea there are so many professionel working in it. I start trader in March when I was read the price of stonks going down all the day and I am also read about the bitcoin and the halving. so I am open a chart and I am bought two days later. But I am non invester, I am look for the market and trade. I am hope it will be higher and invester mean that I am would be blind follow but I am want to learn and be convinced first.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I joined cryptocurrencies this year a few months ago and also joined cryptotalk after I find it in the google search but making money was not my reason to join and I don't think that two dollars every day will help me a lot. Maybe some people can live with that money but for most of the world it is not. I don't understand some people either how low they have set the bar.

• +2 1

I joined cryptoworld about a year ago. Almost 10 months i am in crypto. The first thing i joined is yobit's Yodollars airdrop. This is the entry point of my joining cryptoworld. The airdrop also required a comment in this forum. So i am in this forum the day i joined cryptoworld. So it is special for me.

• +1 1

You have a great question my friend. I am new to this forum. I have been working in this great forum for almost a month. Likewise within the last 1 month, I have learned a lot from this forum and I have gained a lot of information about the cryptocurrency. I am enjoying a lot by working in this forum because we can get a lot of information here as well as money, which will prove very beneficial for us. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I joined crypto world since 2016, during mining era, when mining was booming, then i learned how to trade on yobit that same year and till now never leave yobit.

I really joined this forum almost a year ago, but I did not dare to write until almost a month ago, for an Aidrop Yobit, but I can tell you that I find it so interesting, and I have learned so much that even after the delivery, I am reading to continue learning and teach a little with my experience.

I think that you are have it wrong with your question but it is not matter a lot how long we have been in crypto. I am years now but when I started I was only reading and looking about it. I didn't have enough to invest and I found bitcointalk since 2015 but I didn't invest then and I didn't find the opportunities with bounties and signatures. A lot later I found these and I had a job then and invested.

I am in crypto for some days now. I found it is very profitable after looking at the price action of Bitcoin for a while. It was in the news on bloomberg when I was interested a few months ago and I didn't give attention. And now it is double the price.

I had known this for a year now but i started to join the forum on around august since i had so many questions on my research that alot are lacking and it didnt took me a while to find it and i also readed the rules atleast to sure i wont get banned for another stupid reasoning.

• +1 1

I am 3 years in cryptocurrencies and I confess that it passed very quickly, I saw many new people coming to this market and it growing more and more .. I am happy for this because cryptocurrencies are getting more and more known

Hello everyone, to be sincere, this is my first year in crypto, I started crypto during the time of the Corona virus pandemic where I know I can't move out because of the lockdown and I can't be without business so I then change and try investing on cryptocurrency.

It's been about 2 years since I joined the crypto world, participated in many bounty campaigns on one of the famous sites, but I never got paid. After a few months of rest, I met yobit and I joined the cryptotalk campaign. I think it makes quite a fortune here.

• +1 1