How do I know who give me Reputation? - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

How do I know who give me Reputation?

On 2/11/2020 at 5:20 PM, tanha1 said:

i receive  many reputation but i didn't  sure who send it to me. its good to allow member to view, their own reputation , but this will help in abuse 

Check if your notification settings is On or Off, because if its on and you don't receive any notifications then there is a problem on notification features.

On 2/13/2020 at 8:25 PM, Uthman ibn said:

When you see your notification and you open it you the lest of those that gives you reputation reply.

If your statement is like that then I have to how to reply to it because it's a very important notification so if I can open it then chances are my reputation can get better in the future because that's what is expected.

When you check your account activity, you can see who sent you a reaction. Now this form requires some improvement, they might consider. that there is a shorter way to access this kind of information. You have a rank that corresponds to you as a member.

Simply you can look at your profile and see your timeline, it indicated their your profile activity and then you can aslo see who reacts on your post o who gives you reputation.

If anyone gives you reputation then you will receive the the notification in the notification toggle and you will receive that if anyone have ever reacted to your posts

Hello friend

There is same social platform. If anyone chose your tropic or comments YOUR reputation will upgrade automaticly. So cary on. Hope you understand best.

Thanks dear

You can view the names of those people who have given you or help you increase your reputation in the notifications. That's the only place where I know. 

please you check the notification option on the sites.onlu notifications can help you properly.you can also read the rules of this forum.

On 12/7/2019 at 11:04 PM, Loly said:

I received many Reputations but I didn't sure who send it to me.. Is there any way to know tha names of members who give me a Reputation or that's not possible? 

First go to your profile in downwards you can check the users who have given you like also from there you can take in which comment post they have given you likes and one thing if you want more reputation  then you have to do more attractive post or comment that should be clear and more accurate so that viewers  can understand it clearly.

Only the notification can help you as their is no way yo see all those things at a time.

You are getting the repitation pointa from users who liked your posts.

The notification is show on your page. But if can't find it then go to your profile page, you will see everything you want about your account.

18 hours ago, Mazharul islam said:

Everyone's profile has options to give him fame. The menu option also has an option to check that the notification gives you the reputation.

In my opinion it still depends on the existing situation so that we ourselves cannot determine whether the notification will give a reputation or not it still depends on the situation but at least we give the best thing.

I had heard a lot of fame. But I do not know for sure. I can't comment on this. And if anyone knows the answer to this question, please let me know.

You can determine the notification who send you a positive reputation but I don't know where we find the list of names that giving you reputation maybe there is no page like that.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree that I have a lot of fame. However, I do not know for sure. Who sent me ... No such member is known. Is there a way that honors me or is it not possible? Thanks

I think you can check about that in your icon notification account on the top right of your page Crytpotalk account, also you can navigate to your profile you will find who follow you and also about who quote you.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/7/2019 at 10:46 PM, Bitcrypto said:

Try to check on the notification menu. there complete, in addition to people replying to posts, you can also see which gives reputation to you. This forum is very fun, and very easy to use, like a social media platform.

You really said true that this forum is really easy to use like any other social media website and so far as reputation's notification is concerned, you will get your all notifications in the notification open of your profile.

Yes, you can easily get to know who give you reputation, you can get all of your notifications for reputation in the notification panel so that you don't miss any important notification updates or warnings etc.

You can get it from those that liked your post, better still check your notification, then you can as well check your profile

You can get it from those that liked your post, better still check your notification, then you can as well check your profile

6 hours ago, Hanuman said:

In this cases i think the notification will most help you that who send you reputation.

We don't need to worry about notifications that help you send you a reputation, but if you've made a better and more useful post, I'm sure someone will give you a reputation so that in the future you will know who gave it.

I think that is not possible in this forum, because you can't see that. Only what you will see in your profile are those that checked your profile. But knowing those that have you reputation will not increase your daily limit posting, I think all we need is the progress of this forum.

On 12/7/2019 at 10:34 PM, Loly said:

I received many Reputations but I didn't sure who send it to me.. Is there any way to know tha names of members who give me a Reputation or that's not possible? 

In the same way this question arises in my mind how I get to know about reputation I m striving to know about it